WARNING DO NOT TRUST "BIG PUMP SIGNAL"

I'm making this thread because of how disgusted i am with the behavior of some people near me.

>FYI i am what youd call an officer of BPS (big pump signal, >200k members, youve probably heard of us.)

The real reason the BPS hasn't had a pump since before the crash is NOT because of an 'unstable market' and this being 'high risk'. It's not a high risk at all, or at least we don't think so.

The real reason pumps have been on hold is because 9/10 of the whales that pre-buy our calls (yes we sell them) are all hiding in USDT or smth to wait out the storm, and won't pay the price we set to buy the name of the coin we will pump. This changed recently.

We could have be making our HUGE userbase tons of money ALL THIS TIME by running normal, legitimate (mostly... admins always get signal first) pumps.

But these fucking schmucks are so fucking greedy, so we just say the risk would be too high and everyone just accepts it. I feel so bad for our users.

You have no idea how fucking sick I am of this shit.

I thought you guys should know. Don't trust us. We give away your money to whoever pays us. There's a lot of goys in on this so I'm not afraid of getting identified.

>tldr dont go to the pump tonight user
>if you do dont say i didnt warn you, wont make this thread again

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pandacoin-pnd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's impossible to make money from this unless you have a bot or have the information which coin they are gonna chose before all the plebs get the information. Just stay away from this shit

first of all fuck you for doing this all this time and not saying anything

but also

thx for the truth u dirty jew

i saw that there was a pump tonight but wasnt going to participate since all these groups are most likely rigged but this just confirms it for me

Thanks user. I'm one of those lowly members. Thought something was up.

Ah well, easy to make money without that drama anyway.

>whales that pre-buy our calls (yes we sell them) are all hiding in USDT or smth to wait out the storm
that means the biggest pump is coming, whales are doing what hedge funds do before a big bull run comes

this is actually likely, i'd watch to possibly buy the dip after

>fuck these people tho

>that means the biggest pump is coming

No, that means OP is a faggot and larping.

PpZn7 newest biz discord

This shitskin group is exactly why regulation is just around the corner..

Can anyone post this to their discord? Probably will get removed fast but I want to see what their users think

Wait, people still falling for discord pnd scams?

thy just announced a PnD for AMB in the next 2 hrs.

not everyone browses biz every day
are you also an admin? how do you know its AMB? are you just shilling AMB?

No mention of amb

i can't say much ;)
try to read the writing on the wall. Can't just specify the coin in the pre announcement , can only give hints.

98% shilling AMB, 2% legit

i did the autismath

Here is the target, wall is gonna get big. try not post it everywhere like last evening.

what do you mean hints?
u posted the coin and targets
is this another shill to dump on /biz like yesterday?

big IF true but i really fucking doubt anyone would leak the coin. would hurt them too much, but also if youre OP or like him i kinda get it

Yes lmao
Please biz buy their bags so they can dump on you at the "buy in" price lmao

rofl someone posted in their discord and someone responded

>hmm

>Please biz buy their bags so they can dump on you at the "buy in" price lmao

I didnt know Veeky Forums was so fucking full of retards, these brainlets are worse than plebbit

Only they don't have 200k members -- most of those members were fake and have been removed.

Seriously, OF COURSE pump and dump groups are a scam, it's just a case of whether you can win against the losers when the rush comes.

biz got dumped yesterday on AMB by some whale that said the target was 0.00014 btc just like this faggot
They got dumped at 7k sats and then procedded to buy more because they tought that was the pre pump lol
Go look at the AMB chart
That thread must be in the archive somewhere

Why would AMB be picked? It's super low volume and buys are going to hit a sell wall almost immediately.

Further, there has been no significant accumulation of AMB recently so unless I see action on it in the few minutes before the pump (in an hour and 15 minutes from now) I don't believe it.

