When is the bull run going to start? I'm sick of waiting

When is the bull run going to start? I'm sick of waiting.

When ur mum gives me the suck

I got 3 days ban for that pic. Good job removing that qr. I am stealing it.

3-4 years.

im starting to wonder if there will ever be another bull run. not to be depressing, but things are different now. too many people have heavy bags they want to offload, so as soon as they make a tiny profit , they will sell. it makes it almost impossible for any long sustainable growth. things go up a little bit, then come tumbling back down because weak hands everywhere sell immediately

Now

Why did you have a qr on it

someone update this pic with current chart

there has always been week hands

29k tomorrow
screencap this

I download it with qr and got ban for begging.
This shit is from 2014, mods are mean.

here u go

>guys, there is no way eth is ever going up again. All those icos in may-june are waiting to offload as soon as we go back to 300. 3 years bear market ahead!
Been there, seen that FUD. Will make a post laughing at you in 4 months when we reach a new ATH.

>use 2018 to trade alts
>accumulate btc
>sell it in 2019
>do nothing, you made it

I see this same exact post over and over and over and usually I just ignore it, but this time, I'm going to reply.

There have always been weak hands who buy high and sell low. They did the same thing when BTC was 2k and they'll do it again when BTC is 200k, and there are always people like you who lose hope, make excuses, and say the sort of thing you are saying right now. I remember because I was there. Let me tell you something: things are no different now than they have ever been. BTC is on a course and it hasn't swerved neither right nor left.

There is only one force on this planet that has the capital and influence to manipulate price and that is the smart money. And when smart money is ready to play, then Bitcoin will move, not before then, and not until then. But it's going to happen, and it doesn't matter at all what small fish like you have to say about it.

What do you think people were doing from 19k to 6k? Weak hands have already been shaken the fuck out of crypto. The people who are in it and holding are people who boight at 1k-8k. Not to mention the reserves of BTC held by exchanges and the BTC eco system as a whole. I don't understand why people dont get that BTC has its owne eco system.

Ecosystem plus infrastructure.

the exchanges sold at 20k, it would be retarded to think their ''hodling''

Here's this graphic updated with latest price data. Seems to be following the trendline pretty steadily. 100k by mid 2021 apparently.

they're

Made a prediction based on history.

That is what I believe in. Gut feeling.

According to your own history the slow growth will take only longer.

this will happen imo

maybe not 100k but it is pretty close

I just hope it doesn't take until summer to start rocketing. Need some money sooner.

1) Mt. Gox style crash will never happen again, it was unique due to the concentration of liquidity and lack of alternative exchanges.

2) All historic data excluding anomolies (mt gox crash) points towards the red line being the trend, which shows much slower growth and possibility of never reaching 1m (in inflation adjusted terms)

i hold btc btw

Actually looks like it is slowing down.
Fuel that would have been used for this bubble was diverted to altcoins instead due to the lowered utility of BTC.
Conclusion: Sell BTC, Buy ETH/BCH

There's no damn way we're reaching 100k by the end of this year. That said, who knows really.

point was there is a second bull market coming soon. I wasnt that accurate with the drawing

I'm new to trading, what's a Bull Run?

What's a Bear Run?

prove you are new. post your private key.

Bull run = growth from optimistic trading aka the market thinks things are going up and thus trading increases and value goes up.

Bear is the opposite - people think things are bad, they sell, supply increases, people don't buy, supply > demand, price level drops.

This is why there is a statue of a bull on wall street.

Highly doubt.

Your prediction is just an idealized uptrend with the x axis being crushed.

Get real fag.

what did the qr do?

>bull run happened 2 months ago
'omg bull run when'

imagine how people felt waiting from 2014 all the way to 2017

what the fuck

What's a private key? Is that your address on my greenwallet for bitcoin thing?

So is a bear market good? Is a bull run good? Why isn't there a bear statue or is that bad thing?

This is happening again. We'll have a Crypto winter until 2019 or later. Steady snaking all year.

>Will make a post laughing at you in 4 months when we reach a new ATH.
okay now THAT's funny make sure you're still around in 4 months lol