Daily remind DEVERY is a scam project, slandering ARY on a daily basis on here

Daily remind DEVERY is a scam project, slandering ARY on a daily basis on here.

I'm going to post screenshots of their Discord where they coordinate shilling.

Other urls found in this thread:

idex.market/eth/eve
devery.io/
medium.com/@BokkyPooBah/jonnys-gazecoin-virtual-world-and-bokkypoobah-s-token-teleportation-service-28de0c2bbcb7
blockarray.com/
blockarray.io/
etherdelta.com/#0x923108a439c4e8c2315c4f6521e5ce95b44e9b4c-ETH
just-style.com/analysis/latin-america-makers-eye-blockchain-and-industry-40_id132768.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>DEVERY is a scam project
we know

another FUD thread about Devery
like 20th in last week

you know its time to buy, thanks faggot

Trips don't lie although as a scary ary I already knew this

Old news

As if Ary has anything gping for it.

>below ico price

Exit scam incoming.

ARY is a scam too.

Eve already has partnerships in the works

Why is it every time people talk shit about devery all you can bring up is the advisors?
You know advisors are like the least important part of a project right? And are usually just people paid to put their name on the project and have no real impact on the success of the company.

Didn't this shitcoin die on ED? Or it was like a 1 ETH buywall away from dying?

It's sad how low bagholders get when they are desperate. Nobody from devery or its communities are concerned about Block Array, it seems you are angry because you invested in this man and you are expressing no confidence in the Block Array CEO. You should show some enthusiasm and confidence in your investment and its CEO rather than projecting.

I sleep good at night knowing I investing in a solid team (Devery). We dont have to worry about going around defaming anybody because the project and team are rock solid.

I genuinely wish you get help for your mental illness. Nobody is concerned about Block Array.

BTW - There isnt a discord for Devery.

idex.market/eth/eve

ARY already has partnerships.

Bokky poohbah has been in the chat explaining the project in detail from a technical point of view. He is a very hands on advisor

You sure about that?
Ctrl+F 'ary'

Bokky is not only advisor he's also coding for them and Devery will use his token teleportation service

he's also active on Deverys telegram answering technical questions

just read some more info not only cheap fud

>his token teleportation service

what is this then

Did Antoine ever came back from his "well deserved vacations"?

It seems you are upset because Devery has a very strong team (NASA programmer, programmers who worked for coins like bluezelle, cindicator, powerledger, and other big projects). It seems you know within yourself that you havent made the best investment decisions and you have serious regrets. You do understand that it's still possible to get devery for cheap right? The project is still massively undervalued. Nobody cares about Block Array, it isn't mentioned at all in the Devery telegram. I didn't even look at Block Array when I decided to go with Devery, because Block Array will not be able to do what Devery does.

devery.io/

It's a telegram, not a discord. My goodness.

eve telegram admins are the biggest cucks i have ever seen ever

this guy gets it

Fuck off Devery dev/Telegram shill

medium.com/@BokkyPooBah/jonnys-gazecoin-virtual-world-and-bokkypoobah-s-token-teleportation-service-28de0c2bbcb7

read it faggot so I can laught at you

Stinky Linky here. Block Array is a scam coin. Stay the fuck away.

Lmao you fucking pathetic nigger. Your another Devery FUD thread is still alive and you've already made a new one here?

>

This is really interesting. I wonder how will you benefit from making up Devery FUD threads every fucking day.

Are you concerned that your shitcoin BlockArray is dying due to its edgy, incapable CEO? Or did you make this new FUD thread because you know that ARY is an inferior shitcoin and you see Devery as a threat?

Are you trying to buy some cheap EVE? Nigger it's already at the ground floor due to your FUD threads last week. How fucking poor are you?

Seriously you ARY bagholders are fucking pathetic and embarrassing.

You do realize you do not have to hold failing investments right (Block Array, I would assume you're holding)? You have an obligation to your family, not to any coin. If your losses are causing you so much mental pain and anguish I would strongly recommend you just flip your holdings for Devery. You seem to hope it goes lower for you to buy in, I wouldn't necessarily count on that.

Nasa engineer, renowned programmers who worked with a wide ARRAY of legitimate reputable blockchain coins and projects.

I cannot speak on Block Array because it doesnt concern me or anyone else that holds Devery.

An agreement to FUD biz doesn't constitute as a partnership for anyone other than the twelve year olds that think Devery holders are concerned about Block Array.

nobody cares what retarded LINKies think, you clearly don't have the best judgement to begin with

>Fuck off Devery dev/Telegram shill
Wow high quality counter argument here.

What does your shitcoin have, user? What is its team like?

