twitter.com/metalpaysme/status/962898250700386304
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NEO

nano

All the things beginning with N

this

And TRX

Trx.
Street shitter got rich and scamming dumb people.

NOG

how is this even a question?

ADA

teabagcoin TBGCNRX

unironically bitcoin

Btw it's fucking shame that trx is top 15.
Waiting to see it crashing.

Metalpay (MTL) right now. Never been pumped in BTC and releasing a crypto app to compete with venmo going to be released Q1. I'm looking for a 5x at least.

Here is a peak at the iOS app:
twitter.com/metalpaysme/status/962898250700386304

XRP

Over rated you fuckin brain dead retarded shill

BTC

This. If it came out today rather than in 2009, it would be shit shittiest of the shitcoins. I respect BTC for what it created. I understand why it is number one. But tech-wise, outdated af.

Wish I btc became asic-resistant and we could watch chinese miners reeeee

Bitcoin lightning aids fork

LINK

your mom

On this site it’s LINK.

It’s 100% hopes and wishes right now after 6 months. Not even a test net for fucks sake. Meanwhile Mobius is full steam ahead and backed by XLM.

In the general public it’s TRON.

On Reddit it’s Request Network.

Most underrated is CPChain.

REQ

FUCK YOU BITCH I WILL CUT YOU

Typical brainlet MTL investor

VEN

But its already going down, so, dont mind me.

> New logo
> Price tanks 50%

> pic related

Howdy pardner! Can I ride the pony?

Dogecoin. AYH is a fucking penny. Rank 37 lol dkjskdjnks

Overrated LINK by a long shot. Do nothing coin that has all memes and my 1k EOY. The more memes and shilling the shittier the coin whatever happened to our beloved FUNBOY? I thought it would be guaranteed 1$? He offed himself and his bagholding buddies went back to kmart. LINK is the next guy to off himself. I've never met such a hard working Indian. The only coins that matter are BTC ETH and NEO. VEN and OMG if you are smart and anything NEP5 as Binance starts to add them. ADA is dead..."Peer reviewed scholar coin. Yeah because we all know Professors get so much done... XLM is dead. Wasnt FAIRX suppose to come out last week? ANyone remember the New Years shills? my snek snekky snek. By the Time FAIRX comes out half a does fiat to any pair will available. You know what will really shake this up. USA cracking down on crypto... sooner than you think. Watch Japan, and CHINA will swing in NEM and NEO will top 5 and you will be still be my sneks, my linkies, my reqs... You fucking forever losers.

It did. Bitcoin gold. Nobody cares. There's no such thing as asic resistance, and miners were never the problem, blockstream and the core dev team were, which is why now they've finally gotten a hundred percent of exactly what they wanted, btc is dying and back to transaction levels not seen since early 2016.
Miners pushed cash not for sabotage, but so the actual original product into which they invested millions in capital would not have its value destroyed, because that's exactly what the economic incentives implicit in the system demanded they should do.