SingularityNET is the culmination of Dr. Goertzel's life's work. It's the future of AI...

SingularityNET is the culmination of Dr. Goertzel's life's work. It's the future of AI, an industry valued at $200billion today and estimated to be worth $3 trillion by 2024.
I've accumulated. This is the final hold.

Freakshow bro? Where u at?

Inb4 freakshow coin, let sophia make you rich.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFREAAAAAKSHOOWWWWWWW COOOIIIINNNNNN.

"AI" all it does is run basic scripts. Freakshow meme coin

But in all seriousness. It really is a Freakshow coin.

>Protect him at all costs

bullshit meme coin. wow AI!!!!
doesn't need a token, fuck off

Retarded

Read the whitepaper, it says exactly why does it need coin.

The token is for the AI marketplace. Take a peek at the whitepaper, it's very thorough.

Pic related is my phone desktop, I've been in this since ICO and I'm not selling anytime soon.

shit concept. very thorough but won't fly. creating some decentralized marketplace for people to sell AI is the exact opposite of what these research and development teams are trying to achieve. it's like the cold war arms race between tech giants to see who can create the best AI. who the fuck is going to buy some AI tokens to go buy some AI? nobody. the use for AI isn't even known to buyers of AI. companies are developing it to get a leg up, then they will try and corner the market. admit it, your coin is shit and nobody will buy it for the intended marketplace. huuurrrrr lemmie get some AI on the internet....just dump it for gains and stop trying to push your futuristic sexbot blockchain token on us

>he didnt sell at 15x ico on the first day
>he's gonna baghold till its sub-ico price

meme coin friends. it will be a few years at least until AI is worth investing in

I sold half my bad and bought back in at the dip actually. I like the token but I'm not an idiot either.

Nice pasta

It's just some busted animatronic

This guy looks like the guy that discovers alien signals in the first scene of an invasion movie.

>pic related (You)
want more?
open decentralized marketplace to sell AI is not happening anytime soon pajeet. did you know that you can't even patent AI? by doing so you reveal your secrets, and nobody wants to share. just tell me one company that is lining up to buy these AI tokens because they're having a hard time scoring some cheap AI on the streets? dumb fucking neck beards see a fleshlight that can talk and they think it needs a blockchain and a token.
baghold it!

even if this succeeds it means humanity is doomed so whats the point buying that

There already are 30+ companies ready to list their product at launch. They got a huge exposure after talking at the UN and Davos.

30 companies to list their product at launch...and how many people will be lining up to buy to tokens to purchase this AI? none, because people won't be able to allocate their budget on a shit coin that chinks will pump and dump relentlessly. also, what will happen to the token as soon as somebody sells some AI? gets dumped immediately because they need cash to pay the bills. shit economy, not enough turnover to justify the token, not a repeat buyer market, not to mention AI isn't mainstream and won't be for years...just like you don't see a 3D printer on desktops everywhere. AI is just the newest buzzword that will be pumped up because it's new tech. not mature enough, much like blockchain technology. now fuck off or give me a reason why this is a valid token that will be used for the intended purpose. it won't so eat nigger dicks pajeet. it's a pump coin with a flashy robot and some sperg ceo

you're an idiot

there's a reputation system attached to the tokens to prevent this shit

>pic (You)
nobody gives a fuck about reputation when it's money on the line. and what's stopping chinks from pumping the living shit out of it and dumping? stupid nigger. so lets hear about a company that is listing a product, what that product is, who will be interested in this product and why will they buy it with tokens on a decentralized exchange?
i'm listening tyrone...but you know this is some bullshit fantasy you and the other neets are cooking up. you got hustled and now you're paying for this company to develop more sexbots