etherdungeons is amazeballs

i

cant

stop

playing

I'm a driver I'm a winner
things are going to change I can feel it

game has really taken off from all the biz shilling

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums would rather sit on worthless jpegs until August than push a real game that, if it took off to Ethercraft's extent, could pay off early dungeoners 10x, 100x even, priming us to own dungeons later on. Fucking idiots.

dont buy into JPEG ICOs

etherdungeons has real gameplay

How do I play this?

install metamask and go to etherdungeons.io

you put money into this ponzi and shill it everywhere you can

ethercrafter detected

begone shill

ethercrafter detected

btw this is a DAPP so it definitely belongs in the crypto board

Wow this is so fucking lame and seriously?

I pay 2$ to train my stats????

>denial
boy oh boy, how does it feel to put .8 eth into dead ponzi that you can never get back?

etherdungeon.io

ethercrafter detected

Hi poorguy. No, we're not going to pay you 0.1 ETH so please stop asking. All your posts are doing is marketing EtherCraft for us.

thats all you got, discord shill? do they pay you for this? oh, right, they don't because ponzi is dead

this game is so addicting why cant i stop playing lol

Yeah its fucking ridiculous and stupid but I can't stop

Just from one challenge in holy land. Haven't had another one in HL this high but it is possible.

not bad money for a couple of mouse clicks

Dude its pretty expensive..

its literally $6 to get in and then if your not stupid you can turn it into $100 in a couple days

what is? playing the game?

I put in $20 and got to this point, have made well over 500

nice

wut? I'm already down 22$ in just half an hour and I have only made 0.001 ETH? I'm clearly doing something wrong here. Everytime I train my hero I pay 1.72USD

only train when you're trying to get to the next dungeon. do challenges in the meanwhile to build money back up. You'll quickly build up more money than you spend this way.

go to the discord we'll teach you how to play

Or, instead of an unsustainable one-way dividend system, you just put money into Ethpyramid and be done with it.

Jeez....

alright

kek not even in the top 50 of useless dapps i've never heard of. keep clicking those buttons kiddo

omg this is awesome

Just started made $10 nice

>discord shills still now aware of IDs
pathetic

Up to $20 now thanks guys

How do I get into this? I want the protips, got a few spare eth.

They are giving me tips in the discord

go train in holylands up to 90 something
then go to cath and train there until you can challenge it
then shill this shit and hope someone else will buy your bags

Okay i will do you a favor user... i am not gonna shill i am gonna be honest here!

I jumped in ether dungeon 3-4 days ago. I trained for 0.2 ETH worth, at some point i was number one in the ranks. Now i am somewhere in the top 5.

>Did i make money?
Yes i did I made 0.8 ETH in 3 days.
>Is there a catch?
Yes there is! The power rating to challenge the last level is so high that only 8 people can challenge and profit from it. (check the ranks).
>Who is paying for my gains?
People that want to be in my shoes. They pay to train i pocket some of that the rest is for the devs. In order for me to get ETH i need newer people that are willing to train. In a way its a ponzi the new people pay the wins of the old dogs. Honestly its like most ETH games, someone has to pay in order for someone to win.
>Is this gonna last for long?
Probably not, there is already a decline of new users and rewards from challenges. The fist day i was raking 0.02 - 0.01 ETH every time i challenged. This last day there was plenty of dead hours with no chance to make even 0.00001 ETH

So take caution if you wanna join you can get burned but you can also make money too.

>I won't be that guy that is gonna convince you how good a opportunity is and then swindle you

I'll check it out, thanks. Want to get in case it moons like EC did.
Thanks

Atlantis confirmed 154, very reasonable level but will skyrocket like Cath, get in early fags.

Big if true

The shilling in this thread is obvious and embarrassing.

with all the fud on this game from the ethercraft shills there must be something to it,

fuck it I'll throw 1 eth at it

Lol the moment the guys with 220+ move there its going pass 270 (or at least until the trainer says low chance to train up)

> Notice the 3 train levels...
This is plain greedy now. I see how it is gonna be. People will compete so much to get in the bracket that they will exaust the rank 1 trainer. Then someone is gonna start training with rank 2 forcing the others that were kicked due to difficulty to compete and rank 2 to get back in.
Same with rank 3.

