+15.70%

>+15.70%

The fuck is going?

its always first to pump in bull market. check the charts. check the digits.

To at least .09. But we are fucking stupid here and don’t invest into easy moon missions. Just ask user.

thanks just sold 100k

Comfy here

>meager +15% increase
>creates a thread

Hello newcoiner

Freaking noobs. Let me let you all in on a secret - ETC is one of the coins whales use to hedge. It won't ever moon or drop below a certain point, very much like tether. It's used to ensure, even when selling, gains are possible.

It’s been steadily going up for days and been in the top 5 on both volume and %gain, and there’s a 1:1 distribution of Callisto in 3 weeks. Stay poor brainlet.

Fuck off soyboy

The market is going sideways and this shitpiece is moving faster than any of the other blue chips

>He didn't buy the dip on this coin

Kek biz doesnt know :D

As always.

fork

I've been telling Veeky Forums to buy this for a few weeks now. Of course nobody here listens and they'd rather chase low volume pajeetcoins

Go away, Ghost. Don't you have a show to prepare yourself for?

I've been telling you NEETS for 2 weeks to buy etc.

Callisto airdrop March 5.

This is the reason I bought some, to hedge my ETH which tends to be more volatile

got in at .002, gonna make bank helll yeaaaaaa

you can't say y tho

got some at 0.022 ETH

If i have some ETH to spare in the next two weeks and it drops below 0.030 ETH I will definetly buy some more

Can someone explain to poor brainlet how can I get the airdrop? Can I just keep my ETC on Binance to claim my rightful coins?

Pretty sure you can’t receive any airdrops on any exchanges, unless you wanna give them the coins