DOUBLE TOP CONFIRMED

there is BARELY any volume behind this little pump. I suggest selling here as we will be going much lower very soon.

This is your last warning.

We've been double topping for days faggot.

hence no moon mission, faggot.

You sold at the bottom it's not coming back. This is your last warning.

"Double tops" and "double bottoms" are the most retarded signal ever made up by TAfags. Completely qualitative and ambiguous. I don't take anything you say seriously when you start talking as if double tops mean anything.

there is BARELY any volume behind this

Hi newfag.

Bitcoin went x10 over almost all of 2017. It was very gradual. It doesn't mean BTC is about to dump if it doesn't fucking double in value in the space of a week.

NEETs coming into the game near Christmas need to realise that the period wasn't the norm.

fagface. It's being manipulated pumped. It will continue to go up as long as they want it to.

Sell walls are bullish.

>there is BARELY any volume
when is this meme will fucking die
6k bounce was going along with biggest daily volume since 2016

>I
>Newfag

pick one you. btw, nice reddit tier spacing you got going on there.

Get in btc now or FOMO at 10k eow.. this is your last warning

nice try. I'm ain't gonna buy your bags.

I pay for a very expensive chatroom that makes great predictions. They said BTC will go back over 10k soon. I believe them.

Volume has been fairly high even after the massive volume at 6k. I've been expecting another 6k bounce for a few days but now it feels like it could go either way.

>> pick one you.
>> I'm aint gonna

I smell curry.

what do they say about Monero?

Bags? Lol I bought urs at 6k.. but do whatever you

It's true

Want *

Veeky Forums fags don't realize that we don't get many double tops or double bottoms. The direction doesn't hodl if it keeps hitting genius

>do whatever you

guess how I know that you eat curry on the daily?

These aren't tops, if you haven't noticed. You can't doubletop when you are in a bear market.

It's not bouncing off 6k again. If we go to 6k we go to 4.8k or lower.

It may dip down to 7k before exploding.

I'll double top your gay bottom mom u fruity fag

bubba sold based on the 4k/6k meme now tries to find patterns to justify his decision