Give/bless our new Chancoin mascot with a name

Give/bless our new Chancoin mascot with a name.

Win 500 Chancoins.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@GrounBEEFtaxi/Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wojane

cock cream captivator

most appropriately, call her Cancer

Justine Sun

Is this OC? Character looks familiar

Remove the cross wtf we aint no christ shits here

Chantella

Yeah it was developed by artist SleepSan.

Who is this grandma? lolicoin when?

It is a milf, meet her daughter.

Brapnessa

Milkivana

Chany.

I don't know why, but the name Evelyn really resonates with me. Maybe a wordplay around it.
Or like the one above me said, Chany. I would prefer Channy though.

Good luck ya'll with your HODLings!

Chancoin-tan.
You just CAN'T name her with another name than that.

Channy-chan

Chanlink

Chan-chan you fucking idiot

We have screencapped this post for consideration, we will make a decision on which one we like. However....put your goddamn fucking Chan addresses on here so we know where to send it in the future.

Ponzi Scam-Chan

That or the Shekel Sukkubus

Uh duh Coina-Chan

CAPP'D FOR CONSIDERATION

Bitcoin Connect Anime Edition

NEW ALGO CLOVERHASH IN 2 DAYS
WILL ALLOW CPU MINING
NETWORK WILL SPEED UP
BUY THIS FUCKING MEME COIN

MFW I bought the dip

CHA CHA CHA

Chani-Mae

>roasty granny-age mascot
yeah no im not touching this

test

Chandella.

Chanderella.

>10/10

Chan-tan

Chan Chan

Dead-Chan.

Onee-$Chan

SCREENCAP'D FOR CONSIDERATION. GOOD ONE. WHERE'S YOUR $CHAN ADDRESS!!! WE CAN'T SEND OUT TO CHOSEN WINNER IF WE CAN'T LOG THE ADDRESSES.

wew gotta download 9GB of blockchain
Damn, I thought the devs would have added a snapshot for blockchain by now.
Is the discord $Chan address alright?
CTYvt5hLZu91vvGsRLmm2Dp5x68LCfNCVp

YEAH THAT'LL WORK
SO FAR ONEE-$CHAN LOOKS LIKE THE FUTURE WINNER.............WHO ELSE HAS BETTER IDEAS?

TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPS

Must read - medium.com/@GrounBEEFtaxi/Veeky Forums-communities-have-birthed-a-new-economy-enter-cryptocurrency-chancoin-886cb78df57e

>From the Btalk ANN

""($Chan Business Interests)

$Chan is a great crypto for corporate usage, since it is entirely tangible because of it's identical Cryptographic Security to Bitcoin , I have personally seen the effects on business owners using $Chan as their main source of holdings and so far it looks great.

While using $Chan as their main source, business owners can ensure that they have strength through similarities to Bitcoin , As $Chan allows for consumer motivation for businesses using Bitcoins, business owners have been scrambling to upgrade from other alt currencies to $Chan to allow for growth. As an example I will use my friends Alamin and Priyos' business, CC-Escrow service.

For Alamin and Priyo, $Chan is a no brainer for their businesses and other exchanging and escrow payment service owners since it has a stable price on Cryptopia and a strong development team. Furthermore $Chan will have a sidekick coming soon as there will be an upgrade to 'Cloverhash' and beyond. The fork to Cloverhash will offer a secondary option to $Chan holdings which will undoubtedly create a much deeper level to exchange and escrow type client services.

This part of the article concludes that while using $Chan to strengthen their business interests, it is also a strong ally of Bitcoin due to the stability of price and will do great things in the future for consumers and businesses alike in this new and growing niche in business creation known as $Chancoin.

Gotta love them business troll posts.........the best of it's kind. KEK.

I miss TheDuke

Mary Cumberdale

kek

Channcy

?

fpbp

Space Lambo.

Channa

Yotsuba.