Biz said this will moon?

All the pro ven people in threads said it will go sky high but this piece of shit is not moving and is instead declining
Wtf all of them were like of biz hates a certain coin then it means it’s time to buy etc motherfucking shills , I thought they were real believers and not shills, now I am stuck with the ducking bags

Seriously Walton is the superior choice

Sorry. Your 40 ven will never get you out of the slums of Mumbai. Please sell now and good luck with your next moon mission.

tfw all in ven at 8.20$

ven is a fail coin
IOST will moon in the coming weeks

fuck off and stop shilling in every thread

The thing about investing in something before it starts up is that you have to wait for it to start up

I made some sats daytrading this shit, and i seriously thought the floor was 50k
Im about to sell this piece of shit while im still relatively green.
It has good partnerships and all, but fucking whales are destroying it.

YOU MOTHERFUCKING BRAINLET NEWFAG PIECE OF SHIT

ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND JUST LOOK AT THE 1DAY CHART

ITS A GIANT GREEN CANDLE

ITS HAS MOONED

IT HAS ALREADY MOONED

YOU WENT IN AT ATH AND ITS DUMPING NOW

WHY??????

BECAUSE IT WAS PUMPED AND NOW BEING DUMPED GET READY TO HODL ONCE IT REACHES 10K SATS AGAIN CAUSE THATS EXACTLY WHERE ITS GOING RIGHT NOW

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

wise words user, this place is full of children.

the chart looks bearish as fuck, according to expert ta from CryptoBro it's on a downward trend. If you wanna get out and buy the bottom, now is the time.

There were threads here about it when it was at $0.20
I remember thinking about buying 100 back then.

Too difficult

Welp, always do the opposite tripfags say.

No big deal, Sunny Lu meeting with Deputy Prime Minister of Belgium in Brussels today to discuss Belgium initiative to digitize economy.

Just another day in comfy AF VEN paradise.

The funny thing is, it is still going to outperform low cap shitcoins. Only those who don’t go sufficient distance down the VEN rabbit hole sell or chase pumps. This is crypto on easy mode.

Too many coins circulating in supply. NEETS dont understand this

>Too many coins circulating in supply
>Except its the very thing that normies love

how much or a retard can you be to not hold this coin..

Bought VEN at $1.30. So fucking comfy. Put me in a coma senpai.

Coin supply only matters when there isn’t demand to fill it.. go back to pump chasing, i am sure you will make it someday, and then ... buy less VEN than you would have in teh first place.

.. sloth hold Vechains