Binance

are people still using binance? i wanted to get some LINK and other stuff, but i always hear to go to binance for that, is there another place thats trusted to invest?

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.wtf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't trust binance but I don't think anyone else is crooked enough to sell link

JUSt use binance and put your Link in a wallet

Good exchange. Sign up with binance.wtf/ redirects to my ref so we can get back 20% of trade fees!

I trust Binance probably more than any other exchange. Although it's more of a case of the best of a bad bunch.

US-based exchanges like Bittrex even make me edgy because the US Govt could fuck them at any moment. And because of that, they're more trigger happy in terms of suspending accounts and funds so they don't fall foul of the laws.

I'm an American and nowhere else will take my money.

Difference between white and pajeet seems to be simply skin tone

Lol nice one ranjeet

I"m gonna sign up , does anyone have a referal code they want me to use?

I've gotten all my link from huobi.pro, only costs 1 link to withdraw

Use mine 12590668

It's by far the most trustworthy foreign exchange. So much so that I'm a bit afraid they will start cooperating with the IRS in the future....

Wtf, Binance has now upped it to 20. Greedy cunts. It used to be 5, then 10. I wanna withdraw but I'm waiting for LINK price to increase so hopefully theyll reduce it again.

I think it's dynamic, aiming for $10 equivalent.

how has huobi.pro been? have you had any problems with them?

pajeet after all

Pretty sure it was 5 LINK fee when it was 15 cents.

In case someone else wants to sign up 23186172

most people are moving to kucoin because of the lower withdraw fees

I've never had any problems but I only withdraw a few hundred $ worth at a time so I'm not in a good position to say if they'd be problematic with larger sums, I saw a post about deposits not being credited for a very long time but I've not experienced any issues, honestly I don't understand why not more people use them considering their withdrawal fees, cheaper than almost every alternative I've used and they've got a good volume on many coins

I'm about to sign up to kucoin, you wanna give me your referral code Pajeet?
Or anyone else. First come first served.

I have all my holding in binance, 100%.
Feel comfy af

Nobody? I don't have all day.

I have some coins on Binance for quick trades and Kraken for quick Fiat/crypto, the rest goes to wallets. They're cool but they've both frozen my shit this year, at least they haven't stolen it (yet).

>he buys erc20 tokens
>he thinks somehow this will make him money

Redpill me on ERC20 tokens. Why don't they work?

What country do you live in? Did you verify up to tier 3 on kraken?