Hmmm

hmmm

what the fuck do I do now?

I waited since december for the crash and now I am ready to buy in and I can't use my credit card? is there a workaround?

Link it to your checking account, pajeet

i wonder how poor you are to be buying crypto on credit card.. meaning you have to pay coinbases insane fee on top of your credit card interest/purchase charge.

SUPER LUL

it's already linked but i only have $300 in my checking.

I actually make $250k a year with an online business but the business is growing like crazy and sucks up all the money and we're in debt.

my net assets are $500k+ though so I am asset rich but personal cash flow poor

Then you’re poor. No way around it. Sorry about missing the epic bull run.

> make $250k a year
> business is in debt
> net assets

SUPER KEK

start selling ur fucking assets dummy because right now your net worth is negative, either that or get out of the business where you don't incur a net revenue

>how i know you're 12

I am not in the net negative. I just don't have a positive cash flow personally. The business has liabilities but on net we have way more value in inventory than what we owe our suppliers.

It's very simple actually. Unlike other people I don't spend money I make. I invest money I make in the business and spend other people's money which cost me less than spending my own money which gives greater returns than what costs me to borrow.

borrowing money is not a bad thing. it's actually amazing.

use debit you poor faggot

thinks im 12
running a business that has "valuable inventory"
buying crypto on credit card

SUPER LUL

Create a paypal account, withdraw your money there, then buy via localbitcoins.

Simple

Get a loan into your bank account and then use a debit card.

Anyone who gets into debt to buy crypto is a fucking lunatic, but if you were going to do that with a credit card anyway, then a loan is no different.

They added these limitations for retards like you.

this is the best offer I got from credit karma...

I am thinking I can take this and save about 40 grand in the bank to make the monthly payments for 12 months and in 12 months the remaining 60k will be 2x-4x and I will be good.

holy fuck dude LMAO

u jelly of my pre-qual?

>borrowing money is not a bad thing. it's actually amazing.
borrowing money is not a bad thing until it tumbles down and everything collapses together
yes, yes, you're smarter than everyone else and it won't happen to you and you'll get out in time. your ability to time things correctly being impeccable and all, as evidenced by your crypto portfolio of zero (0) in 2018 after a +2000% year

no because i'm not the dumbass taking out a 7% 100k loan to buy crypto

> borrowing money to speculate

youre an idiot

I hope you get desperate to come up with the payments and end up liquidating your whole portfolio on BitMEX

message received. I guess i will dollar cost average my investment at $10 a day indefinitely

I took a 10k loan out last week and bought the bottom. I don't even give a fuck I mentally prepared for the possibility of losing it all.
10k is about a year's worth of wagecucking on average here.

holy fuck it was that easy to convince you not to blow your money on a loan?

jfc you owe that dude your life desu

I suppose so but I actually do make a lot of money so I'd probably be alright.

My main worry actually would be if the investment went badly my business partner would think I am a dumbass and that could sour our relationship.

The 100k im pretty confident I can pay back no matter what. What I do for a living is so incredibly boring though that every monday I log in Veeky Forums and I just wish I could trade and make money instead of looking at spreadsheets 10 hours a day.

> i actually do make a lot of money
> takes out 100k 7% interest loan to purchase crypto because credit card ain't workin

jfc

kek, actuaries are just good at numbers dude, not critical thinking

u mad someone dumber than you still has more money than you?

look kid, you will never have more money than me. show me your checking/savings/crypto portfolio then we can compare e-peens.. until then continue pajeeting & maxing ur credit cards/taking out loans to speculate LUL

Binance just listed it's first NEO-5 token, RPX. It shot up 50%. As announced by NEO CEO, the rest of the nep-5 tokens will be listed.

Buy TKY or be poor. It's potential is the same as it was before the shît show ico. It'll get pumped hard.

Do you remember when XRB was FUD here at $0.40? People cried about the autistic name, one dev, no marketing, etc. Now, everyone is like "I've always believed in it, when moon". Don't be a bandwagon jumping faggot. Buy tky now

i don't feel like taking a photo of my laptop with my phone holding a handwritten note with the date and Veeky Forums written on it.

I can just tell you i have $75k in my business checking out right now

I have $300 in cash personally between my savings and checking. My assets however are around $500k and it's nearly all in inventory.

that's all have $500 of BTC just sitting around. I never took the plunge because I never had cash on hand to use and my partner is extremely cautious and wouldn't go for taking 10-20k and putting it in crypto back in october. It damaged our relationship some because I insisted that we should do it and see what happens. Later I found out he went off and got 1 BTC 1 LTC and 10k XLM on his own which angers me. I have the biggest FOMO ever.

> I have $300 in cash

say no more senpai