When will it hit 1$?

when will it hit 1$?

Oh boy, he doesn't know...

June

You know this shit was a confirmed scam last week right?

Did you miss those threads?

FUCK the devs of this.
Strong rumors indicating they had a role in the CoinsMarkets.com exit scam.

Elaborate... plz

lmao retards it was always a confirmed scam

Fake fud don't listen to these fucking Hindu cunts,

They're literally being added on exchanges left, right and centre
DYOR
Cmarkets will be back

do i sound like i'm listening to FUD?

i'm 700k in on this and cm will be back, it's a matter of time

i repeat, 1$ when?

.10 cents by April
$1 once they announce master nodes and online payment vendors

I'm trying to be realistic but 1$ would make it 23B marketcap iirc? it's a marketcap of bcash atm (i know ALL COINS will have bigger marketcaps but still)

this coin would need to have a massive success in order to hit 1$

also, what is the anticipated crypto marketcap eoy?

>Cmarkets will be back
> cm will be back, it's a matter of time

Aside from the rumors of the CM admins being addicted to heroin, you do realize they've been gone 1 1/2 months, right? Exchanges don't disappear for this long and come back. You're coping which is fine, but try returning to reality some time soon.

Lol literally the only thing I saw was an assumption by someone based on the fact that there was a space after words before he put commas.

If any other coin was the last to have a big boost right before the site went down you would be blaming them. It's all fud.

As for the price OP you gotta remember this is an interesting coin. We are lacking volume right now but think about it, with the stake rewards, and the entire market losing 50% cap, no one is wanting to sell. Anyone who accumulated a big amount is just holding. I think ECA will be pretty stagnant for a little bit because of that volume wise. As the project develops and hits goals and matures as a whole the price will start going up, once staking finishes I think we will see alot of volume increase because the people who want more will have to buy instead of hold. I estimate staking will end in about 6-8 months. Plus like I said volume all over the market is down because not many people want to sell after a huge dip.

1 and a half month is more than enough to exit scam

they wouldn't even try to update or give any info on their situation if they wanted to exit scam

its taking so long because the team is, and i may be mistaken here, composed of 2 programmers or so

You meant 1 sat right OP?
Not too long looking at how well it's holding up, just wait.

They are brilliantly exit-scamming everyone by the random one-liner updates that make no sense (eg "Updating servers, please bear with us"). Go look at the damn news page, there is no substance to the updates.

By stringing everyone along, they've gotten people to gradually accept their loss and move on.

being on dog shit exchanges, never

Got 1.5 million of these if coinsmarkets ever give them back. Never really saw a lot of long term potential in it tho desu. Was hoping it would get to $0.05, maybe $0.10 within a couple of months. $1 is never gonna happen.

>24b supply

I don't know if a dollar will ever happen. I was hoping for a quarter each.

It will never reach reach a dollar.

I'm accumulating as we speak

BS I managed to withdraw my ECA

Stupid FUD by pajeets.

It's been stable even during the market crash, probably will go x10 next month

no shit sherlock