Do you realize what is going on in China?

China is a country that likes their own things. Fuck Google, they made Baidu.

Fuck Visa, they use Union Pay.

Fuck Fuck Facebook they use Xiaonei

Fuck Ethereum, they will use NEO.

I am not sure if you have been looking around, but the all star team is being put into place. Chinese nepotism at its finest. Here are the winners and how they will serve their part.

NEO is going to be the development studio to build on the operating system.

ELA is the operating system,

HPB is the computing power. The project that will make this entire thing work.

Ontology is the firewall.

Bottos is the AI.

All of these are connected. With the exception of NEO, they all came out at roughly the same time, and were all IMMEDIATELY connected to NEO. A lot of these were started by cofounders of NEO.

HPB claims the following in their white paper on page 23.

"After listening to the design concept of HPB, China's largest financial data company
UnionPay has joined as a partner with HPB, with the common goal of technological
practice and exploration of financial big data and high-performance blockchain platform.
UnionPay Wisdom currently handles 80% of China's banking transaction data, with an
annual turnover of 80 trillion yuan. HPB will join hands with China UnionPay to serve all
industry partners, including large banks, insurance, retail enterprises, fintech companies
and so on."

Um...What? Is this fucking real? Serious question, can someone confirm that shit?

This is all being put together right in front of our eyes, and meanwhile you are sitting here holding a bag of Litecoin and Ethereum hoping for some sweet 3X gains.

Wake up Biz, China is where the future lies.

The investment opportunity in China is the same investment opportunity in Bitcoin 3 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chinked
youtube.com/watch?v=tO2zu_SMjt4&t=50s
youtube.com/watch?v=VCxGoII7V5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NEO/GAS makes up about 55-60% of my portfolio. Not gonna go all in but definitely my most comfortable hold.

Which would you prefer, NEO or Genesis Vision?

So trx is xrp?

I made a post a couple of weeks ago talking about the wests reluctance to embrace blockchain tech will lead to the biggest chinking the world has ever seen.

>tfw only bought 6 ans and sold some later on and now I only have 3 Neo's.
Price is too goddamn high to invest in anymore. The moon mission is over and I only managed to get my pinkie toe in the ship.

>China is a country that likes their own things

This is wrong. China likes western, trusted products.

Dude look at those other coins I just named. HPB isn't even in top 100. Wake up.

Gonna regret that user when neo is 4k in 2020

This, although Neo will likely tank soon after it's clarified as a security, but then it'll just got to sub $10 anyway, so there's no point.

This is absolutely false when it comes to social tech and finance.

Who cares if it is clarified as a security if they are working directly with the Chinese government? What is the US going to do?

Don't forget trinity. Neo can't scale without it.

>mfw ive been saying this since july

Trinity holder reporting in

So where's VEN?

You spelled Tron wrong

You realize that people can develop on it and that gas isn't a security. There would still be NEO traded OTC, on DEXes, and on exchanges that give no fucks. GAS powered ICOs and contracts means NEO can't fall to 0 because you don't want it to exist. It'll all be peer to peer anyway by the time the SEC intervenes.

>trusting china to do anything beside pump and dump neo until it dies
*yawns*

they never win long term.

it's senseless "centralized decentralization".

remember, they never win. they copy&past, upgrade and make things cheaper. all the new things are made in the west/japan/somewhere

Yes this is fair enough

nice tits but looks like a clown with that makeup

lol, when you think the govt. is going with NEO instead of VEN.

Breyer ice cream is invested in VEN, that's all you need to know

this unironically.

"chinese" teams from the west or singapore are not the case. as same as vitalik is not a "russian developer".

Don't forget VEN and CPC OP

Genesis vision has more potential grow right now, ride that wave now and sell half to neo in the future

Looking into it, thanks!

I own a shit ton of Tron to. The point is, buy the fuck out of Chinese coins before they allow their population to. This is a chance for an unverified investor from the west to invest into China's future.

