Do you like bananas, Veeky Forums?

Do you like bananas, Veeky Forums?

You funny!!!! XD XD XD
Veeky Forums humor is dead.

I like them, but I never eat more than two, doc said it would fuck me up.

I keep them in my banana bag.

I used to when I was a kid but not so much now, I wonder why. In fact I've somehow turned uninterested in eating any kind of fruits. This results in a lack of vitamins and it's fucking my health over.

my favourite berrie

literally the only food have full blown autism over.. i fucking hate them so much

fried plantains, banana/plantain chips, banana bread, banana flavor, etc are totally fine but eating a raw banana is one of the worst things i can imagine

eggplant is better, bananas are for posers

I really really like this image

I like them.

30 a day, MINIMUM

Yes, I like them slightly green and tough and eat two a day, with ripe bananas i make banana milkshakes instead

without even seeing what was deleted i already know what it was. i agree with you completely

I only like them in something or when they're still fairly green and firm. There's something about the taste of ripe bananas that's nasty to me.

I'm usually far from being a picky eater, but I've never once been able to eat a banana.

Yes, they're delicious but have too much sugar and aren't that filling. If I must have fruit I stick to Nuts, Avocadoes, Berries, Grapefruit, Apples, Oranges, in that order

not really. i prefer fruit with high water content

I don't love them but they give me energy and are the greatest hangover cure ever so I keep them around.

Very yes.

Yeah, I do. Potassium is gud

kek

solid website

Decent, but oranges, pears, and kiwis are better.