Pssst

Get in here jiblets. This week gonna be HUGE.

Already in jibuddy.

3821 JNT reporting in.

Should I just kill myself? I'm tired of being a poorfag and went all in on this.

You will soon be a Jrichfag, just Jwait

please sirs just let me get my 10K sirs thank you as I can

Always when I see this pepe I know people are going to get scammed over this coin.

3800 eth is a lot isn’t it? Well there you are.

OP said it would be huge, but he didn't specify that it's going to be a huge dump.

Oh look the hourly discord pajeet pump and dump coin.You realize no one is buying your bags right? This has already proven to be a scam.
>fake conferences
>plagarized white paper
>value tied to rupee instead of USD
>Designed to never go over a dollar
>literal Indian tether
>soros funded
>alt-left state terrorism sponsor
>banning people from telegram for asking why it’s impossible to go over a dollar

You should take this one out of you FUD campaign.
>soros funded

lmao

Don't forget their CEO is a video game character and their partnership with ISIS and Hamas

>value tied to rupee instead of USD
>Designed to never go over a dollar
pick one

I hope you're right user. Not going to be a pussy though, going to hold until at least february next year so I can see the DAO in action.

pls leave Ricardo.

jibrel? more like jibroni

I can't even be bothered to research it the name's so stupid - like a random collection of letters

FUCK JIBRONI

Look at their team shitstain. They have literal Soros henchman in charge. Prove me wrong.

He was saying that's not FUD but shilling...

...but user...you wanted to FUD right?
>soros founded
This sounds too good.
Rewrite it too
>Funded by a pedophile jew and an ex SS officier.

Then your list sounds better.

14k jibbies here, how long until I can afford to pay western instagram sluts to come to my house and eat hummus out of my asshole while being fucked by dogs?

only 1000 chibrels.

not gonna make it

Get ready for an instant 2.5 billion market cap

Nice to see another JibSoldier
We have the best coin, don't we folks?

what is the absolute quickest way to get ETH with a debit card anons? I don't have time to wait for those Gemini faggots to double check and review everything for 5-6 days before releasing my funds

Coinbase you absolute fucking retarded asshole

Cex.io. It literally didn't take me more than 5 minutes to get verified + deposit.

>normiebase
what am i some fucking bitconnect nigger? kys