Only because their government interferes.
>mfw Chinese coworkers stand in line to buy the newest iPhone which they then sell at a markup back in China

>before they allow their population to
crypto isn't banned in china you chinked idiot making justin rich

All in on TRX

Yeah but many of those ports from the west are still winners, they don't necessarily need to be first, original or best, merely copy pasted and tweaked for their unique market. Tough to work out with these decentralized platform though, there is nothing forcing them to paste over to NEO but they probably will unless it is too far behind

and they always coinvest/premine heavily/centralize

it's about business for them not anything else.
look at zilliqa - it's really decentralised platform.

now look at neo with 7 validators, hpb dpos sponsored by neo, elastos sponsored by bitmain and neo, premined, with dpos and with 30% of minig going to foundation.

btw chinese mining monopolia is the main thing I don't like in btc.

There is a lot of shit that is due to government protectionism and they can pull that shit here too. In the shorter term that would be the big kicker for a NEO moon mission

You forgot NEX as the denctralized exchange/ fiat link powered by NEO themselves.
TNC, the scaling solution for adoption.
TKY the new FIDO hype.

Anyone comparing VEN to NEO is a fucking retard since they both do very different things.
>"harr darr muh China's blukchainz of choice"

and hpb made parntership with cpc too.

The masses don't have the first clue how to buy in the way things are set up in China. It is literally like buying bitcoin back in 2011 in that it is hard to do without knowing where to go.

In the west, we have easy access to exchanges. The funnel is clogged over there.

I am not Asian you idiot.

The Chinese government is trying to keep people from moving capital out of the country. How does a Chinese based crypto play into this? Really makes me chink.

Bottos is not "AI" IT IS THE MARKETPLACE FOR ALL DATA THAT IS USEFUL TO ELA HPB ONTOLOGY and NEO and anything related to computers

my gut feeling is that neo will fail and that it's just a prettier TRON

the only chinese coin i like is WTC

Hey shithead, Jim Breyer invested in Baidu before they banned Google.

And now Jim Breyer is invested in VeChain.

China's coin is VeChain.

How exactly can a blockchain be an "ai", a firewall, or an operating system?

so you decided to buy the worse chinese scam thinking that chinese people for some reason will buy it after you.
>I am not Asian you idiot.
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chinked

I bought some HPB yesterday, what does Veeky Forums think about HPB, any price predictions?

They will use Vechain not NEO you dumb cuck.

will explode imo.

Sweet, now let's go to the god damn moon.

I can't find a better coin to buy at the moment.

>that's not how you spell Achain

good post op.

also- binance listing rpx is a catalyst that many havent noticed. binance is now showing they are a NEP 5 ready exchange and you will see the other NEO coins being listed soon. NEO is just warming up

Thought so aswell, i mean wtf these partnerships, and its only 6,5 right now... I got neo, vechain HPB and link right now, feeling comfy long term hold, any suggestions user?if u dont wanna answer its fine but i share your outlook so im intrested in ur picks.

So HPB is a direct competitor to EOS, and HPB is currently 43x less than EOS' marketcap? oh fuck.

Yeah capital flight is a big fucking deal for them. Depends how much of a headache crypto becomes, probably a big one, but at least NEO they can control so possibly in it's favor.

Hold onto all 3 of those for dear life user. Give Bottos a serious look. Do a deep dive.

ty will do.

Google is banned there nigga because it was against censoring.
China doesn't know what is good for them.

We've heard this our whole lives, but I wonder how true it is. It seems likely that China will struggle to fully embrace decentralization because it is an authoritarian nation. The communist party won't adopt something it can't control fully, but to fully reap the rewards of these technologies you have to relinquish control.

Case in point, the Europeans are setting up the world first decentralized banking network this year. Businesses, wherever they are, will want to use that network because it will save them billions of dollars. They can't afford not to.

