NANO

Only coin with no fees, instant, decentralized.
Team only kept 4.8% of coins for development.

This coin will be a hundred dollars EOY. Price has been depressed by BitGrail hackers selling on the market since october.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

xrb.network/
brainblocks.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bugs
>hacks
>technology not proven
>bcash

bitcoin is king, secure and fast with low fees, enough said

>no fees, instant, decentralized

perfect scam detector

>bugs
what bugs ? some stuff happening with the node in exceptional conditions a month ago that has been easily fixed ?

>hacks
Not related to NANO but shitty exchange admins

>technology not proven
No double spend/nano related hack since the inception in 2015, proven enough for me.

>bcash
you can't be serious

>no fees

So how will it deal with a ddos?

inb4 double spend and erc20 memes

Pascalcoin has a free operation (transaction, account buy/sell, or info change) per block, on-the-click instant. Much lower mcap and price atm. Infinitely scalable and it easily go head-to-head against NANO any day

show me an instance where this coins network was truly stress tested. nobody uses this shit so of course it's fast for now

PoW for sending > PoW for receiving.

Indeed, I own both pascal and nano. Pascal has this PASA thing which is both annoying and nice. Not really practical to buy a wallet but what do I know. Pascal language isn't widely used and name is shit but I can those things can change.

I didnt believe McAfee when he said what he said,but everything turned out true.
Hope Colin Lemahieu (the main dev, used to work for NASA before raiblocks) finds a way to fix this critical bug that is plaguing nano for months now.
Charlie Lee said its the best litecoin fork tho so theres that.

It's a DAG there's no reason for it to bottleneck like bitcoin. Every user has its own blockchain.

Even btc was fast and free, until it wasnt, but at least btc has always been secure and stable.

Raiblocks/NANO is a fucking scamcoin at this point.

>BitGrail having double spend issues
>Binance now having double spend issues
>Mercatox having Rai/Nano issues

Only Redditors unironically think this is a good coin.

/facepalm
You're mistaken, there's no critical bug in NANO and NANO isn't a litecoin fork. Also fuck McAfee

1. DAGs are a meme pipe dream that will never work. It's impossible to have a good, scaling network without fees.
2. The days of cryptoCURRENCIES are over. Coins that do literally nothing except existing are worthless.

Plebbit coin GTFO

Exchanges issues have nothing to do with NANO. Either bad implementation (fixed in a matter of minutes on Kucoin and Binance), or shitty coders for bitgrail (easily fixed with a bullet in the neck).

So what if I send billions of tx to an exchange?

>1. DAGs are a meme pipe dream that will never work. It's impossible to have a good, scaling network without fees.
Of course it's possible, NANO is growing everyday. More than 2500 nodes, with no incentives.
2. The days of cryptoCURRENCIES are over. Coins that do literally nothing except existing are worthless.
NANO allows instant transfers without fees. No other coins can do that.

>exhange issues having the SAME issue with double-spends only with NANO "have nothing to do with NANO"
>being this much of a redditor

Well, you'd need a shitload of hashpower. And the hashpower to mitigate it would be 100 times less. Most of the nodes also got a minimum amount to allow a transaction, so you'd need huge hashpower and a shitload of coins.

But be my guest.

Yes. If there was a problem with NANO code, do you think it wouldhave been added on binance and OKEx, two of the biggest exchanges in the world ?

No it's not you idiot. If there's no fees what's stopping me from flooding the network with a billion transactions a second with my zombie botnet

a $10,000 gpu can send 6 tx per second.
I hope you've got a few billion dollars to spare.

Nano, more like Nono amirite?

>No fees
Pretty much every coin would have that if users hosted nodes and mined for free

You're misinformed. You need to do a PoW to send a transaction. That's the limiting factor.
On my GTX1080 it takes a few seconds to send a tx, 1-2 seconds to receive.

So if I send from my phone it takes minutes and drains my battery?

Mong, did you not read what I wrote?
Binance is having double-spend issues with NANO now (pic attached)

lmao
one internet connection fail and there goes your coffee payment

>NANO allows instant transfers without fees. No other coins can do that.

I guess you haven't heard of IOTA then. OP, you are seriously a brainlet.

What's the incentive to keep a node?

>happening in exceptional conditions
>low volume exchange trading
>exceptional

If you are too stupid to realize that zero fees on a digital currency is a bad thing, I have a bridge to sell you or some tron.

holy shit i didn't htink of that.
SELL SELL SELL

does your phone have 5 minutes of life?
a phone should be able to handle it in less than a minute, but i dont think anyones tried it.

"Pretty much every coin would have that if users hosted nodes and mined for free"

>DAG coin
>Mining
PICK ONE.

Why are Nano/DAG coin detractors always retarded?

No, seriously, tell me. If I'm running a business that accepts payments in nano, I run a node and pay no fees to anyone, right, except my $5 a month for running the node?
What if I'm not running a business?
Or should I just assume that technology>everything else and just close my eyes to the fact that this solves a problem that is a non problem?

