Oh COME ON

oh COME ON

tehehehe

"Yeah, I mean, come on."

aXpire isn't going anywhere.

Who the fuck would buy that shit.

I bought this at ICO price. Now I'm just laughing. Once past despair life becomes fun and laughable. Thank you aXpire for the kek's

people are just impatient since this thing came out during a bear run. Most people that have sold have probably sold at a loss

Just leaving this here

They only used them for token distribution, that's it.

i don't think people even know what an axpire is. ERP is incredibly boring, nothing exciting about it. they are competing with big boys like Microsoft, SAP and Oracle. might burn through all the ICO money and go tits up before they could even land a client.

They are the devs, says so in the whitepaper and are listed as the devs when searching for the team.

They already have a 24b hedge fund as a client using it right now you idiot
500 clients is the goal on the roadmap in the medium term with 1000+ by q2 2019
Roger ver is an advisor, it isn't going away anytime soon
They're also partners with Microsoft, and the other big boys aren't using blockchain

Here is a pic of the devs - they all from the outsourced company.

Thanks just sold 100k

>Partners
Resellers of Microsoft software

wow do you really think SKIN COLOR makes a difference if someone can code or not?

get an education

Well we know these guys can’t code as they manually distributed the ICO tokens.

The point of my post is to point out that all the blockchain and Dev work is outsourced to a company in India. Axpire have zero to do with the block chain aspect of this product and people keep saying they only outsourced the ICO....No the ICO and blockchain work is outsourced.

All of these guys LinkedIn profiles have them working for LSG, aXpires parent company

This is just FUD

They mentioned in the whitepaper and that pic is from the Axpire blog. Lol fuck me you bagholders are pathetic, shit is looking you straight in the face.

The reason they manually distributed the tokens is because people were given the chance to change their deposit address.

Most ICOs give you the chance to change you lr wallet address prior to distribution- was this you first fucking ICO?

Nobody manually distributes tokens.

This shit wasn't distributed with smart contracts?? in 2018??? Axpbros, y'all got scammed.

A better question is was this your first ICO?

Over 3 weeks they manually distributed it. Lol

What a fucking joke, the people that got it the first few days just dumped it and fucked anyone else still waiting.

You haven't heard who one of the advisors is, have you?

so what? all that revenue from installs and renewals goes directly to the company, not your tokens. 500 clients is a goal, a pipe dream in a highly competitive market.
the software itself won't be blockchain enabled until 2019, so no use case for the token except speculation until then. you're telling me you're waiting to hodl for one year when you can jump onboard other moon missions and then jump back on axpire later? cut your losses.

Also Shingo Lavine advising

The FUD is insane

Clean the shit out of your street you filthy Pajeet. Some nice Indglish going on here.

i dumped it on kucoin it still held its value in eth so i'm happy

True....Wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case. Roger getting tokens and just dumping on the fools. The only time he tweeted about this project was round about the same time as well.

You calling me a pajeet but you supporting an Indian company? You seem to be a confused racist.

It’s below ETH presale value wtf you talking about.

Ignore this mate misread your comment.

first few minutes at kucoin release 0.000084 ETH

Wrong. This coin will bring in bigger revenues than the entire United States GDP once Ver tweets about it. Just watch and ignore the FAKE FUD. Axp bagholders assemble!

yea, all star team you got there kid

Yes I misread your comment. I sold $10k prior to the kucoin listing so got pretty much close to ICO price in eth. So glad I got out after actually reading up about this shit and not just following biz.

You racist worm. You bastardly fuck. Unseemly idiot SCUM.

You are dirt. YOU DESERVE TO BE ACID BURNED WITH ALL THE OTHER KKK XENOPHOBIC SHITS! FUCK YOU EVIL PRICK!

Pajeets need to shape up and understand the power of the all-American accubits team

>visits Veeky Forums but doesn't hold Veeky Forums picks

im holding 9k from ico
wont sell till binance pump

if the bags are too heavy you might as well hold till the next retarded alt party and shill like crazy on facebook, hoping normies will buy your bags. pumping on Veeky Forums won't accomplish anything

Yet biz loves Ethos
hmmm

go shill on reddit Shingo

so u are like -40% ?

ziliqa bluzelle man elastos and other ico's came out during a bear run too but look at them, this project is just trash

Their whitepaper is pretty much two pages of marketing, talk about the token sale, and that's it

Yes I think the company they outsourced the blockchain work to, just took the product brochure copy/pasted that as the whitepaper.