Thing is you are never hiting ROI if use rank 2 and 3 before a new tier. Game has to have massive reward pool (ton of people)

thats why you never train past holylands and just grind there if you have nothing else to do

That's not how the game works faggot, don't talk about shit you don't understand. At worst it will reach Const level, and not quickly either. This is legit a good idea from the devs that will bridge the gap for people who got screwed by training right below the Const cap.

This is where you can make a lot of gains.

Have you heard about the dungeon rush? First one to challenge the dungeon will get a big pot of ETH. Last dungeon rush has a pot of 0.45

See you there fellas!

>Full damage control so soon. Kek

Sure kid, whatever you you say. Everyone with a sliver of intelligence knows how this gonna play out... people are gonna compete the crap out of it and never be able to ROI.

>Not gonna reach Const. level... i wonder who programmed the diff increase code

Can i get one of those crystal balls that show the future too.

Feeling that regret, jpeg buyer?

t. wasted .8 eth on "training"
at least he got jpegs

I guess is hard to learn that this board has ID active and you can see people posts...

Go read my first post in the thread... then tell me how much I don't know and how much i regret stuff.

Try .03

Roleplay as much as you want, doesn't change the fact that you don't know what you're talking about. You don't have to be in Cathedral to make money.

So far so good. Up $50

Well since it's literally the only game biz wants to talk about fuck it I'll give it a shot

In for .3

Same

Does anyone know when we will be able to own dungeons and profit off training g and challenges? That's the real reason I'm in this game

holy shit I love this game

How the hell does this work? the reward will be like .0035 or something so I'll challenge and I'll get .0015 only

Wait for the pot to get bigger since it costs to challenge it

Ah, so it factors in what you pay to play

Just lost 80 bucks on this shit lol. Shits a scam

Thanks retard I just started 2hrs ago and got $40 of your loss

>don't play if ur a literal retard

No you didn't

>all these bot/pajeet posts
Still acumulating ethercraft pixels for the grand release

NEVER EVER

How stupid are you because I've lost money EVERY GAME except this one

>game with real gameplay
>good tutorials on medium
>Low cost to start playing

Ether dungeons maybe be the best eth game I've played

Srsly guys you have to be retarded to not get into this now

It's still in beta

I'm also interested in knowing when players will be able to own dungeons. When that finally happens this game will explode.

Trained twice, so I'm 90+ now. Do I just keep doing challenges the moment they refresh? Is there any reason to wait to do the challenge or does the reward grow over time somehow?

the pot changes based on who's training or moving, don't challenge unless it's big that's how all the fud retards lost money

>fall for biz shilling
>actually profit

Wtf biz? I'm supposed to lose money

Mfw everyone stops posting because they are too busy grinding the dungeon

Lmao

I made money too bump

Wtfi i love etherdungeon now

underrated post

thanks just bought 100k

How the fuck do i play this game and wtf is metamask

SERIOUSLY FAGGOTS I WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME BUT IM RETARDED HOW DO I PLAY

fucking reply me faggots

Calm down spaz

Metamask is a browser extension that allows you to easily interact with smart contacts. Install it and create a new account. Don't forget your seed phrase or you won't be able to restore the account if you get locked out.

Replied to the wrong thread see my post above

Once you have installed metamask and created the account you can fund it with eth from another account or purchase eth through metamask. There you go retard. Now you can play the game.

looking to get into one of these games. first reply to me with dubs i'll use your referral

damn biz what a great way to ignore the crash. I'm leveling up and not panic selling anymore. For once you weren't a bunch of faggots. Good find.

Anyone else seeing 5x gains on etherdungeon in less than an hour or am I just lucky as fuck?

Anyone?

Guaranteed to lose money if you play this

No I did around the same

Me too

Your gains are weak I 20xed

T. ED whale

Good graphics simple at first but complicated as you advance in levels

7/10

SCAM SCAM
SCAM
SCAM SCAM
SCAM