So a $10000 GPU can do 5tx/s and a phone over 1/minute? How does that add up?

are you a literal pajeet? do you think $5 a month is scaring even minimum wage cuckers from hosting a node?

Well, they say it's the technology behind nano.
Answer my question then. WHY WOULD I DO IT? Why would anyone but the people accepting payments would host a node? Even if it costs nothing.

idk

you obviously wouldn't. happy?

No, binance is having issues of double SENDING, because they fucked up their implementation. This has NOTHING to do with nano code, or double speding.

Iota way slower than NANO. And that's if your transaction ever pass. REATTACH. But Iota is a good project for the year 2035. NANO works right now.

So, a society completely driven by greed, will?
So how many nodes there must be in total for this to work?
I'm actually genuinely curious, I want to believe in this shit.

Same incentive as owning a credit card machine. You run a node to accept payments.

I meant happenED not happening. Everything works fine now. This shows the reactivity of the team who fixed a bug in a few hours after its discovery.

Anything in the plans to future implement this?

yes, everyone fucked up their implementation... three exchanges now. It couldn't possibly be the NANO dev's fault at all.

You spend too much time drinking the kool-aid on /r/nanocurrency

Speed wasn't your claim- you said NANO is the only project with feeless transactions, and I said you're wrong and gave you an example proving it.

Also to claim NANO transactions don't have problems is a fucking joke. Sometimes its fast. Other times you're having to manually create the receive block yourself.

why would you pay $5 a month to run a node. Just install the node on any computer you own. it's free.
Other people who run nodes are enthusiasts like myself.

Why do people run bitcoin nodes ? It provides no incentives either.

i don't know if historical nodes are required or not.
if they are that's a point of concern.
libertarians will do it for the free decentralized market idea.
investors will do it to protect their 10% a year return
10% gains a year > $5 a month as long as your investment is more than $600.

If your business gains 2% sales because you accept nano, then its worth it to pay $60 a year if your sales are $3000 or more.

are you really this bad at math? you're worrying about the strongest point of nano.

Implement what ? It was metaphorical, businesses own a credit card machine to accept $/€ payments, business who accept nano will run a node.

if the network is ever heavily used it will consume all your network bandwidth, making it unusable for anything else.
But that's still years away.

>yes, everyone fucked up their implementation... three exchanges now. It couldn't possibly be the NANO dev's fault at all.
It's new technology and exchanges are having a few issues with the implementation. Nothing wrong with that. it's not a shitty ERC20 token.

>Speed wasn't your claim- you said NANO is the only project with feeless transactions, and I said you're wrong and gave you an example proving it.

I claimed NANO is instant. Iota isn't. What's your point ?

Considering more and more individuals get gigabit internet today, I don't think this is something to worry about.

Anyway, just buy this coin, you'll thank me later. Price is way too low for this great coin. It will skyrocket in the next months.

>What's the incentive to keep a node?

There is no incentive to run a node. Just look at the node map, lul. It only has a little over a dozen nodes, most owned by the devs.
xrb.network/

No, what I'm worrying about is the fact that their only selling point is the technology. Which rarely ends up well without a good business plan.
Also, the voting system. Explain how their community voting is a good thing. Businesses are not run like this, fucking commie countries are run like that.
>Implement what?
A way for the people to use nano as a payment method? Like how paypal has been implemented via partnerships? But I guess everyone's gonna just run a node.
I mean cmon, guys, give me some serious arguments for this.

>being this dumb
Obviously the xrb.network website isn't working.

>Official representatives comprise ~52% of voting power
>Not a blockchai
>Not secure
>Reddit coin
>Fucks every exchange
>Heavily centralized
>Middleman attacks
>Not secure
>Double spending
>Not fucking secure
>FREE tx - Pajeet loves
Nty

Also, the voting system. Explain how their community voting is a good thing. Businesses are not run like this, fucking commie countries are run like that.

The point of crypton and blockchain technology and its derivatives, is to be decentralized.

>A way for the people to use nano as a payment method?
it's already being developed by the community. Check out brainblocks.io/

lots of businesses went through the pains of trying to accept bitcoin. they did some pretty technical shit to do it to, like scanning the mempool before transactions were able to be canceled.
if they did that for bitcoin, they'll do it for nano too. not that that should be relied on, but this is still pretty new and solutions will come out.

idgaf about voting, voting is necessary to adopt changes, as long as its not centralized i don't care.
communism is the epitome of centralization, by the way.

nailed it

deluded bagholder trying Veeky Forums shill tactics

>using Binance

Oh, it is working. Check again.
xrb.network/

>Official representatives comprise ~52% of voting power
This isn't true.
>Not a blockchai
>Not secure
So anything that's not a blockchain is not secure ? That's a retarded statement.
>Reddit coin
k
>Fucks every exchange
new tech, a few glitches in implementation, nothing to worry about.
>Heavily centralized
Wrong. You're really misinformed, I suggest you learn a bit about nano before saying shit ;)
>Middleman attacks
This is FUD. Every coin is vulnerable if some hacker owns the entire internet.
>Not secure
it is secure.
>Double spending
there is not a single double spending in the 3 years the raiblocks/nano existed
>Not fucking secure
you already said that, and it's still false.
>FREE tx - Pajeet loves
everybody loves free tx. it's the future. You dont pay a fee when you give a $20 bill to your favorite crackwhore, do you ?

