VEN

$50 VEN by March. Marines, report for duty!

preach

>$50 VEN
You'd be lucky to see 5$ ven again

Reporting in, Anyone who doesn't hold this coin is plain retarded!

Thanks just sold 100k

>checked and confirmed.

Wanna be walto cone

if dubs, ven goes to $1 this week

Vechain will for sure be $50 by March, trust me. Donnie and the whales have something big coming. Enough with the fud guys.

Donnie?

confirmed shitcoin

Hope so, that will make me a multi millionaire

I went on holidays with my family last week. Ran into Sunny on the squash courts. Told him I was a fan of his work and asked if he would do me the honour of playing a match. Sunny agreed and even paid for the court rental. This man was a god on his feet. I’m a skilled player and could barely keep up. He kept pulling away. Final score 11-7. After the game while I was in the shower, the curtain slid open just enough for a tiny Asian man to slip in. He put his finger over my lips when I protested. He dropped his towel and we made sweet love with conditioner as lubricant. Afterwards I sat on the floor of the shower softly weeping tears of joy at the greatest day of my life.

Vechain got close to $10 before the chink whales throttled it.

The next bullrun, Ven is doing Ripple type numbers in the market cap.

meh i hold about 24k VEN and i dont think this coins i all its cracked up to be.

VEN is FIRMLY grounded in reality and is a real business. its professional. thats good, but it also means its growth is much like a business. slow.

currency coins or vague shit ware like TRX can go wild with speculative value.

the point of VEN is to get thor. for thor to have value and to give a good return on investment, VEN wil need to be very widley adopted and used a lot. DNV partnership shows potential, but agian, things move slowly in business world. 3 years in crypto is eternety. either a competitor shows up, or anything can happen. locking up this 24k VEN for 3 years seems like a big wasted opportunity to milk the crypto bubble.

So the tl;dr version of this is: gamble on shitcoins to milk the crypto bubble.

I'll pass

Lmao this the coin Breyers I’ve cream invested in get real man.

no. nice strawman.

there are other good projects that will rise this year that dont have these kind of limitations.

or at very least will do a nice 10x becase they are in a similar position to what VEN was in october.

they are not in abundance but holding VEN makes you miss out on them when they appear.

>muh muh ambrosus , muh muh trac, muh muh walton

Why not just buy other coins with your THOR then? Why do you need the VEN?

ah hahaha dear why is shillings such shitcoin? Very bad no to buying

not these.

I'm thinking more about those small projects which are tackling the massive bottlenecks of crypto and block-chain. ones we will depend on soon but most people dont realise yet.

becase between now and july (assuming thor has imediate value, which i doubt it will) there are a few of these coins that will moon.

imo VEN is a 2-3 year hold before it possibly becomes really great ROI. dont wanna miss out on other things which are easy moons.

name them retard instead of shitting on Vechain

saying that, you are a genuine mong if you dont buy VEN next week and sell after rebrand.

you're so emotional, like a little girl. can't deal with someone giving a logical breakdown of why there might be better coins than VEN for short term gains.

>no whitepaper
>no blockchain info
>no scaling info
>no token value info
>lied about Vitalik being advisor(tweet now deleted).

like LINK?

yes i ignore these cunts. i went to plebbit a few tiems and their Vechian sub is nothing buy these soyboy hodl faggots. you cant have any sobering discussion on there or they all start breathing and typing really fast.

Vechain is a long term hold no fucking doubt its the best one atm, but 3 years is FUCKING ETERNITY in crypto. fuck waiting for that. get on some other shorter mid term gains and buy back into VEN with a larger position.

i'm feeling generous. one coin is HPB. its looking to do what EOS does except its way smaller market cap and its way ahead in development. also a lot more powerful.

honestly don't believe in LINK. i need to look into it more, but i dont trust anything that biz promotes that heavy. historically everything that biz makes loads of memes out of the devs for in pics, and shills thorugh pics flops hard. first it was xtrabytes, then FUN, now Link. all fucked. dont fall for it imo.

kek

just sell your ven then and leave ven threads you LARPing literally who

I don't get why people think having larger positions in other coins is a bad thing. Other coins will grow faster than VEN. Pick the right ones you now have an even larger position in VEN.

thanks just sold 24k

faggot. this is an easy 2x by rebrand will sell the peak before it drops.

just becase you are a hodl fag doesn't make everyone else a larper. I got into VET last november and i can see a few projects in a very similar position primed for similar gains. why miss out.

you have done nothing to prove your shit

shooshoo pajeet

Beginning or end of March?

nice one bro. indians have been banned from biz. just accept that you are a low test hodl faggot

>Reporting in, Anyone who doesn't hold this coin is plain retarded!
you then realize your on Veeky Forums

Why even bother making VEN threads. People on biz won't even care anyway let them live in their delusion and linkies. Do crypto for yourself, stop shilling, stop seeking attention with coins. Just buy in your own coins you believe in and fuck everyone in the world. Nobody gives a shit about others and neither should you.

>indians have been banned from biz

how would you know if you weren't one?

init to win

niqqaz think its going bacc down? i sold fo' USDT a few days ago but finding it hard to buy back in.

why are you retarded

Yeah he also said it will be $15 minimum by end of January

He said $10 - came pretty close.

>currency coins or vague shit ware like TRX can go wild with speculative value.

That's why I jumped back onto XRB during recent bitgrail FUD.
But I still hold 10k VEN.

ven chain or walten coine ?
just saying

t. most of Veeky Forums

you guys are completely fucking retarded. VEN MN is a must hold from June. As the global cap grows, so will VEN's. Easy top 5 this year. More people staking = less coins circulating = higher the price. Besides you lowbob stupid fucktards, look at the partnerships. They will tweet every week a new one = price increase. It's just that the BTC is acting like a gay now Just hold 1 MN and pump the rest of the money somewhere else.

Don't worry. I will stake my masternode.

Today Sunny had a meeting with the PM of Belgium..... which fucking coin has this kind of connections, seriously. Open up your fucking eyes fags, only matter of time.

Do coins really 10x in a matter of weeks?

I mean I hope it does, these bags are heavy, but still

I hope it doesn't.
It would be better if ti rises slowly.