What Would You Do?

I double withdrawed 3,000 NANO (now I have 6,000) from Binance now they want it back.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7x09nf/binance_deposits_suspended/du4nqma/
tlsnotary.org/pagesigner.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sorry no refunds

So Binance were incompetent after all

Kek. Fuck them. They make more than enough profit from other goys.
If you have less stuff on your binance account than the extra XRB is worth, go for it.

Thats how I feel too. I do have about 5,000 LINK on Binance I think they will end up holding as ransom though. But LINK is just a meme and worth less so may let them keep it.

Simple math. Is the coins left on binance worth more than 3000 nano?

>Sorry I put it on bitgrail now it's gone tehee ;)

in the reverse of your situation, the exchange would claim that they are not responsible for your losses and they would refer you to the TOS

no

this is literally my screenshot from my email. lol. it was 400. not 3k or 6k.

put it through several nano accounts, make a new binance account with different IPs and all. Sell it all if you want.

Get a job.

5,000 StinkChain worth $2,000 or 3,000 NANO worth $28,000. Hard choice.

>"i know, i just won't do it!"
>can never withdraw anything at all
>account is now useless

Maybe after a month of complaints and crying on reddit.

there's your answer

Oh, wow. So convincing.

Nice try lol

Haven't touched it yet...This is def an option

>not clearing out the entire account before trying to rip them off then letting them keep nothing but your dust
You dun goofed.

>xrb holders still say it's not the coin that has a problem

I get it. Except for I imagine I can't be the only one. Also, Binance just suspended deposits (not sure why not withdraws) I have a feeling many people got this email.

i posted it on reddit here an hour ago.

nice larp faggot.

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7x09nf/binance_deposits_suspended/du4nqma/

also. not giving it back fyi

I was an early XRB holder and actually help in the dev channels. There are definitely problems that the team is aware of. I wish they waited to fix before exchanges. Unfortunately the worst is yet to come :(

I am moduspol - thanks for the semi-dox

>this is definitely an option
>cant withdraw

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Now you can. Withdraws are open again. So much FUD for that.

if you guys read the fucking email, its not a double spend. it was a double withdrawal from binance's side. the coin literally has no issues its just Binance being dumb listing a new blockchain and not auditing it thoroughly. i'd advise you to give it back or they will blacklist your IP/email/ BTC addresses/everything else. Any device you used in the past (laptop/phone/etc) will be locked out. any wallet/private key you use including ledger nano s will be locked out. its not worth stealing you will go to jail. they have your Ip address and personal information from when you first created the account

I'd suggest to sell now if you haven't.

When I saw that deposit suspended message, I knew it's time to abandon this sinking ship.

trust me Nano is gonna be a disaster...

Agree :( but I think Im going to just deposit in KuCoin and sell all there...

Dude STFU, this is cryptocurrencies why are you acting like this is fiat we're dealing with?

>jail
Is he visiting china anytime soon? Also why are you so young and stupid?

$25k profit or access to Binance.. which you can get around fairly easily... hmmmm

user is a muppet

if you used your home network's internet connection or school's wifi to trade, they can trace your IP and subpoena your ISP provider to retrieve your exact address and name. don't ask me how i know this but its not worth risking jail time for a few thousand bucks. lawyer and court fees as well as conviction charges will be much higher than the extra xrb. lawyer fees are minimum $20,000 for a trial. dont fuck with binance man they have the power to screw you over. if it was a smaller no name exchange the case would have been different

Except he has no obligation to return the money, and Binance has no standing to do anything beyond suspending the account and asking nicely

>Agree :( but I think Im going to just deposit in KuCoin and sell all there...

its too late, Binance probably already contacted Kucoin to blacklist your wallet address you used to deposit the XRB. this means you wont be able to even deposit it to sell it. they did this with all bitgrail addresses as well. You're only fucking with the #1 crypto exchange of the world. No big deal... dont fuck yourself over kid. you can easily make at least 300k profit if you hodl your 3,000 XRB til EOY. an extra 25k isnt worth it

He didn't steal anything user, they've made a mistake and honestly there's nothing they can do.

