We're back

>we're back
>*volume drops further*

Nice just shorted volume x100 leverage. But honestly this is just recipe for disaster. And Veeky Forumstards are being cooked alive

>6kuck seller salt increases

there is no other group of people I hate more than Volumefags
you faggots are the fucking worst
>hurr volume is dropping
>yea we're growing but volume is not good enough
>yea, could this or that but hurr volume too low

It's never enough for you idiots, always volume too low, what the fuck do you want, every bitcoin to be circulating back and forth all the time.

I swear I never heard a volumefaggot being satisfied with the volume. According to thos fuckers there is no bullish patterns/scenarios, it's always
>hurr we're going down because muh volume
KYS you idiots

Retard...volume is lower and price of BTC is lower, that means money circulation in dollars is lower. This will hurt btw.

Low volume increases are basically the entire market laughing at people thinking the price is worth that much and watching people fomoing into a burning building.

volume is basically back a month ago where the price is

so wgaf mathlets

REeEEEEEeeEeeeeEEEEE

The irony of these posts is that you bought in at 15k and are salty as fuck you're losing money, yet you are memeing onto others. kek

It's literally going up to 30k by the end of the month. The US government set the marketcap goal at $20 trillion by 2020. You would have to be an idiot not to buy now.

>1 guy in 1 hearing
>THE US GOVERNMENT

this. volume doesnt mean shit when it comes to bitcoin

Volume is low because there is less sell pressure.

Prove me wrong. You can't.

Doesn't work for bitcoin where the price rises to a new ath solely off greater fool theory.

You didn't prove me wrong at all, just spouted some meme buzzwords.

>muh greater fool theory
how are fucking stocks different? if they don't pay out dividends or the owner has 51% it's literally fucking uselss ponzi, it's like trading pokemon cards, or even worse.

>It's literally going up to 30k by the end of the month.
them digits...

It doesn't matter and neither do you. Nothing that you say matters. People only argue with me like this when Bitcoin is going up. It might take a bit but when it crashes again everyone goes silent. And I'll be right in the end as always.

>get btfo
>LALALALALALA NOTHING YOU SAY MATTERS IM RIGHT IN MY MIND
okay then

>bitcoin will crash again in the future
Wow, nice prediction, wouldn't have thought of it myself tbqh

It'll crash to 3k. Screencap this

>6666

>It's literally going up to 30k by the end of the month.

BUY BUY BUY!!!!!

Screencap your leveraged short if you're so sure.

What's that? You don't have an open short position? You must not be so sure of what you're saying.

screencap your leveraged long

Looks like I was right.

He isn't claiming to know the future though, you are

stay fucked faggot lol

Thanks satan. Just bought $100k worth