Etherdungeon.io Atlantis/Reforging updates

medium.com/@EtherDungeon/game-mechanics-details-equipment-forging-faccc623336c

New dungeon and reforging updates tomorrow, get in while you can before it pumps again. Update should also make it easier to power up if you were having issues before. Rumor has it there will be a heavy discount if you get in early as well. Easy money Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdungeon.io
medium.com/@etherdungeon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit tier ponzi in disguise.

don't listen to any KEK shilliing it,

they have lost 100% of their ETH and CANNOT withdraw until YOU put ETH in for them.

don't be a sucker like the OP

100% scam. No way to earn any money on this. All loss.

Reminder that ethercraft shills like
are fudding this game hard because they know they will lose their market since their ponzi game won't come out until August. Don't listen to idiots who spent several ETH on MS Paint pixel art.

holy shit .9 on a single run? That's amazeballs. Most I've ever gotten was .03

wow 0.9
what game is tihs?

That's how it was a few days ago and that's how it will be again if Veeky Forums wakes the fuck up and starts shilling to normies/chinks/pajeets/etc..

Very nice !love this games don t belive the fudders, devs are very good and i have earn some eth

Even though 99% of games out there are scams, this one is too good to be true, probably wont live long, but getting the gold rush while its hot is the key to ETH

Ether Dungeon
etherdungeon.io

new dungeon tomorrow morning medium.com/@etherdungeon

dont fall for their scams, 0.9 is photoshopped, u can't win with this game...

ALL training money goes to 2 devs at top.

u dont get any money/eth UNLESS noobs join after u, like OP.

untrue

all training money goes into prize pool. You can collect it back if you're fast enough

lol photoshopped

from the dev

It has long term viability, we are literally in beta and getting constant updates. More importantly the game is PLAYABLE. What this shit needs is more feedback from the devs and a marketing strategy. If Veeky Forums gets in early we can dominate the game and rule over norms with our King Arthur sets.

This is horse shit because old players still have to train, and a new player can catch up with $20-$30. Don't go overboard on training and watch the pots, you will be well over green quickly.

Look at the thread from last night. Most pathetic thread I've seen in a while

What fucks over most people in this game is that they don't understand how challenging works. You only get 45% of the rewards, dungeon owner gets 5% or so and the rest go to the next pot. So people challenge thinking they're going to get all of it and don't properly account for the challenging fee and gas fee leading to them doing so at a loss.

Sniping pots while watching anime. Who /comfy/ here

Sure you can earn money with this game, its selfsustaining. The more people playing the more you can earn, easy math

i got from lvl to lvl 72. wtf o.0

Bump

Rump