/bitmexgeneral/

aka bitmex support group for those who got fucked up

Always a nice way to wake up in the morning
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WE BOUNCED 8500 PERFECTLY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HIT 8.2k AT LEAST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shorted 1btc at 8700 x100

I still don't understand these tweets.

Did they put down $456,818 that BTC would go to $8712?

What's x13?

lol

is leverage trading worth it?

It's like stops don't exist, why the fuck would you sit there waiting for your meme bot death.

how much money have you guys made from leverage trading?

how many times do I have to tell you kids to stay below 5x leverage???

the x13 is just part of the EBINNN meme with BEYOND GODLIKE etc.
I was forced to buy back in 456,818 contracts (USD) worth of bitcoin at 8712 price and hand it over to BitMex since the trade went too far the wrong way

Average leverage is x10
So you need to divide those losers by 10 and get how much they lost really

don't touch leverage.
Just do it slow and steady.
Leverage is where you die

If you are fucking insane.

shut up faggot u wont become a millionaire with your 100$ position and your 3x leverage
this is the big boys club
as you can see in this post i had ~24 leverage
it was an 18k USD loss

I also have another short at 8k with x2 10 btc. Liquidation is at 16k so i am comfy for now

They put down 456,818/13 = 35,139.85 USD
13x means 13x leverage on the money that they were using. They were betting that the price of bitcoin would go down, but it has been tracking up lately. It went up so much that the entire position was sold and they lost all the money. about 35k

They borrow 12x contacts of their coins they are trading. (Trade .1 to .13 btc). But this leaves only about a 6% margin of error before they start losing the borrowed money so the contacts get sold automatically and the trader losses their money (like deciding to short yesterday)

It's not just the leverage, it's the number of contracts, a parade of trading fuckery

this
using leverage is picking up pennies in front of a steamroller. Just don't fucking do it, even if you're making money with it one day you'll lose it all

dotn fall for the hold till last minute meme
closing at a 10% loss is better than closing with 90% loss or getting LIQD
i got greedy and could have actually cashed out on my position posted with a 20% profit when it dropped a little under 8400.... but greed got the best of me.
smart play would have been to take out my margin and leave the profits on that

of course it is, that's why everyone keeps doing it and losing money. if you want to be on the winning side you just have to be patient and find extreme points to use leverage, rather than fighting bull/bear/market makers over middling points.

the x13 is nothing to do with the position its just the bot adding that shit
you can see what my leverage was here

Oh I see faggot, you become a millionaire by getting liquidated right?
You fucking dipshit hahahahaha
fine retard, stick with 25x

So if the price of Bitcoin HAD gone down, doesn't BitMex lose money? Is that how shorting works?

What's in it for them if it's a gamble?

Haha fucking loser. Using massive leverage in something this volatile - even if you're right you'll get stopped out by random swings.

I warned all of you stupid bears yesterday, you deserve everything that's fucking coming. Stop being stupid by trying to short crypto.

Every contract short has someone on the other end long.
Bitmex doesn't have any risk from you going long or short.

I assume bitmex only mediates contracts between different people so they get their cut from fees or something small like every exchange.

i risked 1.5% of my stack on that trade. Normally i would never risk over 1% on a 25 lev trade but that was a pretty huge breaking point for BTC. High risk high reward
nope because if you want to "cash out" you have to buy back in so you buy back in for cheaper (someone else has to sell to you) and now since its 10% cheaper you can buy 10% more, but also you were 25x leverage so you can actually buy 250% more

the time to short bitcoin was 3 weeks ago. If you're doing it now you're behind the curve and you will get rekt

Shorting something that's going down is how trading works. The trouble here is that it's going up.

if you knew how to analyze you could tell that 84-8600 would be the most massive resistance of the week. The market is as "random" as you believe.
It was basically a coinflip on how many whales were shorting (setting up massive sell walls to push the price below and facilitate a downward bounce and thus profit massively on their short position)
vs longing (whales who would be making big buys to push the price up and through resistance. breaking it free to rise even higher in a sense, which would lead to profit on their long position) In the end the bulls won.
The bears won for a little and bounced it multiple times and i could have cashed out for 20% gain but greed. Never trade with green eyes.

SHORTS GETTING SLAUGHTERED KEK

hello niggers, burger here. how can i trade on this exchange? can i make a fake name and VPN? or will i just get fucked that way