I just put 10k into Bitmex and shorted bitcoin on 25x leverage

I just put 10k into Bitmex and shorted bitcoin on 25x leverage

Why aren’t you doing the same? I don’t know where it’s going on the longer term but the short term target is 6k.

Just look at this, the size of the sellers compared to the buyers. This shit is going down.

>I just threw 10K in the shitter and flushed it

lmao they are still talking about 6k

Tomorrow morning I will be up 500%. Just wait.

Retards like you just push it higher when the market goes up 3% and you're liquidating your position

Yeah I’m sure my 10k order is going to move the market

godspeed broheim

What is your liq price?

rocket fuel

enjoy getting hammerklaviered

I think it’s a fine bet. Bitcoin needs to go well above 9k for me to get liquidated and a good chance it just sells off more.

Worst case, I at least get some thrill.

looking forward to your pink wojack posts.

I had one short, could have cashed with a bit of profit but decided to wait, shit just kept going up and it hit the stop loss at the fractal, it's kind of dumb right now. I'm bullish in general, but the candles today have been too green.

And im looking forward to yours

Not bad, but if I was shorting I would choose my leverage so that my liq price was about 10.4k to be a little more conservative. But I think it's a good trade nonetheless

OP is a faggot, prove this shit

It's just finishing the cup

Next comes the handle

RIP larp user

Because leveraged directional bets will always lead to ruin in the long run

Good boy

You’re right, I’m seeing this too. If it breaks the previous local high at 9060ish though, think about covering. It could break either way but 90% chance it breaks down.

Good luck!

>still thinks it goes to 6k

>sellers

ready to get liquidated?
NEVER short sell bitcoin.

i've been waiting for the 8990-9050 range for so long FUCKIN SELL ALREADY YOU LAZY HODLERS WE'LL GET RICH TOGETHER

sweating yet?

this

getting closer to liquidation...

You're gonna get rekt man

Bitmex rekt is a fucking massacre right now

>OP right now

this is opposite of how bearish orderbook would look OP

Hey it was 2k
then 4k
and now 6k....
We'll be "crashing" to 10k before long.

Lmfao op is a fucking autistic retard. Have fun loosing your money retard. Btc will never go down 6k again, there’s a very strong support at 8k. All the weak hand bitches that sold below 7k are gone. We are left with strong hodlers now.

>when OP was wrong
hahaha autistic nerd

>when OP was right
retard, luck, moron, never again, zzzzz