A C Q U I R E M O R E

why

This is the current logo.

this is the current logo

The volume on kucoin is artificially low on purpose. They set the price lower to keep from it spiking. This will easily each $0.80 in a few days, no problem. I'm not making any out landish claims on 100x in 1 month. This is something easily achievable. The volume on idex and ED was 20x more before it reaching kucoin (got listed in the thick of the bear market). It's like the superbowl for whales. They want idiots to ignore this coin or sell low. The supply is so low that needing to trap NEETs into buying it is not nessesary. They'll release the hounds when they're finished. I suggest you pick some up user.

Also, fuck the idiots who want me to shut up about this coin.

Gonna be eye-opening when people finally realize this token does nothing. 20 mil~ market cap is just about right for this. It's a nice idea but it will never explode.

I've already accumulated but thanks. Been pumped about this coin since pre-ICO. I could only afford 16k though :(

Keep swing trading. You can grow your stack to a decent size.

Explain your fud atleast. This is so shit tier. What do you get out of FUDing?

This isn't fucking fud the developers straight up say this shit in their whitepaper.

i'm too nervous to swing trade, I feel like I'll just lose

don't worry, with ARY you'll lose anyway

>buy my bags

shouldn't you be shilling eve right now?

>In this thread desperate bagholders.

I've read the whitepaper multiple times. Either you're lying or retarded. Show me proof.

What does Tron do?

One question. Why are you guys still holding this?

I thought you already knew that this one wasn't meant to go far. I dropped it asap when it started trading on kucoin for a small profit. Biz had been shilling ARY for like weeks before, during and after ICO. And still it didn't take off. Sorry for telling you this, but ARY was only a biz PnD coin like ELIX, TRTL etc.

k

retard
all the upcoming (important) stuff is timed with the coming uptrend
i shoud'nt say this, but /biz was very good to me today, so here it is

Newfag, I'm sure you weren't here when they shilled ARY hard. My group and I have let go our positions in ARY, because opportunity cost matters. Good luck with your bags then.

here what is?

>Newfag
good one m80, was that on "how to fit in on Veeky Forums" list?
>My group and I
good we don't want your pajeet PnD groups
have fun with your shitcoins

can't read or what's the problem?
should i stick the money directly in ur ass or what?
stay poor faggot

it

>my group and I
lmao phaggot

calm down keyboard conan i have ary

only reason this shit ever got shilled was shipchain fomo

I'm all in on ARY and feeling comfy as fuck.

different target and approach anyway
not a fan of shipchain bc of the unreal hype they are creating
newfags will buy in way to high in the second ico
kek

shipchain and blockarray are not even direct competitors and are targeting different market niches in the shipping industry.