Delisted from bittrex

>delisted from bittrex
>delisted from cryptopia
>bitgrail double spending into exit scam
>meractox accomplice in scam
>kucoin double spending for a day
>binance double spending issues

>not the coins fault

This shitcoin probably has the worst spaghetti code api for exchanges its laughable. Open source does not mean its easy to audit -- look at the powhcoin spaghetti code leading to someone stealing $800k of eth

You friends made me money shilling xrb sub $1, im trying to save you money when it goes back to that price range

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.wtf/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.2320
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.2300
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/raiblocks/6oveeb6-qf8
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7wvfkx/a_perspective_from_the_creator_of_nanex_there_is
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/raiblocks/W01051cDjmk
github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/issues?q=is:issue is:open label:bug
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1569955.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meh, nice try.

Is the 'spaghetti code api for exchanges' really laughable? how about you grace us with your development knowledge and actually prove that with facts instead of talking out of your ass?

Has something like this happened to literally any other coin that wasn't an outright scam?

This exchange is great, please use binance.wtf/ redirects to my ref so we can get back 20% of trade fees!

>>delisted from bittrex
>>delisted from cryptopia
Never been there, stop lying

it was in cryptopia

Cuck

And community was the reason it was delisted.

The code is developed from scratch, and is entirely new technology. Of course implementing with exchanges has some hurdles when every other shitcoin is ripped off of bitcoin or ethereum's code.

Keep FUDDing retards.

it was on bittrex you dumb ass.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.2320

got delisted because of double spend nodes LOL

imagine being this new and knowing so little about your own coin you blindly love

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.2300

seeing that it was listed on cryptopia and bittrex take 3 seconds to google

bro cryptopia is a graveyard for shit coins, nobody cares about that exchange. Plus, they delisted it because they were having customer support issues and customers were sending cryptopia death threats because their deposits weren't being honored.

if there's one thing i've learned here it's you should buy the coin that is getting the most fud. buying more nano now while it's on sale.

>not the coins fault
People still unironically hold this coin.

>Meh
REDDIT SHITCOIN

kek

>Why so much delay to fix?
fucking posted by someone in 2016 LOL TWO YEARS AND THE NODE BUG IS STILL HERE

>2016
>assuming tech doesn't improve after years of work

Brainlet plebbit bagholder you deserve what's coming to you faggot

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.2300

wow listed 2 years ago when it was in its infant stages. of course they were going to have issues and they will continue to have some issues. you don't release the shit and have it work perfectly from the gate...

>defending double spending bug

Bagholders are fucking retarded

I bought in sub $1 so I'm sitting comfy. Don't worry about me though, I'll be fine :P

it was delisted from bittrex because of issues syncing nodes, that was back in 2016 I think. Check the bitcointalk thread from back then, it's probably a hundred or so pages in.

WHO HAS BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO REMEMBER WHEN COLIN ABANDONED RAIBLOCKS AS A FAILED PROJECT PASSED IT OFF TO SHAUN AND THEN SHAUN ABANDONED IT, THEN COLIN CAME BACK TO IT?

groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/raiblocks/6oveeb6-qf8

motherfucker where have you been the last two month? XRB has had fucking nothing but problems LOL their "years of work" lead to the EXACT same problems happening

>if there's one thing i've learned here it's you should buy the coin that is getting the most fud. buying more nano now while it's on sale.

I agree with you, I always buy the coins that are fudded the most too. It's worked out very well for me in the past.

The thing is, you gotta be able to differentiate between what is FUD and what is people actually trying to warn you of a shitcoin scam.

No one is FUDing XRB. There are so many other better coins out there that wont literally lose your money with double spending. Not to mention XRB is a pipedream project anyways. Feeless means no one will want to run a node.

Ask yourself. Do you want to run an XRB node? If not, then why would anyone else? I tell you want, I will be running a Link node when Mainnet launches and I am buying as much as I can so I can earn as much of my node as possible. XRB doesn't give you that feature. And without people running nodes, your network is dead, and all your speed code is for nothing.

