LESS VOLUME = LESS SELLERS

>LESS VOLUME = LESS SELLERS

People said I was crazy to have my exit at 9k. But fucking hell... some people may actually pay that in this bear cycle! Bring it on, bitches. Once that hits, I'm setting the 4.5k buys.

bull market incoming

6k shorters REKT

Less volume = fewer sellers

fewer volumes, less seller

Big if true

volume is a meme like market cap

Do you actually think you're smart or just memes? You're literally the same faggot who sold at 6k a couple days ago

fewer sellers, not less

You're confusing me with someone else. My last BTC sell was 15550. I BOUGHT at 6K (well, 6200), like everyone else.

Hard bear cycles don't just abruptly end with a +50% rise in price and then 'just keep going up'. We are either still in a bear, or this is the post crash volatile period. Either way, price will return lower than this and soon.

I present to you:
the buyers

Came here to post this.

> Hard bear cycles don't just abruptly end with a +50% rise in price and then 'just keep going up'. We are either still in a bear, or this is the post crash volatile period. Either way, price will return lower than this and soon.
This. It would be unprecedented if BTC just continued up after that much correction.

Going on a bull run fellas

Explain graph.

>Hard bear cycles don't just abruptly end with a +50% rise in price and then 'just keep going up'.
you sound like you're completely talking out of your ass with no data to back it up.

Yeah, september didn't happen.

left: number of margin long positions on bitfinex
right: number of margin short positions on bitfinex
I think you can see that a lot of todays buying was margin traders making positions, which implies that everyone is expecting the price to go up and that's why it won't happen.

It's even worth the effort to make a counter image/explanation for that. Eat my bags.

That's your counterexample? You mean that the run-up in July+August was anywhere near as compatible as the Nov+Dec run? And that the Sept crash was anything like this last one? You serious?

Besides, Sept crash correction rebound was +30% which took a week, and then it traced back down -15% the following week. We're not even 2 weeks into this bound up.

Get some perspective.

it will change as soon as they run out of suckers to buy at this prices

>t. sold at 6k fag

Thank you.