My father has cancer and doesn't have a long time to live anymore...

my father has cancer and doesn't have a long time to live anymore.. heard from the doctor that his condition is worsening. what do I do biz, I feel so empty inside. have been crying a lot the last few days and I feel bad because I never had a real connection with him. my family and I visit him everyday and seeing him like that makes me feel like it isn't real..

I feel numb and I don't do the things I like to do anymore. I'm up a lot on my initial entry with crypto but it feels like it doesn't matter anymore. sorry for the rant but I don't know where else to share it

Try psychedelics 5g dried. This life is only temporary. He'll be better off.

Take a long drive. Run around in a field.
Scream until you can't. Get really drunk.

Tell him if he dies, you're coming with him. That'll give him some motivation not to die.

But for the love of god don’t post an address

Yeah let's guilt trip him at the end of his life.

tell him what you told us OP

It's just a healthy dip, user

Spend time with him. Take photos. Record his voice. Take videos. You never know what you'll miss. Stay strong, OP.

This life means absolutely fuck all completely. This death will show that to you. We do die eventually as you can see.

Hey OP, its ok man. My father passed away too. But he left my mother and I with lots of debt. Be grateful yours didn't :(
You know, sometimes helping others out can make you feel better.

thanks a lot.. your comment made me burst into tears realizing he won't be the same anymore. can't believe he's actually gonna be gone forever. ill make sure to remember what you said. it's very hard to stay strong. I only recently turned 18 and have never went through something like this

thanks a lot for your kind words. i hope you coped with that

Hey user, I'm sorry you're feeling this way & your retarded bros will always be here. Also did you try buying link?

Sorry user

What kind of cancer? Stay strong OP. We’re all in the shit together.

Veeky Forums advice can be summed up with
>lift
>psychedelics

You're the one saying he should accept it faggot. He should accept it. Death is avoidable.

life ????? for what?

Shouldn't*

Lmao. I feel bad for laughing at this.

Invest the inheritance you get into crypto. It's what he would have wanted.

I am so sorry user. I have empathy for u please believe it

Because you didn't post a wallet, here's some advice for free. Hodl the time you have with him. Ask him about his childhood, his experiences, his stories. He'll want to share them with you before he's gone. There's nothing worse than listening to a family member's tribute at the funeral and realising how much you didn't know about him.

everyone will die eventually, so you you are powerless

>There's nothing worse than listening to a family member's tribute at the funeral and realising how much you didn't know about him.

Fuck

What about alternative treatments user?
People have claimed even stage 4 cancer completely clearing up with treatments like cannabis oil

I'm sorry user. My Father died from cancer so I know how you feel. Spend as much time with him as you can. Even if it's just watching TV.

use his inheritance and go all in on LINK. he would be proud

I know.. it just went all so fast.

he already had bladder cancer a few years back and got a colostomy bag because of that. it recently spread through his whole body, liver, intestine, and some other spots. cant get chemotherapy because his liver is really unhealthy and worsening by the day so that's not a possibilty.

thanks for the support

thanks, I believe you. hope you won't experience the same.

not trying to get sympathy bucks, just very depressed right now and don't have many people to talk to besids you guys. you're right, I will make sure to reminisce the old days with him

dont know but the doctors said it was looking grim. ill look up what you suggested in abit

i've heard that multiple times now and ill make sure to spend as much time with him

i know you guys don't see posts like this often but I really appreciate the input. didn't expect my life to turn upside down like this

A. Stop crying, time for that later

B. Build memories now, any way you can.

t.cancersurvivoranon

best post

>hehe im an edgy faggot
mouthdroolingRetard.jpg

ffs... this is biz

plan out your inheritance
figure ways to lowball the funeral
bet with relatives over expiration time
etc

This user knows

Honor him. Tell him how much of a positive force he's been in your life. Tell him that you'll carry the fire now.

didn't know this fear before now.. damn what am i doing with my life.

>what do I do biz
Go to /b/ and post this trivial garbage. I couldn't care less, I hope he dies tonight.

Fuck off cock sucker.

you are truly a waste of life

Kek

>don't worry take 5 grams of shrooms

don't come to biz for this, we know you're here to beg

absolutely this

3g's*

Young user, this is one of the worst experiences you will ever face in your adult life.
Spend as much time as you can with him. Let him know that you are thankful for what he has given you. Tell him everything that you always wanted to tell him. Show him your love.

It is ok to cry. It is ok to feel helpless. We have to get through all these feelings. I can't promise that it will get better, but you will feel getting used to it at some point.

Take care.

dead

How old are you?

this, at least into an ETF or some kind of trust fund

hard oof, right in the chest

THIS, OP LOW BALL THE FUNERAL

FUNERAL SERVICES PREY ON EMOTION

where did your dad touch you user?

take care user. my advise is: stay around people now, then take time to process it more by yourself if you want, then after 6 months make sure you surround yourself with people again.

you can do it man, and try to enjoy your time with him. also ask any questions to him you might still have. tell him you love him (if you do).

Damn that's deep.

Take all his money and short BTC to 6.4k

Also

Fuck off back to plebbit

My dad passed from cancer in 01. You're right, nothing else does matter at this point. Heave to, and deal with this, your life will move on, but nothing in life conpares to losing a loved one, put everything else on pause as much as possible, take care of yourself. This is part of life, take it for what it is, drugs and alcohol will only make things worse IMO. This is life, swim in the depths, find your strength, you'll come through with greater understanding and freedom. Good luck user!

Its ok senpai, cry it out. Saw my dad burry his father just a few weeks ago and it made me cry like a little sissy boy. During the funeral I started thinking I'm gonna be doing the same with him soon enough and it wrecked me even harder, cant imagine what its like when that moment comes as close as it has for you. Just cherish the moments you had/can still possibly have with your dad and go out and have a drink in his name after he's gone. It's just the way the life goes.

this or do some ayahuasca
also make sure to have some quality time with your dad. you guys probably havent had a meaningful conversation in years. tell him you love him.