HOW ARE THEY ALLOWED TO OPERATE IN AS A BUSINESS IN LOS ANGELES COMMIEFORNIA

HOW ARE THEY ALLOWED TO OPERATE IN AS A BUSINESS IN LOS ANGELES COMMIEFORNIA

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7uxmwg/is_titanium_blockchain_a_scam/
youtube.com/watch?v=f3EyQZP6LhU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This shit is such a scam lol. The biggest group of dumbfucks are buying into this garbage.

because they are not a scam like the rest of crypto

list why is a scam you fucking idiot

Look at this roadmap. No no no no no bfffftttttttHAHAHAHAHAH

will crypto even be around in 2020?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7uxmwg/is_titanium_blockchain_a_scam/

a lot of people talking so much shit when they dont know anything really

titanium also just leased new offices. the address has been updated.

their idea sounds horrible if they are legit

Then refute anything they've stated? They're leasing new offices off the money they raised from their ICO scamming people.

"Future" of the internet/"uber" of the internet and their ceo uses a corded phone on video calls, kek

go back to their discord where you can get coddled and are safe from the dissonance of facts affirming that you threw away your money because you're a fucking idiot

>"Future" of the internet/"uber" of the internet and their ceo uses a corded phone on video calls, kek
yeah lmao what an absolute faggot, i can't handle his shitty face, he just keeps talking shit in the videos it's making me sick
>ICO Investor

there is no discord. its not your proof of weak hands shit

I know nothing of this coin but this picture looks hilarious

>Then refute anything they've stated? They're leasing new offices off the money they raised

he stated the address is residential..
now i tell you the leased proper offices in LA and you say "eheheh yes with the money they raised."

of course with the money they raised you fucking idiot

this guy the only person on their team?

nothing in their github repo, every video is of him shilling the fuck out of his coin trying people to spike the price so he can dump his bags in 6 months when his tokens are no longer frozen

You're a fucking moron if you buy into this shitty coin, lol. This guy is a fucking creep and you can see all his followers are electroneum mouth breathers. Literally flock from one scam to the next. Just look at their youtube comments for all of Michael Stollaires videos. It's like a cult. This coin is going to be the Heaven's Gate of crypto.,

end of month they will release iaas

yeah electroneum is a scam right? half billions marketcap... bounty0x is a scam too right?

please bring evidence and proper discussions instead of just talking shit

EOM he's going to delay or come up with some bullshit excuse, guarantee it. There's nothing in the repo right now. There's nobody working on this project. You guys are getting scammed.

ok buddy

watch this faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=f3EyQZP6LhU&feature=youtu.be

if you knew a little you would know about the team about the CTO etc. you just talking random

both of those coins are fucking worthless, there is nothing special about them and they will be dead EOY, just like TBIS

only retards invest in shitcoins like electroneum and BNTY

yes what do you invest my man? show me your portfolio

if scams like electroneum make me 20x every time man I wish to be scammed every time

I've seen every video for this joke of a coin.

NOTHING but baseless claims and shills. This guy is a snake oil salesman. He's selling you the idea and he's going to keep doing it for 6 months and you idiots are eating it all up.

He's doing interviews with these no name crypto youtubers because he knows their followers are completely inept when it comes to technology and crypto. He throws out every buzzword in the book trying to get you to buy his worthless coins.

My portfolio
10% ETH
40% XEM
30% TRAC
20% QCHAIN

I can type random numbers as well. i said show me where you diversified your $100

anyway we will see you just talking random you can just ignore it if it was shit but you cant, there are thousands of crypto around

Why do you want to see how much I invested? what does it matter?

I'm trying to show you that I invest in real projects with a real future. Not shitty BNTY and VERGE pump n dump coins.

I'm not here to gamble on moon missions like you children. If you're trying to tell me that you have real money invested in TBIS, you have shit for brains.

because you just talk talk you watched every video of a shitcoin? wow what a genius
i have real money invested everywhere unlike you

This will be acquired by amazon screen cap this

I talk talk? that's all your CEO does top kek.

You're not going to have any money if you invested in anything Michael Stollaire has his name attached to.

Registered for the sale and got an email from them offering mugs, t-shirts and other swag as a bonus for a larger investment. Didn't invest.

so far i am doing very well thanks

And yet you still don't have a toilet.

why the fuck does he have an rgb keyboard

>eheheh everyone is a pajeet

i bet you are 16 and cant buy crypto yet