What is the consensus on Chick-fil-A?

What is the consensus on Chick-fil-A?

Best fast food strawberry shakes. Everything else is passable.

Chickfila>Zaxby's>Raising Canes>Bojangles>>>>>popeyes>kfc

>What is the consensus on Chick-fil-A?

their chicken soup is inedibly salty

Pretty good chicken sandwiches. But there are only like 2 in my state.

One of my top 3 fast food joints. It has the best customer service, and delicious food.
>getting soup at Chik Fil A
>tfw Atlanta
>tfw Chik Fil A on every corner

Zaxbys is a fucking rip off.

Moved back to NY a few years ago, but the one thing I miss about the south? Zaxby's. That shit was delicious. Could you tell me what it rips off, because I would love anything close to that?

Not him, but they drastically downsized their portions while still charging high prices. I mean, they give you 3 tenders, but all total, it's barely as much meat as one normal tendie would be. Their fries are soggy turds, too.

Ordered a chicken sandwich with lettuce and mayo. Completely underwhelming.

Now Checkers, THAT'S a good chicken sandwich. Hell, everything's good there.

Fascist faggots that rape the shit out religious folk because "muh rezpect for Sunday"

>spotted the libcuck

>gays not welcome. Cheaters, child molesters, pedophiles , murderers, rapists, alcaholics, and swearers welcome as long as you go to church.

Pretty great. I don't much like their waffle fries though, they either put too much salt on them or they taste like they've been sitting out for the entire day under a heat lamp.

Top 5 best fast food chains in the South, objectively.

Taste good and is less bad for you than any other fried chicken chain

Now Jimmy, just show us on the doll where exactly the evil chicken man touched you.

Tell your pastor I know what's on his laptop.

Basically. 3 tenders the size of what you would consider a nugget and a palmful of soggy fries for $8

I tried zaxbys when travelling in Alabama, it was OK but not that good. Same with Cane's even though we have one now. It's good, not THAT good. Chick fil A is by far the best fast food chicken, I think their local success proves it.

>get chik fil a a long time ago
>eternally busy
>quality never drops, customer never stops coming
>recently we get this mythical Raisin Canes
>talk of the town
>they have a huge opening
>everyone goes and goes again and again
>hardly any line at chick fil a
>2-3 months pass, hype dies down
>people start going back to chick fil a
>these days chick fil a is back to being extremely busy, no lines at Raisin Canes
>the people have spoken
>that canes will most likely go under

It's a shame because I like both but chick fil a just dominates, I don't know how you can compete.

At least the others know that they did wrong.

It was better before the timeline distortion changed the name from Chic-fil-a

A pirated copy of Passion of the Christ?

Bretty gud, but overpriced for what you get

the only people that dislike it are militant demotards and faggots

>Raising Canes better than popeyes
The sauce is the only decent thing about that place, well aside from the bread.
other than that their chicken isn't anything noteworthy.

is it? i could try this chickafaggotry you homohaters are so gung ho about and not have to shovel pocket change at genocidal maniacs?

their iced coffee is actually pretty good

you forgot homosexuals and our sympathizers who don't genuinely believe we should be put in a barrel and mowed down with a SAW.
or people who genuinely believe creationism does not belong in science classrooms.
or people who don't want a state religion.
The people the ceo donates to are fucking wack jobs that make most conservitards look normal.

the chicken is high quality. the staff are usually white and very nice. what's not to like?

youre on crack.

12 piece nuggets (actual legit chicken breast nuggets), waffle fries and a drink costs 7.50

breakfast combo of a chicken biscuit, hash browns and a drink costs like $4.00

You don't consider that overpriced, user? That would cost less than $2 to make yourself.

>>actual legit chicken breast nuggets
mcdonalds does that too fast food cuck.

We are discussing restaurants, not survivalism. In terms of prepared food Chik-Fil-A is a good price.

no shit youre paying for someone else to make it for you

eh
its slightly higher than the average fast food place combo but the food is also slightly better than the average fast food place too so...

Its ok.
I know a few other places to get chicken strips in my area better than the ones at Chick-fil-ahhh.

popeyes's is GOAT fuck you

Damned good fast food.
Damned good policies.

>popeyes's is GOAT fuck you
Bojangles is also Goat

Top tier southern fast food/fast casual rankings
Burger joint: Whataburger
Chicken: Chickfila
Texmex: ???
BBQ: ???

literally nobody but ess jay dubyas cared about what the CEO did with his own money faggot.

>>durr ur just sjw
no, plenty of people get their assholes in a twist when you donate to organizations that want to kill you and or your friends and family.

>evil chicken man
I keked

Everytime I eat there, my shit smells just like the food I ate.

That can't be good

>$11 chicken sandwich
>$5 lemonade

wew

God damn, there are so many awesome and better meals I could buy from restaurants for 16 dollars, and shit is already overpriced here.

>>expecting a frosty to be cheap
>>expecting a double burger to be cheap at a sit down restaurant.

I wouldn't buy it either but you guys don't know how restaurants work if you are expecting much more than this.

that doesn't mean anything you dumbass.

You clearly haven't been to many restaurants.

means the food smells like shit

>caring about smell and not taste

wew lad

a good burger at a decent restaurant should be around 8-13 dollars

McDonald's McDouble is only 1.49

your mom is only 1.49

boring

doesn't taste markedly better than wendy's desu

really freaks me out how people rave about their lemonade when it is literally just homemade lemonade

line at the one near me is always a mile-long because whitey's scared of eating anywhere else

imo you aren't allowed to bitch about flyovers if you really like cfa

But that's not a "good burger", nor is McD's a "decent restaurant".

>literally just homemade lemonade

Yep. Which is rare in fast food places, most just have the shitty syrup concentrate stuff in the soda machine.

