Why life

>why life

>why not

>just to suffer

idk man...... like maybe something cool will happen some day

how about someone i can trust appears out of nowhere. I could live with that.

just chase money and women like the rest of us, that way you can ignore the void

>someone I can trust

that would be you. Don't base your self worth on other people, make it so other people's self worth is based on your opinion.

gimme a minute

something good has happened to me but now I know the best things are behind me

Actually speaking to you all makes me feel a little bit better.

But what if i'm aware that having infinite money won't make me happy ?

I trusted some poeple in the past. I made some mistake and now they are not here anymore. I miss that feeling where I could trust other poeple.

What happened to you user ?

talk to us bro. we've all been through rough breakups and failures. As long as you're in your 20's, your best times are not behind you as long as you try.

Well look at my pic and my life is like bart in his treehouse.
It's a girl that since 18 months plays with me and I totally fallen in love for her.

I'm 24 and currently an exchange student in Scandinavia. I'm waiting for my new driving licence (lost the last one at the beach) then take a plane to somewhere faraway and leave everything I ever know.

i don't know, why do we have to keep living?
I mean for real, what is the porpousse of living?

Why suicide is bad? why?

We are just monkeys spending our times, entertaining ourselves with stuff until we die

nothing makes sense in life, we are just sensitive monkeys

> 24 yrs old

chill out dude. don't throw everything away over some slut who doesn't give a fuck about you. She does not think about you at all, but you think about someone who doesn't care about you, how stupid is that? You will make it. Just find a passion or interest and grind till you are the best at it, trust me there are so many women and things to acquire in life, don't be mopey over something we've all been through.

no one can answer that. but think about it like this, you are the universe experiencing itself, a collection of atoms that achieved consciousness. I can't say why we must live but all i can tell you is that life is precious.

Im quite in the same mood. I kinda hate everything that is arond me
>not pure hate
im fed up about everything that is around me.
I want to leave everything. I get your point

Funny enough I want to cheer you up the way I want to get cheered up. Anytime I see someone depressed on any board or any forum I just want to be there next to them so I can feel with them.

I've always loved helping poeple. I never asked anything in return, only for an honest thanks that I never really had from the poeple I loved. Yesterday again I helped a random dude on internet because he was strugling about his social life. It made me feel alive again for a brief moment

I'm doing fine a good degree, good health and somewhat fine to look at... I just want to vanish at this point I don't answer mail/sms/letters and phone calls from my family/friends.

>no one can answer that. but think about it like this, you are the universe experiencing itself, a collection of atoms that achieved consciousness. I can't say why we must live but all i can tell you is that life is precious.

Yes indeed life is precious and we are truly blessed to have conciousness to experience it, life is such an amazing and nostalgic trip, i don't know if im going to be able to handle it till the end, its too emotional, one day we are going to leave this conciouness state, all this would be gone, our trades, our profits, all this memes, all our preciouss memories, everything, even our human history is so small we mean nothing in the universe, we are truly nothing but we are here living in this small time line that we call life.

lol then stop worrying you'll be fine. If you need to get off the grid, do it, but don't be gone too long.

yeah it's just all so tiresome. don't have any friends anymore because i did the same. can't even be bothered to put forth the effort would rather just melt into nothing

>porpousse of living

I actually have very good friends I really care for them (two of my best friends lost their dad in the last 2 yrs) but in the end things it doesn't matter.

> I've always loved helping poeple. I never asked anything in return, only for an honest thanks that I never really had from the poeple I loved. Yesterday again I helped a random dude on internet because he was strugling about his social life. It made me feel alive again for a brief moment

you have a good heart user, the world would be better if there were more people like you. don't give up.

>I kinda hate everything that is arond me
I don't feel any hate, I just don't care anymore

You're upset over some dumb whore? Get over yourself lmao

I think it does and you should stick to their sides. Or at least warn them you're leaving because you need it. You will at least see if they are truly your friends.

Thanks. I'm gonna screencap and hope that i'll reread it when i'm feeling like shit again.

>You're upset over some dumb whore
She's a lonely girl, a 23 yrs cat lady in fact

if youre feeling really existential, check out jed mckenna. his belief is there no point and we assign all kinds of meaning when there really is none

He's quite interesting actually. Thanks user.

I mean, we all know that we are actually prisoners from the dimension that exists between the folds of space living in a computer generated reality in order to serve out our sentence.

I think we do all know that, and then have to do that uncomfortable laugh that allows us to imagine for a second that that's not true, and in fact, absurd.

But that shadow of doubt is cast, and will remain, insidiously growing in the back of our minds. Until the time is right. Until we are ready.

Holy shit user we're on biz and I never thought I would see such fucked up mind.

Well good for you user. I hope i'll be ready then.

You got caught doing something you weren't supposed to be doing in the singularity? Now now, your reincarnation is going to be harsher