How is he STILL making fucking gains. Im fucking sick of this kid...

How is he STILL making fucking gains. Im fucking sick of this kid, some fucking ugly ass loser making millions out of shear dumb luck
literally winning the lottery twice in a row fucking piece of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1KAtuiKfL8
ok.ru/profile/559073617823
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eastern Europeanism is a disease

can i get a quick memedown

do you know why he is always happy even if he's poor , deformed and slav? He has a penis bigger than your forearm

And also fucks beautiful women, since all women over there are beautiful and all men ugly

Kid who bought hundreds of thousands of bitcoin in 2010. Still holding everything. (just look at those fucking hands jesus christ im jelly as fuck)

Thanks WWI/WWII

>talks to the trees
>$1.5bn in crypto
>hodls it all
>buys more when it dips
>nothing but love

Do we know his name?

Fuck I'm envious of this troll

>shear

This dude is gonna get murdered. That’s too much crypto to have a public face

Muricanbrainlet has a envy. So sweet, look at him, shitburger can´t into crypto :3

Even bogs fear him, nobody can touch him.

this fucking shit with his FUCKING TULIPS
HAHAHA VERY FUNNY KYS SON OF BITCH

Victor Sminem

SMENIM LET IT PUMP PLZ

The fucking nerve on this guy. Earned billions(?) in a tulip mania bubble and has the audacity to taunt us with that fucking smirk

>The reptilians bow to the mighty Sminem
>At first contact aliens tried to merge with the human DNA, creating superior beings that would become masters of this planet.
>The first experiment failed, no single cell could harness the raw psychic power of the alien race. The cygote forcefully splitted in half in order to survive leaving the resultant offspring with deformed features, dividing the psionic power between two distinct entities.
>we refer to them as the Bogdanoff Twins.
> aware of the failure of their creation they desperately seek approval of the elder alien race by controlling humanity from the shadows.
> But then it came, the second experiment
>Successful melding of a single entity 200% Bog/human DNA. Less deformed features and much more powerful
>He doesn't own a home or have a single ruble to his name. Doesn't need it
>Contains all the DNA information of all life in every single cell of his body. He descends from every creature that ever lived, can generate offspring with any creature in the universe. He can create new life by merging DNA with his mind

>He is said to have 500+ IQ quantum brain but his mind working at 10% would warp the fabric of reality ending life on every being that has not a multidimensional nature.
>Being omnipotent and aware of the fact he has a gentle nature and tones down his psionic powers to a minimum to allow life to exist but is diminished to a 60IQ slav-tier intelligence in the process.
>His only goal is to bring happiness to all life
>The Bogs fear this creature and try to destroy him
>Sminem doesn't care, he enjoys the flowers and the little things in life knowing that he only needs to wait until the next heat death of the universe (has witnessed two)
>He mocks the twins by foiling their plan of bankrupting some Neets in an anonymous Cantonese basket weaving forum, just for fun
>for every Bog dump he provides a pump
>for every crash he provides a Bull run

If there’s is one dude I want to have $1B it’s him

Is it true that he's supressing BTC price with HUGE sell walls so he can accumulate?

This desu

When your as rich as this kid all their is is to enjoy the simple stuff.

Won the lottery nice and then put it all into crypto

i hate this kid
i hate this meme
i hate drumpf
and i hate white people

yup id checks out

Is this the Sminem guy?

REPENT FOR YOUR SINS MORTALS

u wish you were him faggot

how is he so happy lads? what is his secret?

this ugly fuck is rich and gets to fuck a ton of pussy because of his crypto gains meanwhile here i am trying and failing to even fuck my own cousin. feelsbadman.

living in 3rd world countries does that

living in eastern europe where he's still considered at least a 6-8 on the 10 scale

I wish I was as happy as sminem :c

kys bullies

Sminem's a nice guy, unlike the Bog bastards.

This is not Valerik Buterin, he looks different. Thats him:

he is cool boy sminem

Omg such an obvious photoshop. Those arms are way to big.

rare smins with babushka

go to binance you can see them

SMINEM BOY COOL to you all

hmm lemme think maybe sitting on millions worth of btc has something to do with it

He looks like that guy you have to buy the mythic dawn commentaries from in oblivion

>we call him rich
>we call him happy
>we sing his praises
>we say he fucks beautiful women
>bullies
explain yourself

By Azura, by Azura, by Azura, it's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here, next to me!

PRAY FOR BULLMARKET BTC TO 40K
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM

bull market

youtube.com/watch?v=G1KAtuiKfL8

he looks like the product of dewey from malcom in the middle and the adoring fan having a good fuck

Its only a matter of time before he gets ransomed/killed by russian mobsters only due to rumors of riches perpetuated by the basket trading imageboard business division

oh he's right then, I'm retarded

PUSSY

MAGNET

sminem can defend himself

He basically controls the entire russian mafia. That smile hides an evil genius

honestly, I wish he is happy in real life and isn't affected by this shit board

he looks like a good kid, visiting his grandma and shit

If he's happy, loyal, familyminded and does what he likes he's in a better shape than 90% of the losers here that includes those with a good stack.

i love this faggot

Can someone tell me what this meme is about so i can start mememing it too

the alien overlords refer to him only as "Sminem".

Leave. NOW

He has long arms to hug you and radiates positivity. He is like the Buddha of crypto

ok.ru/profile/559073617823

HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND FUCK YEA
eat shit Veeky Forums you bunch of basement dwellers virgin faggots

>ok.ru/profile/559073617823
Time to fill your sminem folders lads

>The reptilians bow to the mighty Sminem
>At first contact aliens tried to merge with the human DNA, creating superior beings that would become masters of this planet.
>The first experiment failed, no single cell could harness the raw psychic power of the alien race. The cygote forcefully splitted in half in order to survive leaving the resultant offspring with deformed features, dividing the psionic power between two distinct entities.
>we refer to them as the Bogdanoff Twins.
> aware of the failure of their creation they desperately seek approval of the elder alien race by controlling humanity from the shadows.
> But then it came, the second experiment
>Successful melding of a single entity 200% Bog/human DNA. Less deformed features and much more powerful
>He doesn't own a home or have a single ruble to his name. Doesn't need it
>Contains all the DNA information of all life in every single cell of his body. He descends from every creature that ever lived, can generate offspring with any creature in the universe. He can create new life by merging DNA with his mind

>He is said to have 500+ IQ quantum brain but his mind working at 10% would warp the fabric of reality ending life on every being that has not a multidimensional nature.
>Being omnipotent and aware of the fact he has a gentle nature and tones down his psionic powers to a minimum to allow life to exist but is diminished to a 60IQ slav-tier intelligence in the process.
>His only goal is to bring happiness to all life
>The Bogs fear this creature and try to destroy him
>Sminem doesn't care, he enjoys the flowers and the little things in life knowing that he only needs to wait until the next heat death of the universe (has witnessed two)

>He mocks the twins by foiling their plan of bankrupting some Neets in an anonymous Cantonese basket weaving forum, just for fun
>for every Bog dump he provides a pump
>for every crash he provides a Bull run
> The time will come where Sminem will provide eternal green candles for all humanity ushering a new Golden Age of Mankind.

MINISTER YOU SMINEM

Sminem's wife

genetically strong hands

she's gregnant

but who is the real father

she's 6 years older than him

that fucking love hina shirt, goddamn

those are some iron hands