>homemade lemonade
>enough sugar to send 10 diabetics into shock

>eating something that smells unpleasant
Now I know why people eat american cheese

how can you even make lemonade that is better than homemade though?

its like how can you make orange juice better than just taking an orange and squeezing it right there
what else could there possibly be to it?

>the staff are usually white
kek

i do wonder, tho, why this is? i mean, i doubt they pay significantly more than any other fast food places, and just from observation they have a SIGNIFICANTLY different racial distribution of employees. makes me wonder if they are only hiring christfags or blacks they think are 'oreos'.

Awesome breakfast menu, waffle fries, milkshakes, ice cream, dipping sauces. Good chicken nuggets/tendies, and the grilled chicken nuggets/tendies are actually very good, too. Spicy chick-fil-a sandwich is better than the regular sandwich. Coleslaw was pretty good, too. Iced tea and lemonade is also good if water isn't your thing.

I also happened to grow up on Zaxby's, Bojangles, KFC, and Popeyes to a degree (I have lived in the Southeast US all my life). It's unfair to compare all these establishments to each other because they each do their own thing very well with chicken in unique ways. However, if someone asked me if I wanted to eat "chicken," I'd pick Popeyes because I personally like it the best!

I don't know Mexicans tend to be pretty Christian on average

>what else could there possibly be to it?

Better quality fruit. e.g. you could use meyer lemons instead of the normal kind.

It's my favorite fast food place. Around me it's all white high schoolers working the place. They're polite and well spoken and customer service is their top priority.

Wendys is Mexicans who fuck your order up. Mcdonalds and BK are blacks who are slow as shit, don't clean the restaurant, and are just rude.

Catholic ain't Christian.

You worship a man in the Vatican , not the lord

Protestants are heretics and literally just make shit up

burn in hell
>mormons

are Mexican's primarily catholic?

I didn't even know that honestly

Yes, they are.

I'll never eat their its conservitard racists

feel the bern XDD

>i do wonder, tho, why this is?

The managers tend to be white and working for a company with heavy ties to conservative political groups all the way up, serving a clientele who oftentimes like the company specifically for that reason.

So at the store-level there's obviously a hiring bias both due to the managers being more or less racist as well as their target demographic being people who are more or less racist. It's surely not written into their handbook explicitly, but everyone can see it.

good.

The one black guy I ever saw working there was a total failure. He ended up getting fired. He was rude and unprofessional and made some political comments to us while we were eating.

I personally disagree with some of the the things done by the owner but they do have good customer service. I guess they make a decent chicken sandwich but I won't know because I am allergic to peanut oil. The only thing agrivating about them is their "fans" who just go there to stick it dem liberluls. It is just another overpriced chicken place.

>It is just another overpriced chicken place.

Says the guy that has never tried their chicken.

>>gays not welcome
Remember when all you faggots had your make-out protests in front of the stores and the managers handed out free lemonade?

Yeah, so shut the fuck up.

>i eat dog feces

chick nay

overpriced & lousy flavor even for fast food

They don't check if you're gay, there's not a security guard who can see into your soul or anything.

/end thread even tho OP should have offed himself by shotgun to the balls two days ago

Soggy greasy chicken, mediocre fries, mediocre signature sauce. The in-n-out of chicken (ie shit)

No shit sherlock, that's why it was mentioned pedophiles and cheaters shop there all the time and are welcomed with open arms. Pedos and cheaters and everyone else that doesn't advertise what they are mask themselves. Gays don't. Open homosexuals have more balls than anyone else does. If you want to fuck children then go ahead and say it, don't hide behind a pastor's title, if you want to fuck different women don't marry and cheat on the side at work.

>fast food BBQ
Good luck. The best chain BBQ is Sonny's and they're sit down

A regular Chick-Fil-A Sandwich is 440 calories, which I find to be very reasonable for fast food that filling and of that quality.

Haha alright friend, no need to get worked up. I think you could get the sandwich you wanted if you wanted to.

>gays not welcome

where do liberals come up with this bullshit. I SAW IT ON TV ONCE THEREFORE ITS TRUE!!!1

There ain't one in Las Vegas. I always wondered what the fuss was about this place.

fatass detected.

>their
>its

>conservitard

Do you live under a rock?
Do a search for chick-fil-a gay and theres a ton of news stories

I still go but very infrequently now and its because of the mouthy overly religious CEO

So their CEO giving money to organizations that oppose gay rights= they don't let gay people in their store

Your the one living under a rock fuck head

>CEO donates his personal money to an institute that's against gay marriage
>DAMN HOMOPHOBE LOUD MOUTH CHRISTIAN DOESN'T WANT GAYS IN HIS STORES

This is the big confusion that people seem to have.

Chick-Fil-A is not a church, it is not a Christian space, you are not disallowed service because you don't abide by Christian rules. Being in support of those who oppose marriage rights to homosexuals does not mean you want gay people to die. You do not become a murderer or a person who endorses murder just because you fund a group that politically disagrees with another.

Chick-Fil-A sandwiches are not blood sandwiches. You don't have to eat there, or like what their CEO likes, but it's not impressive or smart of people to explode at the mention of how tasty a sandwich is as if your very life is at risk because people like those sandwiches.

See this It has nothing to do with gay is wrong or churches. The ceo is just a militant asshole that supports one of the most vile lobbying groups around.

it's Chic-Fil-A

Could you name the group and where that SAW thing came from?

>a private individual supports an organization and says his beliefs do not reflect those of his organization
>'CHICKFILA HATES US, THEY WANT US DEAD

>>>/reddit/

Great restaurant

Only argument against them are butthurt liberals on welfare that think their degenerate behaviors need to be forced upon private businesses.

best mayonnaise
best spicy chicken sandwich i've had
don't like pickles with my stuff though so I eat them first