100k members. Not 200k

I just bought this for 40$ from a pump and dump. Did I get scammed?

im reading the chat and their main counterpoint was that they dont have 200k members any more because they "pruned the inactive accounts"

just logged into one of the alt accounts i made when the group was new to get more invites and it had not been pruned

>calling BS on BPS big time

CRAWLING IN THE DARK THESE PUMPS WILL NOT YIELD

Yeah i tried pumping with them once, fucking shitty scammers all of them.

Wow have you even smoked weed once in your life?? thjats's fucking grass from the lawn you fucking retard

lol, crypto is one of the easiest ways to make money and yet you shit-sippers can't do it without these mongo pump groups. you're pathetic.

>thjats's fucking grass from the lawn you fucking retard

kek

>do not trust x pajeet pump and dump channels
wew lad, is it 2017 again?

>normal, legitimate pumps

GTFO. learn how to trade.

:)

lol at their top jews trying to discredit OP because of some numbers he mentioned

i bet everything else OP said was on point which is why they got hung up on the 200k statement. its common to use the biggest numbers to grab attention

also
>2018
>pnd
i wonder how many ACTUAL LEGIT members they have though, i bet its less than 2k

everyone who isn't a newfag brainlet already knew this. these pajeet discord PnDs are obviously scams that dump on 99.99% of people in the group.

kill yourself nigger

fucking kys

wow im starting to think it might actually be amb because of this. god i hope its amb just so this piece of shit group gets fucked for real

Fuck you that chart is a lie. Where is it from? I see no such volume on coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pandacoin-pnd/

In all seriousness that recent volume does suggest something is going on with AMB.

lol why would market instability matter at all in regards to a pump and dump? how fucking dumb are these people

“lol at their top jews trying to discredit OP because of some numbers he mentioned

i bet everything else OP said was on point which is why they got hung up on the 200k statement. its common to use the biggest numbers to grab attention”

Sounds like somebody doesn’t know what they’re talking about lol.

“FYI i am what youd call an officer of BPS (big pump signal”
Discrepancy 1: There is no “Officer” position

“>200k members, youve probably heard of us.) “
Discrepancy 2: There are 100k members after all the inactive were pruned. Anybody who is an "officer" would know this.

“The real reason the BPS hasn't had a pump since before the crash is NOT because of an 'unstable market' and this being 'high risk'.”
Discrepancy 3: Most members have discussed their fear of pumping during such a volatile trading period

“The real reason pumps have been on hold is because 9/10 of the whales that pre-buy our calls (yes we sell them) are all hiding in USDT or smth to wait out the storm, and won't pay the price we set to buy the name of the coin we will pump. This changed recently.”
Discrepancy 4: 3000 people voted to delay pumps until the market became more stable.

Most of you people here would discredit somebody for much less.

>can't even quote on Veeky Forums
what are you even doing here

Well we will see. If the pump is AMB then the recent 5m+ buys proves they are selling the pump to whales.

It may be that they quickly change to another coin now their scam has been found out, but if they do their whale clients will be left carrying a heavy bag and will no doubt be less than happy.

Going to be interesting to see what happens in an hour.

ahaahaaha
>everyone needs to hold and not panic sell for low profits

disgusting.

I've been watching this group for a while (because it's pretty big compared to others) and everything they do is so obviously fucking shady.

They control the narrative all the time. Tell us what people have PM:d the admins with on how much money they make etc. Bullshit.

I get turning off the chats during the pump to avoid lag/spam/ddos. But then they keep them off for a day. This is also to control the narrative. They don't want people talking to eachother about how the pump went. Because most people did not have a good pump, I've asked around.

These guys haven't been stupid with this group, I'll give them that. But it looks like their 'reign' is coming to an end finally. Hopefully all these groups go away with it.

Go fuck yourself, it's obvious OP didn't want to give himself away.

"Officer" could be any type of moderator, why are you pointing it out? If OP was just a user in the discord he would see the positions/ranks.

