Thoughts on this? thinking of picking up some while its under ICO, does it have any solid chance of going 10x?

thoughts on this? thinking of picking up some while its under ICO, does it have any solid chance of going 10x?

Shitcoin, the coin doesn't even do anything necessary for the software to function

Im so tired of these threads. AXP, ARY and PFR will moon. SO THEIR VOLUME? ITS BEEN LOW SINCE THE CRASH. IT WILL STAY THAT WAY UNTIL ALT SEASON. JUST WAIT GOD FUCKING DAMN IT BIZ YOU FUCKING IMPATIENT FUCKS ONLY COINS MAKING MONEY NOW ARE PUMPS AND DUMPS. STOP RUINING YOUR SHITTY LIFE AND JUST HOLD YOUR SHIT UNTIL ALT SEASON GOD DAMN IT

Not worried. Those are just my shitcoins, if they all fail IDGAF. Im just sick of the Veeky Forums mentality. Its like these idiots really hate money

Literally less than 15 eth buy orders for this to go to zero. This is a real pile of shit. Anyone holding this remember that, as one day you will wake up to 0 I. Blockfolio.

>these idiots really hate money
yes, in case of axp fa > ta but brainlets can't grasp this concept. please dump your bags now. I need to accumulate.

see r3.com > partners

also, Gary Markham said himself they have a hedgefund as a fucking anchor client and testable app release within the next week. Retarded FUDers will eat a dick soon.

I dumped my bags while it was still barely above per sale price. Not buying even with the discount exhausts this coin is a piece of trash

Why is eveeyone so impatient? Its been like a month since it came out. Most coins didnt do shit for at least a year until the bull season began. The ico was bad timing but it will rebound

It wasn't just the ICO having bad timing. The piss poor distribution of the token also caused a large loss of confidence and sell off. Some people who invested in the ICO got their token distributions delayed for as long as a week. Those who got their tokens early were able to sell for 2x or more while everyone else was left bag holding..

>3 weeks to manually distribute tokens
>Outsourced company in India doing the Dev work and Ico
>Fake partnerships- actually resellers but listing as business partners.
>Outsourced company literally advertises that doing an ICO is an easy way to make money
>2019 is when their product will actually be using the blockchain.

This.
It's stinky as fuck.

Nah

>

* 24 bln hedge fund as first client
>Never mentions the name - I work for an extremely large bank (yes could be larping) and have never heard of us not naming the product we using. Mainly because we a listed company and shit like this needs to be public. Also its pretty common for banks to use the same products (someone else in finance can confirm this).
* Huge experience of the team with previous big shot clients
>Nobody in Axpire does the blockchain work, this is all done by the company in India.
* Roger Ver as advisor
>How the fuck is this a plus?!?
* Actually working product
>Yes a non-blockchain product that the devs will "crypto enable" in 2019....yes 2019
* Located in NY
and?
* Small mcap
>This has been below presale price for weeks and a 15 eth would put it to zero.
* Token is a must in order to use the system
>In 2019....and do you really believe a small IT company is going to convince anyone in the finance industry their product is changing in 2019 and now you need to buy tokens?

I guess you can't read kek
Pic related you faggot
Q2 2018=axp token use coming online
Not 2019
Suck a cock

Also it hasn't been "below presale" for weeks
Presale was roughly 0.00005 eth depending on when you got in
Lowest it traded for was 0.000051 and that was a tiny ads 527 axp token order
15 eth won't "take it to zero" as many buyers would line up between here and zero you faggot
There's also orders on idex to account for
And a new exchange coming soon just announced today
They're in talks with further exchanges
Die faggot die

Presale was 00007, dont talk shit .

lol so your argument about 15 eth not wiping out the whole order book is that people will appear out of nowhere to stop it going to zero? How fucking long have you been in crypto.

New exchanges to drop it further down in price? I fucking told you bagholders before it got listed on Kucoin that the price will drop but here you are still holding these HEAVY HEAVY bags,

>15 eth till zero
>never heard of trx

At its current price I think it's impossible to not make good money from this if they follow their roadmap as planned.

Just more of a long-term hold.

sure go pick some up you fucking moron.

have fun seeing superior coins rise while this stays bellow ico price.

are you blind and retarded or something?