What the fuck are u talking about mate?

thats right, he has no obligation. they are asking politely. but if you do not comply u realize that he's stealing right? that's a felony charge and Binance has inside ties within the crypto community to contact the federal authorities of the person's country of residence. you aren't just fucking with Binance. this is a multi billion dollar exchange and the #1 exchange. if it was any other exchange i would have said knock your socks off and keep it

Is your account verified?

>He didn't steal anything user, they've made a mistake and honestly there's nothing they can do.

lol you are so naive kid. there's nothing they can do.. there's alot they can do. if this was a decentralized exchange then yeah you can say that. but Binance has jurisdiction to get you on felony charges if they wanted to. don't be stupid, return the money they already asked politely. this could get ugly if u do not comply

Sorry Binance

Simple answer, If your acc is not verified and if your money on the exchange is worth less than that, then keep it.

T. Angel cuck
Also lol,how the fuck can Binance access my private keys? Are you drugged?

unfortunately, all 6,000 nano are going to be worthless soon. The writing is on the wall, I want out

No

Are u taking any meds user?

Yeah this is definitely an angel cuck
They said the same thing when the REQ incident happened
Then nothing happened, nothing went to jail
OP do t listen to this cuck, keep your nano, next time if you want to use Binance just use a vpn, fuck em
Don't give anything back, that's yours, you deserve it

i think he might be from binance, seems pretty desperate.

send it back for the reasons that the sensible anons have mentioned. i'm not sure of the legalities so i can only advise you to err on the side of caution.
if you return it make it very clear to them in your email that you easily could have kept it. you are returning it out of appreciation for their services but mention that they would probably not do you the same favor if the situation were reversed. you may get gibs

>jail
kek getta load of this guys
>chinese exchange
what are they gonna do kek

post yfw when you found out CZ browses Veeky Forums

ask them for lifetime fee-less trading

Don't they have your ID?

Nice larp

>I dont think you know what unregulated means

im not from binance fucking retard. im suggesting you to not steal $30,000 worth of xrb. by not returning it, you are essentially committing a crime.

no they cannot access your private key but all the public addresses you use will be blacklisted so you cant even deposit/withdraw with them on any exchange. imagine being on the no fly list as a wanted terrorist

Exchanges are like bank user. They talk to each other for the simple reason that fraud and theft is bad for everybody. Your wallet has been flagged and if not sorted all wallets that you have used through binance. Plus, you intentionally done it hence it’s theft, whichever pathetic way you want to look at it. I work for it team. We do some exchange stuff, mainly RDS AWS . I know that this stuff exist. Do yourself a favour if you want peace and give it back. Not worth it.

>what is laundering

He's definitely a Binance angelcuck

If it's not a larp you can prove that without revealing your password using tlsnotary.org/pagesigner.html

>comparing getting free crypto because an exchange fuckup with terrorist
The absolute state of Binance angel cucks HAHAHAHA
Kys, the xrb is gone, KAPOOT! Not coming back!

>make new account
>problem solved

no

all these 14 year old kids are calling me crazy because I am suggesting to return it as well. It is the sensible and mature thing to do. Like you fucking kids are going to screw up your life to steal $30,000. such a fucking joke. i know thats a lot of money for you fucking kids but in the grand scheme of things 30,000 won't get you anywhere in life. and tacking on felony conviction charges and investigation from federal authorities will bite your ass and you will be crying to Tyrone every night in jail because you didn't want to return $30,000. imagine a bank gave you $30,000 from a mistake, it's still a crime if you don't return it. i have friends who are attorneys ..don't fuck with the law

I thought of that except my ip. Should I just login from friends wifi or pay for vpn?

