/wfh/ WORK FROM HOME GENERAL

hey anons, who here /wfh/? still sitting in the clothes i went to sleep in. turning on some meme classical and gonna get started soon.

what do you do teach me your ways

i mainly build small utilities to automate biz processes and also collab with outsourced devs to work on projects for our company
what do you do, user?

>work from home
>don't actually do any work, just take speed and hyperfocus on everything crypto

sounds cozy, user. how do you get away with this?

having a reputation for a workaholic who did 80hrs/week for 5 years + being a subject matter expert in something that like only 2 other people know who are not part of my organization

basically if i say "i'm working on X" nobody has any idea if it takes 5 minutes or 5 days.

also, taking speed and hyperfocusing on crypto is the literal opposite of cozy

the last 3 months felt like 3 decades. i didn't take speed and slept a combined 28 hours on saturday and sunday

i used to wfh all the time at my old job

now i quit and play poker full time

I wfh as well currently posting from my bed. Make about 110k usd.

reporting in. cleaning up a react native app, eating soup, starring at my dog.

gotcha. i know how speed can be
up n down

what occupation user

A relatively easy job to get if you want to work from home is teaching but I guess depending on your personality it might not be any good

Used to. Waifu didn't understand the concept and kept asking me to drive her places, take a break, go to the beach, fuck etc. I have a small office now for no reason other than avoid this bullshit.

she sounds like a keeper

Apart from not understanding the concept of do not disturb, she's ok. If you can keep your own hours I guess wfh is pretty cozy, trouble was I had deadlines and would end up working midnight - 0400 to get shit done and sleeping when my inbox was seeing action, so my clients weren't always happy with my response times.

i relate to this. no waifu, but always getting emails from the in-office people asking about shit. i prefer to work slowly during the day and be more productive at night, but they dont quite understand that

Of course I work from home. This is biz. Wage cucks can get the fuck out! I'm still in bed and work half assed about 5 hours a day.

Do you have an example? Seems vague I can’t really imagine what this would be. Are these for PCs?

Analyst I set up benefit for clients.

sure. for example, the last thing i built was a small tool for one of our employees who handles onboarding new employees. it basically just allows the user to enter information in some form, and then the appropriate data is sent via email to mgmt, HR, etc to set up payroll.

So is that like an app or a piece of software or a web app? Like what’s the actual final product you’re creating like?

will you hire me