>Considering more and more individuals get gigabit internet today
Yeah in the civilized world, backwards burgerstan however.... Their local feudal lord's milking as much as they can on old outdated tech. why spend money on upgrades if they don't have to

>xrb.network/
It's not, are you retarded or something ? No nodes showing on the map. There are approximatively 2500 full nodes running.

OMG will soon offer instant payments in any currency crypto or fiat and scale to millions of tps. market cap is roughly the same as XRB. if you honestly think businesses/normies will adopt a buggy reddit memecoin over that then I dont know what to tell you.
/thread

>communism is the epitome of centralization, by the way.
That's what I mean.
>it's already being developed by the community.
Hah, OK. So it's not a real business then. Kinda like all of the linux based distros on distrowatch. Developed by the community. Yet somehow, only a handful of people are using those.
> they'll do it for nano too.
Yeah, we'll see about that. It just stinks of bad business, that is all. You can't slap technology over everything.

desu if you're a pajeet in a shit country with 56K internet, you'll just have a light wallet. No problem.

>
>>Middleman attacks
>This is FUD. Every coin is vulnerable if some hacker owns the entire internet.
Are they though? As a 300 nano bag holder this is the only point I really don't feel has been answered. It's not a deal breaker, but it makes it worse than Bitcoin in this regard.

>OMG will soon offer instant payments
instant payments "soon", maybe, but not free ;)

Shut up grampa!! We dont need security! Nano coin is le best!! Narwal bacon to the mooon amirite xDD

>I suggest you learn a bit about nano before saying shit ;)
Redditor, please.
>everybody loves free tx. it's the future
What about the miners? Or is it just a waste of energy?

Why would anyone want to trade a currency where 12% of the tokens are compromised. Yeah 4.6% are held by the team, but over 10% are held by someone FOR SURE shady. Woohoo love holding coins where someone can singlehandedly fuck the value for their own gain.

binance tommorow comes out as insolvent confirmed, nano stole all coins from their cold storage wallets, I spoke with CEO on phone, he confirmed nano scam ruined him and cried in chinese

Hah, OK. So it's not a real business then. Kinda like all of the linux based distros on distrowatch. Developed by the community. Yet somehow, only a handful of people are using those.

You're aware that most of web servers run apache or nginx on a linux server, right? You know linux, developed by a community. And apache too, and fucking COUNTLESS of other services used by billions of people everyday.

Man I don't know what to tell you. Either you're trolling or you're really really stupid.

Don't even compare OMG to this. OMG has actual partnerships. I mean, the actual business around the world.

They are probably already dumped on the market.

The guy who made this FUD post assumes everything is hacked between the user and every nodes on the internet, including the user PC. How the fuck do you do that ? It's theoretically possible, but it doesn't happen in reality.
And if your pc hosting your wallet is compromised, you're fucked anyway.

Uh huh. Every walking man on earth right now is using linux on their desktops/laptops.

We are talking about face to face transactions here. Not internals of a whole matrix.

Also, don't forget that linux is adopted by businesses, by millions of businesses.
You clearly misunderstood what I meant by various distros that are on distrowatch.
Don't mix linux and distro, please.

>Don't even compare OMG to this.
I agree, don't compare vaporware to NANO. OMG is a shitcoin.

ya i'm sure the whole world will switch over to some weird pajeet coin that breaks everything it touches just to avoid a fraction of a percent fee. good luck with that.

>OMG
>Vaporwave
Here's your (You)

You said things developed by a community of people aren't widely used. I proved you wrong.
Anyone sufficiently skilled can build a company and make a better service to pay with nano, and they could get a fee for every transaction if they succeed.
In the end you could pay with the free community service, or the "secure company" paying one.

time to let this thread die. you can't reason with someone this retarded. the guy is probably an xrb dev on damage control.

Feeless and instant coin that actually works and doesn't have billion bugs like Nano. And it isn't a one trick pony.

Everyone will use a fee-less crypto for payments in the near future. It will be the fastest adoption of a technology, ever. I hope it will be NANO. But who knows.

for payments NANO > OMG
Prove me wrong ?

refer to: I explicitly said linux based distros. NOT LINUX.

it's a blockchain, so not scalable, and not environment friendly.

It doesn't require mining :)

And it is infinitely scalable. :)

if nano is adopted by millions of businesses, wouldn't that count as GREAT SUCCESS ? It would but just like Visa, but better.

Did you just google "Skycoin blockchain" to see if it was a blockchain coin? lmfao. DAGs are for FAGs.

>environment friendly
Fucking hell mate... As I said earlier, communists, communist everywhere.
"The skin is green. Once you peel it back the insides are red".
Indeed it is it seems. Even in crypto.