I wouldn't buy XRB at 1 cent.

Exchanges effected by double spending implemented it incorrectly

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7wvfkx/a_perspective_from_the_creator_of_nanex_there_is

Time to get in.

Yea and guess what, its 2 years later and look at all the issues it still has on exchanges retard

This coins white paper is older than ethereum and people are trying to act like its some brand new coin "muh infant stages". What delusional retard would call eth new, this grampa coin was dormant for years because its a shit coin.

Is it hard to believe two no-name exchanges worked together to pump the price up and send in reddit shills?

OH LETS ALSO REMEMBER WHEN THE 2017 BUG CAME UP AND THEY HAD TO ROLLBACK WALLETS LOOOOL

groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/raiblocks/W01051cDjmk

iota did not have this problem

>if there's one thing i've learned here it's you should buy the coin that is getting the most fud
I can't imagine how much BCC you must have stacked

only problem iota had was disapearing funds and network going completely unusble for days...raiblocks is not that great but iota is a true definition of a shitcoin....

>MFW 12 OPEN BUGS
github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/issues?q=is:issue is:open label:bug

IOTA enables/withdrawals were disabled for months on Binance and last I checked they still were. New tech obviously takes time to implement correctly.

why do you think anyone would put so much effort to prevent you from losing money? believe him or dont, the consequences will fall on your shoulders

this has literally never happened

If you guys don't think these new innovative projects aren't going to come with bugs and issues then there's no helping you.

yeah it did, they did some fucking update to the wallet and I totally thought I lost my coins. The network did go down at one point but I don't think those were related.

funds being kept "safe" for months.
during december (dont remember when) but the network was going at something like 0.5 tps, i remember it because i was holding iota in that period....

bro why do you care so much about what other people are doing? why does that affect you? you sound either salty as fuck or insecure. worry about yourself, stay in your own lane.

would never buy bcc. I'm not an idiot.

Raiblocks was never on bittrex or cryptopia lol

>not an idiot
>calling raiblocks new when its from 2014

yea, if some critical flaws surfaced in ethereum people would defend it and say its just because its so new and in its infant stages

sold off all my nano a week ago, but i think its bottomed out, so bought back a little

cant get much worse fud than its been through

holy fuck, no other coin has such consistent problems. get rid of this shit. there are plenty of other coins with potential.

WHO REMEMBERS WHEN COLIN ABANDONED THE PROJECT AND PPL WERE HARDFORKING IT

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1569955.0

LOOOOL

I accumulate this coin because of the constant stream of FUD. Means someone wants to drive the price down and it also indicates people can’t stop talking about it. There are more nano threads than eth threads.

>not an idiot
>bought a shitcoin that literally everyone who had been in crypto longer than 6 months refused to touch with a ten foot pole
>continuing to shill said shitcoin rather than take the loss and learn a lesson about the difference between FUD and someone saying things I don't want to hear
wew lad

Yo retard fuckboy, if you consider 800% gains 'a loss' then you must have a learning disability. I'm up a shit ton still and have taken profits but am keeping a bag for shits and giggles because I can.

I can't decide if XRB or IOTA is the bigger dumpster fire from a tech standpoint. You should have to know how to write code before investing in crypto.

This.

......Really? Just after the massive, public meltdown over this.

Lol bagholders......

can we do another rebrand to get rid of the exchange issue stigma

Its bottomed out faggos

Keep buying simple ERC tokens that promise to replace eth. That should work out for you.

There's bound to be problems with actual new tech, which is pretty rare in crypto. But there are no double spend issues, and you're just talking out of your ass there.

funny fud though. hope you're buying as well.

so you already made a buck off it now you want to scam others into buying your shitcoin just to try and scrape a few more bucks out of the gullible? are xrb holders the new jeets?

>A piece of shit based on IOTA's tech doesn't work
>Not the coins fault, just like every IOTA bug in existence

I wonder why I'm not even surprised

this coin is a bigger threat to crypto than tether

why is it even allowed on exchanges still?