Prl

the people selling this right now have to pants on head retarded.

Sell the news

>nobody is selling due to SHL airdrop next week
>it's literally retards who day trade and sell/buy their own shit losing money

It's going to moon this month, will probably dump after the SHL airdrop though

most likely means kucoin is getting shl, anyone have any idea what the price will be?

I won 18,888datum in the last competition need somthing to dump it in

price of PRL will be pegged at $15+
my guess SHL probably like $5
>my guess

OMG which news you fucking retard
sell airdrop news ???
I swear /biz is getting smarter every year

With no whitepaper its hard to predict the price, but I agree that SHL should hit $5 by mainnet

SHL whitepaper release is coming up next week lead dev Bruno said along with more details regarding airdrop

comfy as fuck

Are any exchanges distributing shl? Can I leave my small amount of prl o kucoin?

$10 dollars soon.

nothing official yet, but i would still move PRL to a wallet you control if you can (like MEW)

By the way !
I read that PRL needs to be in stored in you ETH wallet
!!! exchanges won't support airdrops !!! NOT A DRILL

source?

is it still worth getting into this at about $1, whats the likely price EOM? I need the clairvoyants on here to answer this urgent question.

I'm holding 3K PRL from when it was 10 cents, am I going to make it?

I am a psychic practitioner but I'll only share what I've been told for 0.1 ETH

why the fuck didn't you sell some already nigger

it's easy $5 again by mid March
coin burn and next week airdrop will x3 current price
>accumulate

because he is not stupid nigger to liquidate himself even at $4, he should wait at least for $100 to make it worth it

considering its ATH was $4 and the dev has stated they are aiming at 1 PRL = 64gb of data at first (giving it a $15 peg per PRL at current market rates (google drive/sia/storj etc) and you will be getting a 1:1 free airdrop of SHL- the token you need to use certain DAPPs built onto the main net

then yes, yes it is still worth getting into

>he should wait at least for $100 to make it worth it
>40x gains isn't worth it

you dumb niga he has 3k of PRL only...
>that's nothing compared to what it will be with 3k SHL airdrop in one year if he holds

will buy 100k asap

should we sell PRL right now since bitcoin is going down and rebuy or will PRL prices not be affected much

bitcoin is not going down silly but you free to do whatever you find fit
>I'm only buying and HODLing for airdrop

all the graph memers on twitter say its going down to like 6k then going up to 10-12k

Because i'm a long holders. I invest in stuff when its tiny and try to go to the max with it. I think $5 isn't the top out for PRL, much less SHL

>selling for 40x and buying back 4x your initial amount is stupid
Ok hodler retard, keep missing out

Circulating supply is 70M, coin burn will rid of 10M, meaning a 14% increase in price, add an additional amount because of people buying due to that increase and will win about a 20%. From the airdrop you're going to get about a 33% increase assuming the shl gets to about a third of the current price. Airdrop's speculation will increase the price by probably a 2x from people wanting that 33% bonus.

2 dollars +33% shl. then increase of 20% because of coinburn speculation 2.4$. then increase of 14% from coinburn itself, 2.76. Add some niggas FOMOing. and you'll have about 3$ + .66$ in shl.

So a 3.6x of your stash EOM.

stop posting this here, biz is too stupid to get in, let's just wait until they all FOMO past $10

a good analysis good sir

alot of speculation but I do agree we will see somthing like 3-4x. hopefully it doesnt just launch upwards then crash. hopefully somthing like revain had after its news .

>have to pants on head retarded

a literal pajeet

I cringed after I posted it, oh well.

kack