8.8k wall shattered

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/9xdaKLq.jpg.
twitter.com/BitmexRekt/with_replies?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not so fast

>WE'RE BACK at every $50 price increase

bucko

4hr charts show stochRSI is overbought as hell, this shit is going to $6k within 2 days

I'm Not even considering buying back before we either break 11k or double bottom at 6k

>8.8k is the new support

>when you x100 long at 8756

No black Monday?

looking at all these sell orders im betting we're going below 8800 very soon

kek every time btc goes up slightly or trades sideways at $8k I can literally taste the saltyness of shorters and brainlets who sold at $6k or didn't buy the dip at $6k. It is fucking glorious. I hope they all buy back in at $12k

It's going back up niggers! See you at 50k!

This + no volume + no confirmation of the uptrend support yet

I guess there are some other things as well, those are the most obvious for me, also there is no real fomo building, all rises are some single whales hitting market buy, followed by more bleeding

>loses 70% of its value
>dip

Thanks for the cap material, you're going in my cuckbulls folder

Do you guys ever get tired of being wrong?

M E M E
E
M
E

T R I A N G L E S
R
I
A
N
G
L
E
S

>Shorter at 6k
Kek

rising price and decreasing volume is worrisome but nothing will happen before Feb 14-15th
BTC is too news-driven , everybody is waiting for that date

9k so close I can almost taste it

what's that day?

T R I G G E R E D

would you look at that. A perfect Palendrome of digits.

The stochRSI is getting overbought on the daily chart aswell, the question seems to be where BTC peaks before going down again.

CFTC will discuss crypto regulations
also another batch of futures expires day before and some traders seemed to be looking for that before

Whatever you have to tell yourself.

It stayed oversold for a month. It can stay in "over" conditions for a long time.

Lol if you think its anything else you've been in crypto for a month max faggot.

>gonna get pumped to 10K just before ching chong new year
>holders gonna get slaughtered

Pwese put more amewican dorra in now so me buy new house in big city.

There's a group of us who have been scammed by an exchange called coinsmarkets.com They went down on January 3 and are still not back. They originally told us that they would be back after a few hours but they kept making excuses after excuses and they've been down for 6 weeks now. The worst thing they've done is tell us on Feb 1 that they'd be back in a few hours, after being down for a whole month. This got many peoples hopes up but alas, it's Feb 12 now. We need your help to track these fuckers down. People are suspicious that the telegrams are being run by the developers themselves. They're banning people for saying it's a scam. Also some think that the ECA developers are in on this scam. They're 1 HOUR away from coinsmarkets i.imgur.com/9xdaKLq.jpg. They're banning people for talking about coinsmarkets. Many people have done digging on this scam on Bitcointalk. We need your help Veeky Forums

Telegrams:

t.me/CoinsMarketsExchange

t.me/cmupdates

Please help, we need as many eyes on this as possible.

buying btc at 9k when you can buy it at 5k on the next dip...user I
Bear market doesn't end in 1 month

yes sir me sell now bcuz u tell me to u kno what is best for me sir thank you sir

Well, then it's not a bear market, because it will end very soon. Though technically we're already past a month, even longer if you include the fall from 19k.

you know it can sideways for weeks without dipping again, right?

We arent your private army.

You brought this on yourself holding on exchanges.

if it goes sideways why would I risk putting my money in it for chance of 10% gains?

this cant be fucking happening i sold everything at 6k

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YO WHAT THE FUCK WE MOONING NIGGAS
THERE MUST BE SO MANY SHORTS THAT JUST GOT BTFO'D HOLY KEK

twitter.com/BitmexRekt/with_replies?lang=en
enjoy

idiot

This is what I needed

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Joined after the Mt Gox, that and december 2017 were CRASHES, not dips. China banning exchanges was a dip, recovered within 2 weeks. This is a fucking crash you utter brainlet, confidence in the market has been decimated after normies bought in at $20k

>Joined after the Mt Gox, that and december 2017 were CRASHES, not dips. China banning exchanges was a dip, recovered within 2 weeks. This is a fucking crash you utter brainlet, confidence in the market has been decimated after normies bought in at $20k

what do you not understand? the guy I replied to thought that $20k- $6k was a dip, rather than a total crash

>what do you not understand?

Double top confirmed. Enjoy your bags user.

>Double top confirmed. Enjoy your bags user.

He's still in denial, because it looks bullish in the short term. Then when it goes lower again he will of course sell at the bottom of 3k.

lmao