In your dreams.

and you're using a burner email? I wouldn't risk it if there's any chance they can take real world legal action against me, but would definitely take it otherwise

fag there is no law, its all fucking unregelated

>it's mercatox's fault
>it's bitgrail's fault
>it's kucoin's fault
>it's binance's fault

what do all these exchanges have in common?

keep it! if you would fuck up and deposit to a wrong address binance will not refund you. so why should you?

they can subpoena your IP address and find your ISP provider/name/address. you can't make a new account because it will automatically get flagged and locked up everytime you try to sign in.

they're run by morons who can't integrate XRB properly

Give them the 3000nano you bought.
Keep the 3000 nano you got for free.

You just got 3000 free nano!

>chink exchange
>us isp
its going to take years kek

>Withdrawed

Jesus christ.

You don’t understand do you? Enjoy your nightmare. You have no idea what’s a exchange log file. Pathetic...

not your fault, do not return the money, teach them a lesson

Wait lol, I got something better: tell them to send you 1500 xrb and the contract will automatically send 3000 to them

Go buy new servers and gtfo cz

move them to new address and loack yr self out, keep privatekeys under yr mattress, and tell them u dont have the coins nomore, you traded them somewhere.

exactly fuck those chinks

The cheif architect of binance Colin Lemahue is performing an exit scam this is obvious sell your erc20 tokens right now

Us dot binance dot com
Just think before you write. If your pathetic uneducated and medicated ass can.

just wash the nanos,
go to exchange, get btc, get monero, send to wallet, resend to other exchange and its all yours
never visit binance again, ips are deleted after 7 days and cant be traced anymore

Lawyer here

Don’t listen to the felony threats.

Ignore and dump the XRB on another exchange

Send them one nano for the lulz.

XRB is a fucking mess. Even Bitconnect had sound code, unlike this shitter.

How did he steal anything? They gave him the money with full consent and no sort of cohercion. If you forget money at someone's house and they don't give it back,it's not theft.

>You don’t understand do you? Enjoy your nightmare. You have no idea what’s a exchange log file. Pathetic...
this kid has no absolute idea what he's doing. he's asking if he should pay for vpn. dude just return the xrb. you will make a mistake somewhere while trying to cover your tracks. you came on Veeky Forums asking for advice whether to keep the extra xrb or return it. you are trying to convince yourself to keep it by posting on here, but you know that you can possibly get fucked over if you do and you WILL get caught. trust me on this one. all these anons are telling you to keep it because they aren't in the same situation as you and they won't care if you get convicted as a felon and have to deal with federal authorities

The fact that they have shills ITT is hilarious

>If you forget money at someone's house and they don't give it back,it's not theft.
It is, but who cares

its funny how hard you 2 are projecting so hard like the guy was in the wrong here

binance literally has no power in any court even in the chinese ones, the worst hes ever going to get is get forced to return the money after a decade in court
and that is if and only if they even lift a fucking finger

>us binance
jesus fuck how much of a clueless fuck are you
>hurrr it has us in the url it must be from the us

is the tax from gifted things lower than capital gain tax? if so it might make sense

What's with these Binance shills? He didn't verify his account, all they have are some IPs and some addresses, the fuck is Binance gonna do with those?`Fucking retards.

You don't have to be a lawyer, this is just common sense
The only ones telling him to give it back are the Binance angelcucks who get signals from the Binance staff about listings so they can prenup and dump on us. Binance angels are basically a group of cucks who defend/shill the eschange on social media
Fuck all this shit

>create new wallet
>send xrb to new wallet
Ew, that was hard to circumvent.

1) transfer xrb to kucoin
2) sell xrb for eth
3) put eth in etherhell deluxe
4) lambos by april

Binance angels dude, see They legally can not do shit about this
I bought req using the exploit that doubled my req back when it got listed and I just withdrew, did t have any issues at all
Fsggot CEO is a billionaire who makes like a million everyday
No sympathy for that faggot

not sure if you're brapposting us, but I believe you user.

Also don't expect to use Binance anymore if you don't return the NANO. If you ever slip up and they identify you, kiss you new account goodbye.