Your opinion on Costco Pizza

Your opinion on Costco Pizza

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Q0vk_fKDEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've never had it because I don't have a Costco card. :(

I wish I could just go in to go to the food court.

If thats a Costco pie in your pic, then that doesn't look half bad desu...I'd personally skip the onions though, that shit is bad for your health...

dude I will eat the neverending SHIT out of Costco pizza holy fuck

They usually serve it outside

Not all the time.

Anyway it's great if you get the whole pizza.

The pizza that is just sitting under the heat lamps is pretty bad to be honest.

above average.

used to get them almost everyday, theyre okaay..better than little ceasars..

theyre cheap..

Shallow and pedantic.

its really chewy

i usually go for the hotdog combo and a churro

Doughy trash

They taste just like Hyvee pizzas but they're a little thinner and like $2 cheaper. Is there a difference between their frozen pizzas and their food court pizzas?

Wish I could only get pepperoni sausage onions and peppers no olives. Only frozen pepperoni and supreme frozen then sent to food court :(

I had a Sam's pizza it wasn't very good.

Amazing quality for ten bucks.

>Food court pizza
Ok for cravings, but you get sick and tired of it over time

>Kirkland 3-pack
Pretty good for a quick fix for those lazy nights

>Deli Take-and-Bakes
Pretty much no different from their food court

>Deli 2-pack flatbreads
Orgasmic. Food of the gods, that I'm figuring out the ingredients to make these for myself. Chicken pesto is better, but they're both good.

>onions are bad for your health

what

They're the same.

Theyre pretty good pizza for the convenience and price. Better than fast food pizza and most frozen brands.

Before I had a card I literally just walked in, no one ever checked me or anything

Decent pizza for the price and it's better than Dominos that totally try to rip you off on price and taste.

too bready. also, i always knew there had to have been a reason why i thought there was too much sauce:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Q0vk_fKDEo

Fuck, I haven't been to Costco in ages. The pizzas alright enough, but those churros are literally heaven sent.

You don't need a Costco Card to shop at the Food Court, nor do you need one to buy Liquor.

Was a god send in Japan, one of the few places in the country to get proper American pizza

I was told at mine I could use the food court inside without membership and the liquor store is a separate entry way before the goons checking membership

>tfw the take-home costco pizza isn't the same as the cafeteria pizza

The crust is too much like bread and the cheese melts like a blanket... but let's be real, even less-than-perfect pizza tastes good.

Good for cheap pizza.

Better than Dominos and the like.

>figuring out ingredients
>ingredients listed on package

wew lad

Just had one of these bad boys. Almost everything in their food court is good (except for chicken bakes. Fuck those things.)

it's p gud

I made a transcript of this video. It's potentially pretty hilarious copy pasta, up there with gorilla warfare.

What's that, you wrote a computer program, made a little website, you uploaded some videos to Youtube? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!
Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.
They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.

Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.

That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?
Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself.

It would be if you had [spoiler]out[/spoiler] oven

I fucked that up. I was going to make it a humorous reveal that I worked for Costco and our pizzas were all the same. The Food Court has a conveyer-style oven that's great and i would love to cook any piza under.

the chicken bakes are awesome. Blasphemy!

Who the fuck do you think you are, the chicken bakes are the best thing on the menu.

I agree, my friends and I usually go to Costco for lunch because its right across the street from where we work and they swore the chicken bake was some god tier cuisine. So i ordered one and it wasn't that bad, untill i got about halfway through and bit the biggest nerve in existence. My apetite was instantly gone, anyways thats my chicken bake story.

Costco pizza is fucking delicious. There's not one by me, I miss it.

It's been a mainstay in my life. Love it. Always will. Better quality than any chain except maybe Papa John's, and even then I prefer the actual taste of Costco more anyway.

Wow, OP. I never considered it before. I'll have to give it a try.

I usually just grab a coke and a hot dog.

Nice toppings on a bad crust.

So everything else is completely fine but onions are poison?

>being a horse

It's honestly the best pizza I've had on the west coast and my go to whenever the occasion arises

Grade: C

Meets all requirements
Nothing lacking
Lots of room for improvement
needs to apply itself

combo or die
combo or die
combo or die
combo or die
pepperoni fags and cheese only fags need not apply
combo or die

Great value for your money, buying another for a pizza party where you don't cook is being a sucker.

Sam's club pizza is better though

But they don't have chicken bakes or polish sausage.

>that pepperoni arrangement
that makes me feel ANGRY.

If a pizza doesn't taste good without toppings then it isn't a good pizza to begin with it.

7/10

My mother was coming over and asked if I needed anything from costco. I jokingly said, "yeah, a pizza." She showed up with the biggest supreme possible and it was something like 6 bux. Thanks for reading my blog.

That logic, of course, would apply to every ingredient. If your pizza wasn't good then your sauce wasn't good to begin with.

>hating onions
found the baby

The cheese pizza has 3 additional cheeses on it than the other two types. It is not only equally as topped as the others, but it also is the most calories. Cheese pizza is not 'plain' pizza.