I used to FUD BlockArray because they got the most butthurt of all the shitcoin threads and it was hilarious, but I think I'm gonna change focus to Devery. Both camps are fucking retarded with fragile emotions lmao. Can't wait for the next Devery thread

Devery is a protocol thus not comparable to ARY

The unkempt haired CEO of Block Array should be an indicator of how unorganized he would run a business, and why Block Array is failing. For you bagholders to be more mad at Devery's good fundamentals rather than simply cut your losses in other coins and buy Devery shows how stupid you newfags are. You dont have to FUD Devery, it wont make Block Array go up.

Where is your website, ARYtard

I heard the Block Array CEO just ran away with all the money, website is down and users being banned in the telegram group.

blockarray.com/

Check for yourself.

lel. new website being migrated in as we speak.
blockarray.io
That's the wireframe skeleton test website. Will be imported to blockarray.com shortly

Bro although I agree with you that ARY is a shitcoin, but let's not lower ourselves to their levels. Don't spread fake news.

maybe try their new site, blockarray.io/
mong

Cope

Heard link devs took a dildo 3ft in butthole for 2 ARY srs.

All these Devery FUD threads all of a sudden, is a huge buy signal.
May have to pick up a 100k.
Thanks OP!

Buy 100k then, pussy. You won't. 100k would shoot EVE up from $0.08 to $1.00 with how thin the order book for this nothing-coin. Do it. Do it for the pajeets. They need this moon.

I unironically have more than 100k, I'm in the top 80 wallets. Very comfy here holding this coin. All I have to do is only being patient and waiting until Devery gets listed on mainstream exchanges, maybe at the end of this month or early March.

With a $6m market cap and 60m circulating supply, it's very possible for Devery to hit $1 price.

wise user Devery will be at least 2 usd till end of year

$2 Devery 'only' takes a $120m market cap. $120m is pretty doable IMO. Maybe we'll reach it by summer.

You guys are low balling it. When this hits binance and huobi it will go to $3 by may

Not everyone is stupid like you, we already accumulated.

Devery will be worth 3.50 by the end of next month, and 5.10 by Summer.

I'm only sad I bought before the pajeets dumped at a 50% loss

Don't make my dick hard, user.

But agree, when this hits binance $3 or more is possible. This coin really is a comfy hold, knowing the team is professional and the great advisors actively working with them.

Someone tell me about it I don't have time to go through every fucking coin.

I bought 40k exactly ONE day before those niggers launched a FUD campaign against Devery on biz. They made like 6 or 7 threads. Kinda pissed because I could have bought more EVE, but it's okay I have my 100k and I am content.

Just buy or regret, makes no difference to me.

Devery will offer the so-called Devery Protocol. 3rd party developers can build a product verification app on the Protocol and the tokens EVE will be used as the fee on it.

what exchange is this shitcoin on?

>
>Bokky poohbah has been in the chat explaining the project in detail from a technical point of view. He is a very hands on advisor
He literally just came in the telegram, same time the team did, after everyone started talking shit about to riot.

ED: etherdelta.com/#0x923108a439c4e8c2315c4f6521e5ce95b44e9b4c-ETH

or IDEX: idex.market/eth/eve

Well this isn't a shitcoin, but you can get on idex. Only reason it's cheap now.

>Only on DEXs
>Is not shitcoin
pick one, brainlet.

Team will not comment on exchanges because they're really compliant with the laws. But they've been giving hints.

I'm not going to give you anymore clues idiot.

Kucoin lel

wow what a hint. it's so clear from that screencap. going on binance.

Stop teasing me user, I'm definitely looking into it now.
But keep fudding it for me. If I pull the trigger, it's going to take time to accumulate.

All this devery fud is getting people interested in the project. I hadn't heard about it until the FUD and I just bought some. the project looks like one of the best I'v seen in awhile

Fuck blockarray, if devery did i am buying devery now

(((JEWERY)))

Also checked, praise!

Eh even if it will get listed on KuCoin first, won't be a problem for me. All the weak hands have already sold due to the FUD campaign last week. The rest holding is the people who are in it for mid or long term, like me. So that means KuCoin (or any other exchanges) = new money pouring in, because the dump has already happened.

Binance would be huge though. (Hopefully) instant $2 lol.

A few days ago one of the admin posted this article in the group: just-style.com/analysis/latin-america-makers-eye-blockchain-and-industry-40_id132768.aspx

It's about possible partnership with the textile industry in Latin America, which is worth $47 billions.

I was mocking that user, you fucking idiot. The Devery shills are as dumb as their devs.

Array FUDDers shitty plan took opposite direction
beacuse of their constant FUD on Devery people start to see whats going on

Yeah haha chill I don't care, mate. You can say all you want about Devery and its supporters. Not gonna stop this coin from being a big hit because it's fundamentally good and safe. All the FUDs here are lies. "team exit scammed" "CEO took a holiday after ICO" bla bla bla all have been debunked.

It's so obvious