I used to think Chainlink was a meme, but then I started my own cryptocurrency company...

I used to think Chainlink was a meme, but then I started my own cryptocurrency company. I'm two weeks into the startup process and now I realize how big LINK is going to be. As cryptocurrencies start getting more adopted, companies are going to use smart contracts. Companies won't want to go through the process of making their own oracle when there is a decentralized open-source oracle that has great technology. My business is already in talks to incorporate chainlink, and personally I have put a lot of money into it.

ITS NOT A MEME

what is your startup user? the more im learning the more i love this whole space and really want to learn to code and immerse myself in it, any suggestions?

ok pajeet sure

These fucking discord shills are in overdrive today

Fuck you and your pajeet scam

screencapped

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

IT IS A MEME.
(((I HAVENT DONE ACCUMULATING)))

Honestly, It's not a traditional startup in the sense that we don't have any original tech. We're more of a service to bridge services with crypto and smart contracts. We're not in the US, as this is basically what coinbase is already doing. There is LOTS of money going there in the next few years.

No, It's not India

>I used to think Chainlink was a meme, but then I started my own cryptocurrency company. I'm two weeks into the startup process

A few points user

Why did you start a cryptocurrency company if you didn't realise the potential of chainlink? What changed in the last 2 weeks to make you change your mind?

It just sounds weird that you'd start a company with such little knowledge that 2 weeks worth of research was enough to change your mind.

>My business is already in talks to incorporate chainlink
2 week old business is in talks to incorporate chainlink!!!! BUY! BUY! BUY!

CHAINLINK PARTNERSHIP WITH RANDOM 2 WEEK OLD BUSINESS CONFIRMED

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

CHAINLINK PARTNERSHIP WITH RANDOM 2 WEEK OLD BUSINESS CONFIRMED

of course it's not a meme

>ITS NOT A MEME

>Why did you start a cryptocurrency company if you didn't realise the potential of chainlink? What changed in the last 2 weeks to make you change your mind?

My business partner is the one who has most of the technical knowledge. We jumped into it super fast because we saw the potential and the fact that no one else was doing it (in our country). We got funding almost immediately.

>CHAINLINK PARTNERSHIP WITH RANDOM 2 WEEK OLD BUSINESS CONFIRMED

fair enough, my point is not that my business is going to make any difference. Just wanted to spread the word that LINK is, in fact, not a meme

>As cryptocurrencies start getting more adopted

>2018 is the year of cryptocurrency adoption

praise kek

LAST THING AT NIGHT AND FIRST THING IN THE MORNING YOU MUST REPEAT THESE AFFIRMATIONS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH

>each Link will be worth 1.4MM

No fucking way.

maybe, in 2020

The digits in LINK threads are truly insane. There was one a few days back that made me question how it was possible. I sold all my XLM and bought LINK. LINK $1MM by 2020.

>Just wanted to spread the word that LINK is, in fact, not a meme
fair enough m8 not trying to h8

>We got funding almost immediately.
What is your business? I actually have a meeting on Wednesday about a crypto-related business plan I wrote and was planning to fund it with my own savings but could maybe use funding.

What country are you from?

That can't be true, because then I'd have 50 Billion dollars. How the hell would I cash out?

I DO THIS EVERY DAMN DAY AFTER FUCKING MY BITCH AND MAKE MY BITCH SAY IT WITH ME

>How the hell would I cash out?
by then, you won't need to.

GOOD FUCKING GOD ARE YOU DELIBERATELY USING SEXUAL TRANSMUTATION TO ATTRACT YOUR DESIRES? THAT'S BRILLIANT!

there are some incubators DESPERATE to throw their money at shit like this. You should give it a try.
I was so lucky to be born into a relatively wealthy family in the third world. All we have to do here is replicate what people in the US are doing (in terms of technology) and there is almost no competition because technological developments in the US take more than a year to get here.

Can't say more than I already have, but if you study what's going on with crypto it's pretty obvious what the next step is going to be. The key is to be an intermediary in that.

If you fuckers cant see a cup and handle then i feel sorry for you. We are going to be so fucking rich boys

I got pajeeted by tel coin and these link fucks sound just as bad.

forgot to attach pic lol

yes user. sergey has enlightened me. I had a dream where he was making love to a big mac and chanting, “LINK $100 EOY, I’M THE NEW BILL GATES”, repeatedly. It was life changing.

LINK TO MOON! HODL TILL HOMELESS! MAY THE LAMBO BE WITH YOU

Larp
Memecoin link will retrace back to 30 cents next month

LINK is gonna make me so rich I’m going to buy an aventador just to crash it into my exes house

it's funny because it's true
sex magic is a real thing

How many link do you have?

God people are desperate to unload their bags

People also need to realise that a huge chunk of crypto market cap will collapse, and be shared amongst the top actual useful cryptos.

A great majority of cryptos are just shitcoins - Link is like an eBay or Amazon of the dotcom bubble

$5k/link

Be still, my erection

my hours of looking at charts tell me this is knows as a double-dump, not in fact a cup and handle

Whats the difference? It looks like a cup to me.

I too have a few blockchain ideas I'm trying to turn into a reality but have no idea about half the shit necessary.

I've started learning solidity but thats about it. In terms of launching a website and creating a robust finished product I'm completely lost. Any advice for where to find the right people or skills?

Oh yeah and one of the ideas is pretty reliant on an oracle and I had the same realisation about how great LINK will be for this.

IF you have 30k link would you split it between a few wallets?

yeah or they just use push deployable blockchains from ark to have their own block chain with smart contract instead of using this faggy chainlink oracle shit that nobody understadns.

Partnership with micosoft confirmed. Now the new Bitcoin. Confirmed

i'm split between two wallets and i own only 5k
i guess its to feel a bit safer from outside attacks, even though IF it were the case and somebody managed to acquire my private key, they would also get the other (keylogger or smth)
wat do?

It's unironically going to be a gamechanger.

I just wish the community wasn't so fucking obnoxious.

Nice dubs