We moonin boyz

we moonin boyz

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Creatine/status/963157636383498240
twitter.com/Creatine/status/963161780594855936
medium.com/@CryptoTakeoff/link-1-3-status-update-c479c657d736
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
Open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

If we do this collectively my LINK brothers, the power of positive thought from a strong community such as ours will allow these desires to come true and manifest into reality, there is absolutely no doubt about it.
Keep believing anons, I love you all

Stay with me brother. At least until Link hits $1000 each.

Couldnt buy until today, bought ETH, transferred to binance then saw its at 52 cents right now fuck I wanted to get in low 40s. Oh well. Still topped off to 13k total Links. feels good.

Fuck off boomer

checkd
further mooning all throughout march due to more and more dots connecting.

just got to 10k
I'm happy with that fer now

Why the growth though? Pre conference pump?

It’ll dump though Sergey won’t say shit during the conference

What is /biz going to be like when LINK hits $50...fuck even when it hits $10?

I genuinely FEEEL it in my blood that link is about to fucking fly.

Link marine reporting in
is it bad that other people (close friends and family) are asking me how to buy link now?
should I show them the way?
I feel like they will see me as a God once they start seeing Link really take off
does anyone else have experience with this? like telling friends and family to buy ETH when it was under $1.00?
what happened after? if they kept it and saw significant gains did they return to thank you for showing them the way?

Next stop, 20k. you can do it.

>mooning
Lmao, a few weeks ago link was at 10k satoshi

FeelsGood

Whole market crashed ya retard

Think and grow rich user...think and grow rich

4 days until Sergey speaks at the conference
30 days until Sergey speaks at SXSW with Tom Gonser (docusign founder) - The panel focuses on how smart contracts and ChainLink oracles will revolutionize the way legal agreements between parties are reached.
47 days until end of the quarter (simplified main net will be released before this time - most likely partnerships announced as teams are all working on the private repo which will go public.)

$8.82 April 1st - cap it

WE MOON NOW

fuck I guess so

I am so retarded. I bought at $1.20, and now I was waiting for link to go to $0.30 to buy more, but now I feel $0.50 is too expensive :/

I shilled ETH at 30EUR to friends and family. Because of my enthusiasm and with my help those friends and family have collectively made around £800k. Some of them have made more than me because I sold my ETH when it dropped from 300EUR to 150ish and I've made little money in OMG and LINK since. None of them can explain ETH--not even blockchain. Every single one of them acts as if they found and made the investment on their own. None of them have said thank you and most of them have actually been total dicks to me.

Wow a realistic LINK price on Veeky Forums?

You stupid fucks LINK is only (((mooning))) because BTC as. Don't act like LINK has any independence. If BTC crashed right now so would LINK.

>buy at .38 dip
>it sits at .40 for weeks
>finally raises to .44
>dump
>now it moons
I dumped for your gains

no shit eh?
it's close friends and family
ive also got all of us mining eth and btc together
we pooled our money and have over $60k invested in mining equipment and have been mining for a while now
i run the payouts through a program that i made that collects all the apis and tracks everyones contributions

sucks about your situation, how close are you to them? were they immediate family and close friends or more distant?
how would you explain their reaction to your help? do they act like they dont know you now or do they greet you as the ETH guy that made them a shitton of money?

what types of personalities should I avoid? is there anything in their behaviour that gave it away that they would be pieces of shit after the fact?

arigato weakhandanonkun

man im so fucking hyped about hearing him speak again. fuck knows if he'll be talking about chainlink and even if not its gonna be interesting. man, times are exciting

btc up 6% link up 20%

yeah only because btc

oh shit we actually are lol

Did you act like a smug bitch? I shilled eth to most of my family and friends at 7.00 and they're terrified of not listening to me now

>tfw i'll have enough Link to pay our sovereign AI as SmartTribute to avoid working in the Etherem mines when the ciborg singularity happens
Feels good

>Why the growth though? Pre conference pump?

its because everyone on Veeky Forums is drinking the kool ade. the entire board now owns this coin. this is... the Veeky Forums lambo coin.

>77
Praise Kek

I only have 1k fellow linkies. I couldnt accumulate fast enough.

Tell me anons... whats the inside of a lambo smell like?

>47 days until end of the quarter (simplified main net will be released before this time
testnet is not "simplified mainnet" you fucking shill
and we all know the track record of shit being done on time. when was sergey meant to hire a marketer and new devs, like straight after sibos? he only started the process in late december

It's simplified mainnet you fucking brainlet.

1k is enough to make it

just don't sell at $500.

