I’ve come to realize that Linkers are a complete joke. At first I thought they were intelligent...

I’ve come to realize that Linkers are a complete joke. At first I thought they were intelligent, but as you look at their threads, you see more and more of them complain about their third world countries and wanting to make it. They are so desperate to be part of the next BTC or ETH run that they’ve created a deluded cult mentality.

They worship the CEO (who hates their guts) because they think its what led to ETHs success. These people are dozing anyone and anything that even references chainlink in hopes of new leads. None of it ever relating to the project.

At first it was funny, but now it’s sad. People are legitimately going to kill themselves once they realize that this shit is going nowhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLGRPYAtReo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how's life as a brainlet treating you?

>They worship the CEO (who hates their guts) because they think its what led to ETHs success.
Well, just look at him.

>posts yet another fucking thread about them
>tries to be sly by bashing link

link is pumping now lads

to the moon!!

>tfw bizbros are gonna make it at the expense of normies and redditors when this shit moons

Just wait when LINK dumps after the conference

When this hits $10

the tears and excitement on Veeky Forums will be insane.

screencapped

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Here is the quick run down on Veeky Forums (will delete this comment shortly before the bogs find out) -- the active boards are a mixture of smart people larping as retards, and retards. What information you get from all that noise depends on which you are

Whats going to happen when it hits $50 this year user?

I'll admit that the newfags have made the LINK threads about 10x more obnoxious than they were before December, but despite those cunts, I am still absolutely convinced that LINK will be a massive success.

Just stay away from the LINK threads and focus on the tech.

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Not as much as when it hits $100

Both of you sides of this faggot coin are fucking obnoxious.

you are a MANIAC

This guy gets it

*Both sides
That's what I get for being dyslexic untermensch and still opting to reword my sick burn halfway through.

>linkies literally trying to evoke chaos magic to make their shitcoin go up
cultist shitcoin, if hyou need proof look no further

why does this guy always post here

Because you have attuned your vibrations to the same level as his and now you attract him.

For anyone needing a simple explanation on derivatives

youtube.com/watch?v=FLGRPYAtReo

I want to believe. Trust me niggers when Link dips to 15c I'll sell all my shitcoins and go all in on Link or if my shit moons before Link just a meager 85%, I'll go all in on Link.

This is a bit of a retarded calculation. $1.4 quadrillion market cap in derivatives, sure. But the more important question is what are the current digital contract and transaction costs, and how much adoption and market share will LINK capture?

But if we say that transaction costs are 1% of the market cap (maybe we should use annual volume, but fuck it), and we say that LINK network captures 1% of that 1%. It's fucking $140bn market cap, making link $400 per LINK. And that's just the derivative market. Wait until LINK taps into insurance contracts, and eventually trade finance in the years to come, where their legacy systems are going to be revolutionized.

I spend 10 minutes every day visualizing LINK crashing down to 5c and the threads that will be made on Veeky Forums about it.

It's going to really kill you when a clueless normal fag like me gets rich off this shit.

lmao no you don't

god told me you’re a joke OP, funniest joke ever

double dubs confirm OP. your days are numbered.

It is an even bigger stretch because we have no reason to believe that SWIFT will partner, they literally just consulted with Sergey for the SIBOS collaboration. It is more likely that they would take an in house approach if they determines from the proof of concept that they want to utilize the tech. I say this as I hold a giant bag of link.

The jokes on you. I visualize you visualizing link and failing on it every day for 20 min. So it will go to the moon.

> $1.4 quadrillion market cap in derivatives

Are you a complete fucking brainlet?

There is nowhere near that amount of money in the entire world.

I bet you live in India. Sad!

Yeah which is why marketcap is a useless figure and LINK can go to 400 easy.

When link is 400, the market cap will llbe really high, but the tokens will have a legit use. This means people will be unwilling to sell because they are making passive income on staking.

Market cap only matters a small amount because no one is going to sell all tokens all at once. Just like no one cashes out quadrillion in derivatives.