>your spaghetti is leaking

if your group was legit you wouldnt even bother about this thread to begin with

>getting rekt and there's nothing you can do

crypto is filled with people like you and only people like you think that a pump and dump group is designed to make the masses money. pathetic

ive never participated in one, just got max autism+ADHD so things like this pique my interest

so go fuck yourself too

>scam group acts scummy
colour me surprised. OP is a faggot for getting involved with this shit in the first place.

this thread is interesting
only 30min until their pump
such interesting, much wow

30 mins left.

load up your fiat on Binance.

this thread knows the coin.

target sell -

Are you supposed to sell 1/3 at each point or sell everything and buy the dip?

Never did this before

i love it, got any more?

LIKE A CHERRY 7-UP
IN A STRAWBERRY FIELD

are you for real right now

spread out your sells.

in case 1 level doesn't breach you'll sell some at other level.

its a shitgroup anyways. i made 0.6 ether the first pumps and then only lost money. the time when the coin was announced on telegram it already was pumping (you can see it when you watch the percentages climb in binance and you know which coin they gonna list. there is a lot of prepumping going on and the little man gets fucked as usual.

that guy seems like such an idiot loser

great disaster control BPS

>golfclap

lets look at them locking the chats at the pump and then not unlocking it for hours so ppl cant post the obvious rise in volume pre-call

>totally legit

>there is a lot of prepumping going on and the little man gets fucked as usual
That's the whole point of PnD groups. Only the people who control it make money. The dumb member lemmings only exist so the owners of the group have someone to sell to

Turns out the coin was actually MOD, well done OP

fake mcafee twitter? really boggles the mind

hahahah this was the worst pump theyve ever done in every way possible

>worst communication
>worst administration
>barely anyone participating because people realised the truth
>reading this thread and not locking the chats clearly shows the bullshit of this group
can you smell that?
>its fear
>fear and spaghetti kek

nvm they locked all the chats after people were confirming how shit it was
ahahah

look at this group try to salvage this with some bullshit news now

elaborate
amb was planned and they cancelled?
it was actually mod?
nothing at all?

they did it again. notice how the coin was pumped to over 40% before they even announced the coin on telegram

>CONTROL
>THE
>NARRATIVE

it was changed to MOD from AMB 5 mins before.

Alright I'm fucking done with this I think. I'm just gonna hold and hope bitcoin reaches 100k at some point.

P&D groups are the literal cancer of the crypto space, if you lose money participating in one you deserve it.

nice spotting
i want to believe you

i also want to know how much they are panicking in their mod chats now after theyve been pwned ahahah

Wish I had seen this, bought into the MOD pump and it was an instant dump, just cut my losses and pulled out.

bruh...

Personally I hope all the remaining admins of that P&D group get ball cancer. Those assholes are just in it to fuck over all their lemming followers and dump bags on them. So many people would DM me to complain about how they got completely fucked over during their pumps. They also say how they pay out to winning members after the pumps? BULLSHIT. The greedy JEW admins don't pay out a cent.

Actually they're not jews, they are sand niggers though.

these P and D will be a thing of past.

Admins : Buy a lot at 7:58

Admins : ok guys pump MOD now at 8:00

Fags buy a lot at 8:00

Admin gets the desired pump

Admins: Sell at 8:01

Admins - get profit
Fags - "guys let not sell, they told us to wait and not to panic sell"

5 mins later, coin is back at the same level it at was at 7:57

bought high sold low like a retard
never doing this again kek

Dont tell me you are surprised now guys. It was so obvious. Come on.

I got 15% izi profit. Thanks a lot idiots.

discord should ban these cucks desu
>chat still turned off
lmao the funny thing is they will still try to salvage their crumbling 'empire'

You wait 3 minutes, buy, and sell 1 minute after. You're welcome.

i wonder who bought it that price, still holding

i actually figured it was mod 2 minutes before the pump (low volume, with significant price action)
i donated my money when it was already pumped
ah well didn't lose much anyway just wanted to try it out

this, hope these admin goyims had their nano on bitgrail before the hack

well this was a hoot

thanks for clearing this up and proving BPS is just another sham

hello archive

and

>include me in the screenshot

lmao it's actually true, look what just happened to AMB

>200k retards/imbeciles/biztards/americans/fucking idiots/survived abortions/indians.