REQ MARINES REPORT FOR DUTY

REQ MARINES REPORT FOR DUTY

Hello

How Coinbase plugin Will affect REQ?

50k here, bags are heavy
$1 million when?

Reporting in.

Dropped bags early Jan. Im a req veteran. You boys doin alright, keep at it boyos

8k reporting in. Used to have 27k but sold a lot around $1. See myself holding on to the rest of my stack with titatnium hands tough :)

Shill me on this Veeky Forums
Im considering a 170ETH buy in.
But the news post's have been shit lately. What do we think the mainnet release will do?

Holding 6k of these. Been holding bags for awhile.

Latest news were incredible on a technical level. Team is top notch.

Now if you expect mindless, tronlike shilling, yeah go look elsewhere.

Not at all.
>Literally just a button they made
>Only offers Btc, Eth, Ltc, Bch
>No fiat
>No one wants to buy using crypto for at least 2 more years
>Similar things are already out and no one cares
>No one wants to pay 15% fee + get their info jewed out to the IRS
>Req is a lot more than just paypal, despite what everyone seems to say

Holding 16k of these at $0.56

To be honest I'm just worried that this coin never sees more than 2 dollars, will make the long wait not worth it

RCN partnership and them offloading a lot of the work with grants was kind of a bummer.

>170ETH
Good luck, that's like a whole order book several times over. No one is selling.

3k @ $.20, will i.make. it

i bought at $0.05 sold most of my stack at $1.00 and still feel like these bags are heavy. It seems to have been fucked so hard by this crash. like they didn't even spit on it before pounding this coin to the ground.

Not to mention the fact that the whole point of REQ in respect to the payments aspect is to build a decentralised and trustless service.

How these brainlets even compare it to the Coinbase plug-in blows my mind.

30k from ICO reporting in. Please tell me we will make it.

What's expected EOY price?

Bought 20k at 85 cents I want a refund from the fags who shilled me this

Make a request

EOY prediction: $10
5 Year prediction: $100

>What's expected EOY price?

I'd say 10-20 is reasonable/conservative, plus a lot more in two years since it's a long term hold.

14k since ICO

It's just people with cheap fud trying to accumilate

Lekeks were had

Bought 1k at 3cents whats my rank?

Here we go if the random numbers estimates with no backing. Lol. Trademark of a shitcoin

>random numbers
>no backing
Market cap of Paypal = $91 billion, so let's say $91 per REQ would be precedented if Request captures Paypal's market share (math assumes full circulation of REQ, but not factoring the token burn). But since you surely read the whitepaper, you must know that Request is much more than Paypal.

Of course this level of adoption won't happen in a year and the price will be valued speculatively, so the best we can do is compare the project with other projects in terms of market cap. If you do, you'll realize $10-20 EOY is more than reasonable target.

The thing that concerns me right now is the volume, it seems really low at the moment.

50K reporting in, bought at ICO and later at 5ct.

Father, though has forsaken me, those bags are so heavy.

Perhaps more people have decided to utilize Kyber Network to trade REQ. I do not see it listed on coinmarketcap.