Anyone else here who doesn't believe in crypto wht so ever...

Anyone else here who doesn't believe in crypto wht so ever? This is obviously a bubble of epic levels which has created its own new market. I'm sure we will see another ATH in this bubble before BTC goes back to 1$ eventually but i dont believe in this tech what so ever.

None of the current cryptos will be worth anything near what they are now when this pops even when they get products. Just dont see how its possible.

ride the wave.

If you don't see a genuine use case for blockchain, you're a brainlet.

This.

This

DURrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my names OP

>bubble of epic levels
>$425 billion total market cap
pick one

yes i see usecase for blockchain, but not at the current valuation. 2 billion for an idea? LOL deluded cunt.

a few small ones may grow to a few billion, but i doubt very much any of them exist yet. take away the speculation and everything is worth pennies.

If you believe crypto as an asset class is shit, just keep out of it. Or buy some low-leverage shorts and show us the screen-shot.

Personally, I believe crypto is where the web was in 1997 - already making news, but nowhere near its potential. I've been around back then and I recognize both the FUD and the exuberance.

I believe OP is a faggot

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

tard, i said there was money to be made still. im milking the shit out of it for years to come. i just dont believe any of these "HODL!!" spergs who genuinely believe their choice of vaporware is going to make them million.

this bubble will get higher than it already has soon, but eventually a big pop will happen.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

would like to sniff but OP is retarded and unimaginative

How much VEN do I need to smell her farts?

lel, i hold VEN. nothing. this coin is worthless if you knew anything about Thor you would understand why VEN being worth more than 10 dollars makes no sense if they intend to keep thor cheap or businesses to use it.

How about you blow yourself if can't even explain what you are talking about?

Most of those "genuine cases" are either geared towards crypto trading itself, or are complete, absolute bullshit that no one needs (like "decentralized storage")

I'm pretty set for life and I think this is the main reason I'm skeptical of crypto currency. For many plebs it's their way out of poverty, and so they shill it hard. I empathize with poorfags, but I also know central banks have perfected their control of the world for over 100 years. They've gone to war for less.

I feel bad for you faggots, but then I also know you greedy, godless fucks need to be ruled with an iron fist until the time is right

Anyone else here who doesn't believe in the housing market wht so ever? This is obviously a bubble of epic levels which has created its own new market. I'm sure we will see another property spike in this bubble before a single deatched home goes back to 600000$ eventually but i dont believe in this investment what so ever.

None of the current properties will be worth anything near what they are now when this pops even when they get renovations. Just dont see how its possible.

ride the wave.

Anyone else here who doesn't believe in the gold standard wht so ever? This is obviously a bubble of epic levels which has created its own new market. I'm sure we will see another rare metal spike in this bubble before a single gold bar goes back to 800$ eventually but i dont believe in this investment what so ever.

None of the current rare metals will be worth anything near what they are now when this pops even when they get federally backed. Just dont see how its possible.

ride the wave.

>Anyone else here who doesn't believe in the online economy wht so ever? This is obviously a bubble of epic levels which has created its own new market. I'm sure we will see another web shop spike in this bubble before a single web site goes back to 800$ eventually but i dont believe in this investment what so ever.
>None of the current new economy shares will be worth anything near what they are now when this pops even when they get federally backed. Just dont see how its possible.
>ride the wave.

old and gay

hi ShareBlue. still mad white men are more intelligent than women and minorities?

I know you are.

Been living and breathing crypto for months, and yet wouldn't pay shit with it in the real world.
Maybe I'm a brainlet, maybe it means we're still early, maybe BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP

exactly right. crrency coins are worth what people pay for the.. value is only based on speculation. once its gone so is their entire valuation.

And most of the coins we see today with unique use cases can be done by another coin with a broader use-case. like Vechain, which made many coins lik poet redundant already. this trend will continue till the bubble pops and there are one or two winners.