Some shit is about to go down, get out while you can

Some shit is about to go down, get out while you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ncOyYzOP3w
cdn.vechain.com/vechain_ico_ideas_of_development_en.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saged and I'm not even holding Vechain

I just see this same shit posted almost like its paid shilling/disinfo

Go fuck yourself

thanks sold everything.

Me too. Sold 100k

NO WHITEPAPER

Vechain does not have a whitepaper
There is no knowledge about their developers
There is no Github activity.
Their website is a that of a very low quality.
They mention on their website the release of a so-called Clou(n)d platform in Q4 2017. I started a Reddit post to ask what a clouNd platform is. Nobody could answer me. I tried to ask the Vechain devs in discord, nobody was able to contact me since they were working on their main net.
The coca cola kid is clearly a sign of insiders trading.
Low-quality partnerships brought as HUGE partnerships. For example the DNL GV partnership, there is clearly a partnership, but DNL GV gave an official press release that DNL GV cooperated with Deloitte labs to create blockchain, so I would like to know how exclusive this is. The PWC partnership is a partnership as a third-party provider, the partnership with Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences is brought as something big, while Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences only published one article in the whole of 2016-2017. In short: Any partnership has some way or another some flaws.
Some advisors of Vechain have still Lorem ipsum on their website.

Cryptofags treating a fucking WINE tracking coin like the fucking 2nd KEK comming is all you need to know to avoid this shit.

> but it does more thant that
> muh partners

I open the website and I see grapes, FUCKING GRAPES!

sour grapes?

If you have ever been around Chinese people, you know they are very prone to scamming. It's in their blood like Nigerians.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ncOyYzOP3w

what about renault boy

Please do a more coordinated and convincing FUD to bring this piece of shit back down to 400k gwei. I wanna reenter so badly

KEK

I needed only to see their website. You did all the legwork, good user. This is pajet tier shit people.
Never buy coins shilled on Veeky Forums even if good on the surface. This one looks bad from very very far away.

Yeah any heavily shilled coin is usually a scam.
Ethereum, Bazinga Coin, Axpire, Devery and POWH, All these scams get shilled on Veeky Forums and Vechain is one of them but there's so many Vechain paid shills that are able to change the narrative so well. Veeky Forums is filled with low iq niggers brainwashed by shills.

it was pretty alarming finding out they had no whitepaper after navigating through their horrible website

>PWC
>FUDDERS BTFO

Jesus christ nu Veeky Forums is filled with fucking idiots who buy anything that pumps. Decided to do some research on this since every goddamn child posting this shitcoin non-stop. Like the other post said no white paper, no git hub and it's a erc-20 premined shitcoin. Seriously, what the fuck why is Veeky Forums all over this?

Website looks like shit too.

VECHAIN IS A SCAM

>AURTRALIA

Fantastic Chinese quality control.

Soon user, very soon.

Vechain is a scam.
Just look at the nonstop low IQ posts of its “investors”
Banned from Reddit for being pajeet
Literally non stop posts about Walton because they’re insecure

Pathetic.

I’m holding 25k VEN and I know I’ll be a millionaire from it alone by the end of the year but it’s boring as fuck watching the sideways movement this past little while. I’ve gone back and forth on making FUD threads and shilling threads but fuck me, it’s all getting really old. Is there anything else I could do to pass the time...?

Sacred tips checked
This is now a Walton thread.
Shill me walton faggots, I have never looked into it and why is FUDed by Vencucks.

You think fudding on a Phillipino lolli image forum is going to affect the price? Imao
The absolute state of biz

No
Market is super boring right now. It even shitposting brings me joy.

Isn't VeChain meant to stop scams and counterfitting? rofl if theyre scamming too. dat 4d chess play

WTF. How did you only now realize it was a scam after shilling this for the past 2 months on twitter

bro i fud ven in every thread just waiting for june. nothing to do but shitpost and wait. maybe grab some more on big dips.

its so hard hodling ven and being smarter than everybody else, just waiting for billions to come in is harder than people think, fml

I dare you to ask Vechain about the 41st dev in the original 40 man team. They have NO answers.

As someone who spent 6 years studying Chinese language and culture I stayed the hell away from this coin. Just looking at the website it's got that scammy chinky look.

I feel bad for the burgers transferring their wealth to them. There are plenty of other longterm holds to be had.

Everyburger should watch that video. Chink 101.

Thanks guys I'm off the VEN train too.
Sunny molested my cat and stole my XBox to buy drugs.

if this shit breaks 4.00 USD again, I'm selling the subie and taking the bus, turn that subie into a rolls

>Vechain does not have a whitepaper
t. retard
cdn.vechain.com/vechain_ico_ideas_of_development_en.pdf

>能騙就騙
>能騙就騙
>能騙就騙

add Jibrel to that master list.

The pajeet walton gang is at it again.
1 Rupee was transferred to your account.

haha
nice
gonna save this list