Just found out that swissbro dumped his amb...

Just found out that swissbro dumped his amb. I cant believe that fucker lead us on to believing that this was a good investment just so he could dump on us. Fuck that guy and fuck the swiss.

ok can we stop this fucking swiss bro talk?

don't buy in on shitty Veeky Forums pnds, buy AMB at a good entry point and hold it

Na i just got rid of my bags at a loss. No point in buying in if a hedge fund just dumped their bags. There is obviously something horribly wrong with this shitcoin,

Where did you find this out? Photoshopped pic or did he say it for real this time?

umm it wasnt the real swiss bro

god u guys r retarded

hedge fund? how do you know there's a hedge fund?

swissbro was a manager of a crypto hedge fund. he used us to exit his amb position...

it wasn't swissbro
read the telegram...it isn't hard, brainlet
if you think that was a 'bag' being sold, you're obviously small time and should quit crypto now
go back to creating sniff threads

Obviously I would need proof of everything you just said

I saw the telegram dude and he confirmed it was him im no brainlet trust me.

check out the swissbro threads

Please give me links to those threads then

find them urself brainlet

Holy shit MOD shills, stop. We know AMB's ceo got you all butthurt. At this point it's pathetic.

I cant believe you take larp faggots ramblings at face value holy shit ky

pump incoming in 2h38m, buy it before it hits 62 satoshis.

When you diddle kids do they still ask if it's in yet like the big girls that laughed at you?

it wasnt a larp retard it was him people even posted pictures of him confirming it.

im no mod shill brainlet fag i just have better critical thinking skills than u and know when toget out of a dieing position.

After yesterdays PnD there was a 330k market sell order which brought the price down to 6.1k sats. Today another market sell of 540k down to 5.6k sats, now it recovered to 5.8k. Massive dumps on amb, swissbro or not.

buy MOD now before it's too late, time to dump AMB.

its cus ppl like me arent fond of being decieved by swissbro into buying some shitcoin when all hes trying to do is dump on us

Well, I bought that huge dip and sold for a small profit. Now shill me a decent coin.

Lol dumped on you fags mod is next buy quick

haha...yeah, you saw the telegram huh? it is public. i'm in the telegram brainlet. go back to your sniff posts oddball

It's real weird....I can post a snap of the tg message yesterday where he says "We did not dump anything. we are meeting with Some crytpo [sic] valley chains this week in zurich" but nobody can post him saying that he dumped it.

.....weird man....weird

Then explain this you blind brainlet...

Im sorry that you are really bad at your job or just insanely stupid.

Anyone else here a brainlet that cant figure out which one of the screen shots is real???

nah, the one that is fudding is obviously fake

don't worry, swissbrah is still on our side. first one is fake news.

nice shoop though, and all of this amb fud is making me cozy af.

whenever something is FUD'd this hard on Veeky Forums, it's due for a nice moon within the week.

>tfw bought at a peak
>too poor to double down on some half price amb

omg u guys r rlly retarded
fake swiss bro didnt have his trip code and said he was away from his computer so he didnt have access to it.
Do you motherfuckers know how a tripcode works?!?!?!!?
u just type in a fucking password and it shows up.

Will you deluded breainlets who are in denial please leave my thread

Swissbro did dump dont let these bagholders fool you

This is why children shouldn't have internet access.

why don't you post the Telegram?
i am from Wallis I know Swissbro

Even if he did, what the fuck is your point? You sold your AMB at a loss, now fuck off.

The rest of us can think for ourselves and dont need to follow your retarded advice, especially after exposing yourself as a huge cuck

/thread

Does he have a nice brapper?

the only reason why u bought it was because of swissbro. im just trying to help brainlets like u .

Since you are a bratty little child you won't understand/care but I'll say it anyway. FUD is funny but this isn't FUD. You are simply a whiny little baby that feels like you got tricked so you can't help but simply and overtly lie. It's sad, it's pathetic and it's a shame that this is what the board has come to embody. I ironically ask that you and those who think/act like you to kill yourselves

>fuck the swiss
>88

kek, hows it feel hitler? holding our bags while we hold your gold, get fucking dumped on

I was looking into this coin earlier this month. The whitepaper was too vague - pages packed full of technical information, goals, and "visions" but no concrete plan or roadmap. That was a BIG red flag for me which shows that Ambrosus is still in a very early stage of development.
It's very ambitious and has potential to be one of the biggest supply chain tokens, but until they start rolling out real-world applications of their protocol, I'm passing. There are too many projects out there that will forever be stuck in the early development stage, and several other supply chain tokens with more concrete development and some already deploying in the real world.

ive noticed that aswell, its part of the reason why i dumped after swissbro did aswell

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

amblet bag holder detected

Little child, it is getting late. Your mother will be very angry at you if you do not go to bed soon. If your father hadn't left you when you were a baby I am sure that he would beat your ass for being such a petulant little shit.

those bags gettin heavy huh?

dude, you got cucked. It's okay. All newfags go through. On the off chance you aren't a shill, you need to get laid.....seriously.

how did i get cucked lmfao? im not holding some shitcoin unlike u thats going down

>you need to get laid
t. virgin

When is AMB gonna moon, I want to enter for the mission and leave with the spoils ASAP

This shit coin will be half its value soon. Many bagholders created by the shills

This. These idiots that fell for the LARPs (including the swiss hedge fund manager one fucking kek) deserve to lose money. Life isn't that easy newfriends, you have to be smart money and invest in bitcoin at least 2 years ago or DYOR and get good coins at ICO prices. Shitcoins come to binance to die by PnD groups.