How do I get into investment banking with a biochemistry degree?

how do I get into investment banking with a biochemistry degree?

Other urls found in this thread:

mergersandinquisitions.com/investment-banking-salaries-mcdonalds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

weird photo
would rather date an asian

White women are fucking revolting

You dont brah you dont

You dont brap

yea you probably wont, extremely hard to even with a finance//econ degree

investment banking is dying, everybody is laying off in record numbers. salaries are really bad (when counted as hours worked). you dont want that.

what else can I do to get into business/finance related positions?

This. All 3 of those girls have had more miles of cock than a Tyson farm.

I feel sticky just looking at this scum, why are women such shit these days?

just go on a smashing spree if they're hot and search for your qt fair maiden during this endeavor

no point in just jerking it while fantasizing about your perfect 10 girl in front of a screen

Yikes. Easy to tell which slags are not worthy for dating these days. Be thankful

MBB consulting gig in pharma division. do that for 4-5 years. Hope you can transfer over.

Say you handle big data and apply as a data scientist

after 4-5 years I'd be an EM and could just go into pharma strategy/marketing/operations couldnt I

what if I didnt do anything really quantitative?

you could do whatever you want i guess. you could try to get into law school at HYS and do on campus interviews with banks.

actually considered this path and got interviews with all of MBB, really hope I dont screw up the interviews

Lie on your resume and give the boss a blowjob.

>Banking
Step 1: be an alpha, dominant but charismatic Chad

pitch yourself as being good with biotech and go into healthcare ivnestment banking. IB is literally monkey work, its just long and menial. If you can sell yourself as having a strong healthcare background theyll love u

TRADE SHITCOINS. YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF AND ARENT SUBJECT TO 30 YEAR STRUCTURAL DECLINE. GOD DAMN FUCK

lul

By going to a top 10 global uni.

This, Investment bankers now earn less than McDonald's managers.

mergersandinquisitions.com/investment-banking-salaries-mcdonalds/