Testnet is already up though. And did you know that finding skilled people for positions like that usually takes months?

love that one.

a classic sergey.

didnt assblaster say that this week there would be one account acquiring a shitload of link?

In the EOY it was called simplified mainnet, it's us who call it 'testnet' you dumbo

BitConnect is up 20%. President Trump coin is up 35%. It's LINK's time to moon that's all. Or it's a P and D. Not a LINK hodler, but not doubting Sergey. This coin is like XLM. Hidden potential yet to be unleashed.

>testnet is simploified mainet
LMAO the desperation of shills.. can you show me on the roadmap where it says 'simplified mainet q1 release'?

When will this crash back to 30's? That's when I'll get in.

How did your friends and family found out? Every crypto interested normie friend i have dont know shit about link

Back in the top 100 with the big boys.

congrats on this, seriously

75k reporting in am i gona make it this year?

Nooooo LINK, don't moon yet! I'm not done accumulating!

I have $9000 in BTC. Do I trade it all for ETH and then LINK?

twitter.com/Creatine/status/963157636383498240

PUMP&DUMP

>link

i blabbed and told them about it obviously
meme magic starts at home lol
one of my friends is buying some link now hahahah

>mooning
stinky linkies get some help

>Our plan is to have an initial simplified implementation of Go ChainLink released in Q1 of 2018, at which point we plan to actively work with the larger open source community on improving and securing it to the point where it’s ready for active us on mainnet.

I mention it very occasionally, just often enough that I can gloat about it after it moons.

I would, link has a lot of growth potential in the next 8 months. Also a lot of milestones will ne reached

When will LINK reach 70$? please tell me EOY i can't handle wagecucking much longer

Apologize.

Also, if you follow the link slack they have made multiple hires including the marketing person who will begin marketing once the simplified main net is released this quarter.

No just use the LINK/BTC pair and buy LINK that way

twitter.com/Creatine/status/963161780594855936
This fucking guy

so a testnet

tfw you get everyone around you rich to truly become a member of the anointed class, a blue blood

I told my father and he immediately bought it. I think he is scared of not listening to me, since i shilled him btc in 2013 and he didnt listen to me

definitely

Not at all, I've never even mentioned it to them. They always brought it up

It was close family and friends. Uncles, cousins, mum, close friends. It's not really affected our relationship at all--I don't really care that much. It's their money so whatever. They've all got different personalities but all have acted in the same way ultimately. They just don't react to my help at all. As far as they're concerned they made a lot of money and I had nothing to do with it. Their timelines are totally warped. One of them I called out because he was being a dick actually claimed that he bought before I told him about it (even though I made the orders myself).

Is this the pump Assblaster was talking about yesterday?

Tweet deleted. What did it say?

He deleted it, but I took a screenshot
sup christophe

It's a P&D guys, don't get your hopes up! Just lay low and keep accumulating after the post conference dip, this is a good long hold so don't bother yourself by checking the price every day.

I'd also add that every article you'll see discussing the EOY announcement refers to the simplified implementation of Go ChainLink as the simplified mainnet.

medium.com/@CryptoTakeoff/link-1-3-status-update-c479c657d736

Shill LINK for your close friends and family NOW if you want to make them rich. Best decision I’ve ever made.

What does this mean?

went all in, will i get peejeeted?

like everytime i fall for shrill?

I bought at 0.0006 btc

lmao, look at his hands.barely teenager.

could be. who keeps track of the top wallets?

He has kids though. That’s why he deleted his linkedin when creepy anons started harassing him

Your pathetic $3k doesn't you rich poor fuck

Im a technical analyst and study charts for the royal navy and have 32 confirmed kills wearing a blindfold. This is my conclusion for Link

Strap in goys were goin to the moon in lambos

who is this guy and why give a shit about what he says?

kys

KEK ALREADY DUMPING

>tfw english is hard

sold all my neo for link

sorry that was me i clicked the wrong button by mistake. buying 100k again right now. KEEP BUYING GOYS. TO THE MOON

the human mind is truly amazing at how it can rationalize and edit history after the fact.
godspeed, we're gonna make it hombre

praise keks prophet and sieg heil!

were we just all dumped on... or is this thread from some pump and dump shrill?

link= the perfect pnd coin

obvious pump n dump kek

How retarded are you people?

jesus link is fucking ruthless

No one outside of BIZ knows about it, and the people here that still own it are not selling. The perfect P&D.

Still up 10%. It’s just profit taking.

calm down guys this pump isnt going to last. a few days from now the price will drop back down and everyone will be back to calling it a scam and that sergey is back in SE asia eating mcdonalds or whatever. that is your buying opportunity.

Guys pls get it back to ath of pump. want my losses back...