Assblaster Question

Would any kind user who had the pleasure of being part of the AB thread yesterday be so generous to confirm whether or not the exchange ICO AB was referring to was in fact XCM? Have been thinking about throwing some ETH at it for weeks now, but couldn't believe he'd call it "under the radar" since it was shilled here like crazy with tons of ref links during the flash sales.

Meets the criteria though:
>European
>Regulatory compliance
>Lots of finance experience (FXPIG)
>Unsold tokens will be burned

Can someone please confirm? I literally went through all ongoing and upcoming ICOs on several tracker sites. Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

wallet.tokia.io/Referal/31070cfb-e470-4c4e-bf42-18df6a94f109
youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=113&v=MlB2TaIEYHs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MetroPCS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks will go all in !

Can you confirm that the "50% same name" reply was to cell phone company post? The post got deleted.

So did he give up on LINK? Is link officially dead?

>AB thread yesterday
link?

Was wondering about that too, was there for almost the entire time the thread was active and left exactly during the most crucial 15 minutes or so -.-

Didn't link since I only wanted anons from yesterday to be involved so as to not draw too much attention to the exchange, as requested by our lard and savory, AB (wouldn't wanna bring his wrath upon me and mine).

sauce? what did he shill this time

it is indeed TOKIA

which is unironically a shitty investment (AB lost credibility in my eyes shilling this)

>European
how fascinating

>Regulatory compliance
bc an exchange that is yet to be created promises it?

>team has lots of experience
the CEO is a woman

>Unsold tokens will be burned
what a new, creatively novel idea

their roadmap states the exchange wont be ready until 2019, too

AB, if you're reading this, what the fuck are the redeeming qualities to this ICO..?? Nothing makes this vaporware exchange different from the others trying to raise capital.

Its tokia, it rhymes with nokia as he said
Its 90% complete so hurry up
Use my referal code for an extra 10% bonus wallet.tokia.io/Referal/31070cfb-e470-4c4e-bf42-18df6a94f109

He knows something we don't, don't doubt AB
Thanks man, just used your code

Could be the gibraltar exchange, and their rock token. I know Malta and Gibraltar are in a lawfare situation at the moment trying to get crypto-regulation set up to pull businesses in. Iconomi set up in Malta and are working with them, and Gibraltar are trying to get momentum with the first fully compliant exchange.

just post the link you fucking faggot

Why would you take anything that faggot larper says since fucking nothing he predicted has come true?

What the fuck does a tokia token even do? I read the whitepaper and still have not fucking clue what it's for

It's WCX

GBP-accumulating soft cock cunt

Yeah, agree that AB's shilling was a little too obvious and aggressive (can't believe he actually gave the Nokia hint).

I'm all for female empowerment and gender equality, but the CEO's English almost gave me ear cancer, and did she really forget the name of her own company there for a second @1:53? :D

youtube.com/watch?

>Half the link missing:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=113&v=MlB2TaIEYHs

Yeah, tokia doesn't look legit the more i research it, which is too bad. There's literally no developers listed on the site. It's all just like social media "guru" type shit and hardly anyone with a financial background

>youtube.com/watch?

thanks for the link, just bought 100k

Gibraltar doesn't rhyme with Nokia

Someone already posted the link to the ico itt

kek

he meant to the AssBlaster thread from yesterday. But that lazy fuck can search the catalog on his own.

>I accumulate only the finest of US dollars, like any self-respecting man would.

Thanks for Tokia boys. I might stick in a few k

Tokia is the most obvious scam I've ever seen.

The coin may as well be called "SCAM COIN". If you fall for this one, you might as well cash out your portfolio into fiat, go outside, make a big fire pit and light your money on fire. If you unironically think that coin has potential, please go to the doctor and get checked for Downs Syndrome. If someone shilled you an obvious scam, then it's safe to never trust that person ever again.

Don't fall for this scam, you idiots.

Coinmetro checks all boxes except for the rhyme with a telcom company. Tokia looks shit though.

no one said rhymes with Nokia.
50% like on old phone company
"GlobalStar" 50%

I can't believe how retarded this board is.
Holy shit your mother fuckers are stupid.
Tokia
Really?
Fucking really?

Here is a quick rundown from AB thread
>"50% identical name" with the name of old cellphone company
>dev team with combined decades of experience in finance. Just look through every exchange currently selling tokens and look at their dev teams
>extremely regulation friendly
>crypto-fiat exchange and they will have a token system like Binance/Kucoin, except not based in Asia and geared to the European market.
>not BACE, Big.one or blockport
>there's a token burn for unsold tokens
>Every exchange that hasn't gone active yet but is doing an ICO. If you find it, congrats, but DO NOT SHILL IT to every other braindead idiot on Veeky Forums. There will be a token burn. Look at the dev team and the whitepaper, when you find it you'll know because it's much more professional than any other new exchanges coming out.

Tokia doesn't tick a single box

WCX is based in Hong Kong and doesn't provide any team info...

he never said anything rhymed you dumb fucks. he said the name was 50% of a cell phone company

So you'd agree that the only possible option on our radar so far that ticks all boxes is CoinMetro, right? Just have to figure out which telcom company it rhymes with...

And MetroPCS was founded in 1994.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MetroPCS

Case closed, gonna throw some money at XCM.

I thought it was definitely Gibraltar
Ticks all the boxes except the rhyme(could be a random phone company in Europe)?
Although the ICO was already over when he was mentioning it

>tfw invested 14ltc in Tokia

CoinMetro is close but nope.
I believe it is gbx.gi, but AssBlaster being a retarded stinky linky didn't notice a public sale ended in 9 seconds

>9 seconds
pretty fucking mental right?
salty af I missed out desu

Tokia is a literal scam.

Coinlion is the real deal.

Why is no one saying Globitex

Then it's not that one
He said the ico was active

How many fucking exchanges are we gonna end up having

haha, my thoughts exactly researching this.

It's clearly Gibraltar. Ticks every box apart from ico, but assume that's because assblaster is a retard.

Since nobody here has posted the thread, I will, for my fellow stinkies.

Globitex
Globitel

Dyor you lovable idiots

the fuck is up with these exchanges ripping of telecom company names anyway?

Why would anyone believe what Assblaster said? Wait for the stuff he said about LINK to come true before jumping on his dick

Alttex
Alltel

Not tokia.

The after thread confirmed that. I believe gbp or whatever it was. It's euro and I don't think us bergers could really do much with it as euros will be able to Fiat into it

Lh crypto

Been looking into this more since saw it mentioned in an earlier thread. They definitely have a team with tons of years of experience in the industry which I can't say of any other exchange I've seen mentioned. Yeah, only problem is the token sale is done so if we want in we're waiting for the ERC20 to hit ED at the end of the month... ugh