DOUBLE TOP GET OUT NOW

THIS IS IT GUYS THIS IS ACTUALLY IT.
did anybody see the 1k false buy wall on bitfinex followed by a dump between that tiny funnel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7vrYkVa8iM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh you.

MUH DOUBLE TOP

THAT MEANS WHALES LITERALLY DUMPED ON YOU IDIOTS HAHHAHAHHAHAH
>PIC RELATED

retards get cucked again. what did you expect really?

FUCK FUCK FUCK I WENT LONG AT 9K

>DUBBLE TUP GUYZZZ HRRRNNNGGH

Ok, you have a short position open, we got it, now GTFO and enjoy your margin call.

Dumped

he got liquidated already

Go fucking kill yourself already fake tripfag, we all watched you get liquidated like a bitch in Oracle's thread. Hope you have enough to afford a strong rope.

no u didnt. no one's that dumb

BHAHAHHAHHA I CANT STOP LAUGHING THIS IS TOO MUCH. THESE IDIOTS FELL FOR IT. TIME TO BULLY

We're going to 11.2k then back down.

Hahahaha really? that was quick. What kind of leverage did he use? Or is this the same short from yesterday that was supposedly getting liquidated at 8.7k?

I FUCKING KNEW IT :D

It will keep going from 8100 to 8900 for the next few days

Did you sell at 6k, OP?

>hurr I was just pretending to be retarded
no
you got called out

they are manipulating the price, it wont last forever. no new money is being injected in the system

OMEGANIGGER IS CONSTANTLY WRONG
HAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

this is exactly what ive been saying but these idiots cant get it through their head. They honestly believed it would go hit 10k

Saw a quick glimpse of a 600 buy wall, bulls just flexing 12k EOW

i cant hear you, can yoU turn the VOLUME UP??

this is like 12 year old ADHD's first time on the internet. embarrassing.

please kys memeline autist and the same goes for anyone who listens to this retard

hey whats ZCL gonna do friendo

the buy walls was not hidden and not touched. Thats obvious manipulation used to dump their bags

kek. don't let it get to you bud. Just do what I do and take screenshots so when it crashes to 5k tell em to start suckin.

user have you been checked out by a doctor before? I think you may be on the severe side of the autism scale

Den dubbla toppen är i full effekt. Dippen är påväg och alla som inte sålde kommer snart att hålla i tunga påsar. `Skrattar högt`.

when do i put my short position, im ready

I've been doing the opposite of everything you say now I'm a millionaire.

Thanks man.

you got liquidated

should have put it at 9k like me

I thought that this run would run out of steam at 7.5k, now I believe the bulls are simply too strong. Just go with the flow.

>it's going up again

did i say that was my liquidation price? idiot

I'm fucking serious right now, should I 25x a long right fucking now?
Omegacuck just called a double top, that's all I need to know right now that we are going past $10k
I'm serious, do I do it or what

you went with 100x leverage, of course you got dumped on kid

dont worry it will the suffer the same fate as this double top

wether you decide to short or long do it when we are reaching a resistance level dont just randomly start a trade

>not so fast

nah he didn't even have a short placed. never has done.

bet u wont

I don't understand. If you actually wanted to use TA, why wouldn't you listen to someone good? This fucking faggot has been telling biz to short at every resistance and has something around a 20% call rate.

Unironically do it. post results. if you get liquidated omega is redeemed. But you're completely sure he's wrong right? go for it

20% ? he's been wrong every single time i checked lmao, made massive profit on going against his calls

>OmegaMaker says it's going down

Wew, guess I'll buy back in. Omega is always wrong, after all.

i see a bearish crab too, those bogs really messed with my mind with their crab-16, now i see them everywhere

kek bears are weak as fuck, even though it's overbought the bulls are still stronger.

youve seen nothing yet lmao

Omega.

How OmegaMaker isn't broke by now is beyond me. I've honestly never seen anyone on Veeky Forums make so many consecutive wrong calls before.

It's fairly obvious that bears are just dumping some bags. They're not even trying to bring the price down, you should wait with short positions until the bears actually do break the bulls. Right now it's just gambling

its dump first short after then small dump again to get the ball rolling. If you cant see that then you deserve to lose ur money

>bears are weak as fuck
bears not even trying now
longs are 3.7x higher than shorts and currenty at ath on bitfinex
pretty much no one is shorting now
all the walls you see are longs closed or actual sells
want to know what happens when there are more shorts? look what happened at february 4th

liquidation was above 9k

Priset kommer gå upp nu, men under nästa vecka kommer den att rasa stort. Vänta med att blanka innan vi når 10 000-11 000. Kolla på denna videon som går igenom allt detta: youtube.com/watch?v=v7vrYkVa8iM

you actually believe this idiot? you do realize he gives 30 predictions a day then comes back and says hur see i was right it followed the bear version x line. guy is a fruad

I sold half of my bags at 8.5k, now I just want to see what happens. Shit is fun. No way I'm taking a long or short position right now though.

sauce or larp and gtfo

I just went long with x100 leverage thanks omega for confirming the up trend

>How OmegaMaker isn't broke by now is beyond me
It's these new things they invented called "lying" and "being a faggot"

Kek, this sounds like the language of the guy that wanted to watch and videotape me fucking his wife.

He's not a fraud but long term analysis is not his thing. Scalping on the other hand, he's fantastic at and a great place to learn from.

OMEGA

You need to shh. Stop. Watch and listen.

The one chart revealed to us by Oracle Z has proven much more correct than you predictions.

Its time you shh.

Just shh and watch. You will learn.

>you actually believe this idiot? you do realize he gives 30 predictions a day then comes back and says hur see i was right
>coming from Omega
Ironic.

Ive been saying this would double top for the past 2 days. its not my fault you never listened you idiot

So all these sell walls getting eaten are long positions getting closed?

Shhh

Listen

Just stop posting shh

stop.

Oracle Z predicts bear market.

Jag förstår inte vad ditt problem är? Han menar att BTC kommer sannolikt nå $5200 under den kommande veckan. Är inte detta precis vad du efterlängtat?

fuck you trip fag cuck mother fucker

>guy is a fruad

Comes from the guy who's been wrong on literally 100% of his calls, to the point where people will do the exact opposite of what he says to profit, but continues to shamelessly post with his tripcode.

If that guy is a fraud, what the fuck does that make you?

> Cringy anime

Uhh Bull* market

>using the word cringy
>doesn't like anime
hello >>>reddit

cant wait to bully

im convinced bitcoin will move sideways just to spite everyone who's trying to palm read its future

> doesn’t like anime
Color me le’rekt

>he's still at it

You must be posting ironically at this point—right?

My red ID says it's going below 7k

I hate when that happens, this board gets filled with LINK threads.

checked and kekd hahhahahhahaha

>So all these sell walls getting eaten are long positions getting closed?
some of them yes
if you are a whale with thousands of btc you cant just "sell the top" because there wouldn't be enough buyers there
but a lot of this walls are washtrades by whales themselves to make it look like a wall is getting bought to trigger bots and small fish into buying

He's using TA for crypto. No wonder he's a poor fag

at all costs do not fomo in

Thread will be alive when your 9009 liq price hits. You're probably not all-in, since you'd be broke by now if that's how you played.

this is too funny

>implying

here we go hahahahhahahahahha

all larping aside, guys, this is actually going way the fuck down

this is sad guys those guys are really getting fucked and soon to be bullied

I'm going to make a bullcuck compilation when this is all said and done

HOLY FUCK you were right.