I have a hard time imagining China setting up something like that. It's not that they're technically incompetent, it's that decentralization itself will be seen as a threat by the CPP, and from their perspective it makes sense to consider it as such

Chinese girls and boys like western things China is literally translated to "middle earth" everything that succeeds is made in China or copied from the best. Government and corps use all China

I'm in omg because I fomoed in, in zilliqa because I like it and it MAY become a really big thing, and I'm in hpb because I just want fast money lol.

thinking about pundi x, q link, mobius, I don't know, since I don't have more fiat right now I'm just watching and waiting. ico's: maybe atonomi and nex.

Also, a fun one to hold outside of China and is an absolute risk with great reward potential is SAFEX. Things could get interesting with them this Spring.

How do you by HRB if you're in US?

HPB?

so. 2020

on the top: neo and hpb validators
in the middle: Veeky Forums
at the bottom: people of china

I don't even know if it's nice or not

Kucoin

Waltonchain has a provincially approved ico incubator in China, just saying...

Good post OP. I always like evaluating the FUDish responses to NEO as it makes me feel more confident in it when I don't see any substantive FUD responses to your post

>mom, I posted it again and diots are believing me lol!!!11!

reminder: elastos is going to use stellar's protocol
mobius made partnership with waltonchain

Yup, the only FUD in here is just a bunch of idiots that are mad I didn't include their coin in the post.

"Derr Vechain."

All Chinese coins will sail with the rising sea, but the ones I just listed have new momentum rolling their way.

what u guys think about nebulas?

Hold onto it, it will rise substantially. I am just calling out what I am seeing here.

Just wanted to point out that NEO makes a strong point of wanting to work with regulators, not against them. If your on the fence about it watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=tO2zu_SMjt4&t=50s

You did well, son

McCuckfee

It is a good point to make, but I would also like to point out that China is an entire different ball game.

>ELA
WHEN AND WHERE DOES THIS LAUNCH?

Yea definitely something to be aware of. Keeping a close eye on it because 60% of my portfolio is NEO/GAS.

does it make you guys sad that VEN already has stronger partners than NEO and it hasnt even gotten started yet? I rode NEO from $30 to $100 but its time is up. 3 months from now Vechain will take over China and ethereum will own the rest of the world when they release plasma making it 1000x faster than this dinosaur. BTFO

Stay poor, boomer.

Neo is partnered with and basically has creating HPB. HPB is partnered with Union Pay. What bigger partnership could exist in crypto? Lol.

NEO is only marketed for the West. The chinese government will not allow it to thrive.

Which partners? I am curious to research and see more articles describing VEN

>China is a country that likes their own things.

The lack of an alternative isn't exactly an indication that they prefer Baidu over Google.

What % of the rest of the world uses Baidu?

*crickets*

Who is going to use NEO?

*crickets*

etc...

*crickets*

Except last time I heard nobody in China is buying Neo. They're getting Bitcoin, Litecoin, not getting NEO.

NEO market so far are Americans, Westerners.

Keep dreaming retard

>REEEEEEEE don't buy neo, buy my shitty qtum bags
Fucking sad, man.

Oh I def hold NEO>QTUM lol

Whoops didn't mean to quote Sorry there man.

Baidu is the largest search engine in the world you fucking idiot. There are 1.6 billion people in China.

yes, this

Quick rundown on HPB?

>does the world know about Baidu outside China?
>does the world know about Xiaonei outside China?
>Does the world know about Union Pay outside China?

HPB in a 3 minute youtube video - youtube.com/watch?v=VCxGoII7V5Y

bottos and hpb have official partnership too

>does that make any of them unsuccessful?
>would you really not invest in the ground floor of these companies because "nobody knows it outside of China"?

GET OUT RAJESH

>Bought 11 neo
I've practically made it boys, i make a whole dollar a day in gas

yes but you saying it will be better than ethereum
like xiaomi is better than fucking facebook lmao

Ok but what do I need the token for?
Is it staking?

true, fair point

not a direct competitor. that would mean they are only producing software. HPB has chink spergs developing an accelerator chip that can work across multiple blockchains. their team is from intel and huawei. having an actual product that you can hold in your hand sets them apart from basically every other project