More than 200 sales on the market today

>more than 200 sales on the market today
>price floor being bought up
>huge influx of noob asian players with the release of the japanese/korean translation
>more than 100 new active players today, official telegram just being released

Why aren't you all-in, Veeky Forums? Do you really hate money THAT much?

Pic related will cost more than 10 ETH end of year. 2 have been bought for more than 3 ETH today. Screencap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

etheremon.com/
medium.com/@myetheremon/etheremon-decentralized-world-of-ether-monsters-a4f355971ea2
etherscan.io/address/0x4ba72f0f8dad13709ee28a992869e79d0fe47030#internaltx
aethia.co/welcome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh shit, new people are being brought in?
Ironically, the crash in ETH prices makes this game more affordable too

What the fuck is that and why is it worth $2700?

Shhhh ! Im not done accuing pangrasses

Still trying to sell the last of mine here, made almost 200 bucks in the last 24 hours, not too bad.

>Oh shit, new people are being brought in?
Marketing is just getting started, this is the last chance to get in on the Gen 0 floor before the tsunami of new players buy them up.

Baulder, the rarest Etheremon in the world. It was only catchable due to a glitch (people had to call a function manually on the smart contract) and sales were discontinued after fewer than 100 were sold. It has two powerful evolutions.

This is the easiest fucking money you'll ever make. All you have to do is buy Gen 0 mons and HODL. And if you're the adventurous type maybe take them into battle and evolve them. Evolutions sell for a lot since it takes so much experience to get there and they are so much stronger.

etheremon.com/

Okay so it's rare but that's not what I asked. I asked why is it worth two-thousand-fucking-seven-hundred United States dollars?

Supply and demand, m8. There's not a lot of them but a lot of people want them, thus the few who are willing to spend a lot more than the many are the ones who get to buy them.

If you're asking about intrinsic value, then that's pretty simple. It has two evolutions: one current and a third form upcoming. The second form is strong already and the third form will likely be among the strongest mons in the game.

Why is a strong monster valuable? Because you can win battles with them. Winning battles is how you mine EMONT and is the only way to obtain that token. Some nigger has been buying up all the Pangrasses (the second rarest mon and the most powerful at level 1) recently and he'll probably be the first guy to make a living playing Pokémon on the blockchain.

Fucking gen-0s are disappearing from the mkt being bought up by japs, get in now Veeky Forums

All i am doing is leveling when gas is cheap and chill when the gas is high. Lay an egg and sell the new born. Good to know market is more alive now. Plp please go and buy my newly hatched cobrus with cheap price!! And watch him become a dragon and wrack the others or lvl up lay egg your self and sell!!

wtf... you sold mons you bought for FREE?

Is there a discord / telegram for this shit?

Really needs a trade-book to see sales that have actually happened.

Check the internal tx on the contract then check the trainer's "Sold" tabs - you will get an idea

Sold a Cobrus that I bred for $85 yesterday. Easiest fucking money ever. Can't wait 'til they're going for .4 and I breed 3 a day xD

There is. The Discord is linked at the bottom of the medium post:
medium.com/@myetheremon/etheremon-decentralized-world-of-ether-monsters-a4f355971ea2

The official Telegram is brand new and hasn't been posted "publicly" yet, but you can find the link to it in the Discord.

etherscan.io/address/0x4ba72f0f8dad13709ee28a992869e79d0fe47030#internaltx
All sales and lendings are listed here. There's no way to see that info easily on the site yet, but they have always been very quick to update so I'd expect it soon.

Can confirm, this game is blowing up, check the contract. Love it.

you should be gassed and the you is not the 2nd person plural one

My Power house!! You might ask where is Viserion. He is dead so I dun have him lol

Go fuck yourself Sun, you pathetic Discord shill.

Homo

This game has more going for it than any other game right now

If there’s fewer than 100, of course it would.

yeap the only game with actual game play so far.

I prefer PVE contents for now PVP with castle mode only but good to know that they are under development with other battle modes and coming very soon.

>we can make a living playing pokemon guiz buy buy buy buy
xD!

Does it cost money to play the game or does it only cost eth to catch monsters?

Can I train and battle people all day you free?

Training just costs tx fee, you battle castles which is also free.

>check the contract and transactions
You are full of shit. Barely anyone is buying from thr market or playing this shit.

I wouldn't mind selling them for a premium since I made 6eth off the ponzi scheme but in its current state I'd be lucky to sell them at 1/3 the original price

I 'caught' some free 'starter' mons and attacked a castle. I lost, but still gained a little bit of experience points. All my transactions were 0 value so you can play for free, but it just doesn't seem very effective. Apparently the best way to level is to build castles for other people to attack, but that costs money. Not really sure if I want to actually spend money on this game to try it further. I got a pretty good feel for it and it's a neat idea, but it needs more to do than just build and attack castles.

The only really positive thing I can say about it is that it's obviously an actual game. There's a lot of ethereum 'games' that are not games at all so that's worth something, but it still feels incomplete in my opinion.

DISCORD FOR EHTERMON PLS?

I think you were not around after the first ponzi. There are almost 500 castles built and 25k battle happened within a month. Market is not moving correct.
But now it started to move and you can see a lot of sales in the trade contracts and they are doing some kind of promo partnership event in japan if i am not wrong. So things hype up recently.

I just sold a few gen:1 new born as well hatched from leveling and laying egg. All i can say is this game potential to become something.

For gen:0 holder you will have to wait a bit more since the number of gen:0 are more than gen:1 and gen:2. Wait until gen:0 numbers count are less than the rest of the gen:x.

Cute.

C U T E !

People are buying for sure, I know because I am buying. Right now is the time to buy as we are still on the floor after they removed the ponzi and compensated people with eggs. So the people that got their mons for free have a lower priced mon sure but the rest got eggs to make it up to full price.

The discord link is: discord(dot)gg(slash)BNz8Pft

Yeap it is still kinda beta phase and kinda incomplete now with just two battle options. They are many other battle modes and features coming like group battle or group new monster hunting etc. You can read up their blog on whats coming next.

Etheremon, ethercraft and cryptocities.net are the 3 best games right now for sure.

Ethercraft isnt a game yet. Etheremon is.

Baulder is just an expensive piece of art, its not used to evolve mons and its not very strong. Its literally just rare.

That being said I will still buy one for .5 eth

WTF
Might as well also get into what looks to be a later competitor. This shit obviously has a lower marketcap so more moon potential. Invest in both.

aethia.co/welcome
/g7Vzpyhx88S5KzztjjAvEeWxXzMtdcPr