Expect a coin pump this thursday

Any guesses as to what coin teeka will tell his followers to buy?

Confido devery bitconnect

Recently he said there were "3 lesser know cryptos thats could pump exponentially". i wonder if he'll release the info to any of these 3

Stellar again, after having told them to sell low a while ago.

Vechain for sure, icx too maybe

lesser known. safe to assume out of top 50-100 and DEFINITELY out of top 10

the street shitting goblin will shill linkedchains just in time for the super mega ultra conference.

In that case, maybe Horizon? I don't have any (don't want to sell what I have and am out of fiat) but if I could buy anything out of the top coins right now it'd be that.

Ripio
Credit
Network

RCN, he loves lending space.

OR

POWR (he’s been lazy lately doubling down on his quick hits)

Fuck me I kekd irl at that photo

Fuckin saved

..wait this bum hasn’t made a good pick in a long time. Wait he never has, antshares / neo was the only option when he picked it with everything else. Dammit WHY DID I PAY FOR THIS SHIT I GOT TEEEKEED

Ocean Protocol whitelist begins this thursday

It's NAV

The recent pump was him filling his bags

IOC

Look at the volume today and tell me that isn’t accumulating volume

someone please photo shop a wojaks face on Teeka. will love you forever user

Why does this dude look like he's getting a cavity search?

I nailed it.

Zilliqa

TNT

Zencash again.

So I actually emailed Teeka and explained Vechain was the only way he could salvage his reputation. Let’s see what he does. Probably boobcoin.io.

Ripio
Credit
Network

i don't even know why i'm telling you this. Veeky Forums is full of unworthy pajeets. whatever fuck you. don't care if you make money this week

we've been accumulating ever since ol'johnny Mcshitter tweeted about it

Oh boy I wouldn't mind this

He definitely listens to an anonymous schmuck he never spoke to before with an obvious self-interest

No but this is gonna moon so hard by April.

Our time is coming regardless, brother.
I genuinely believe he'll give it another good shill or two these next few months.

AGI
LINK
MOBI

Maecenas Coin.

They 100m worth of art work to flog. no competition and fuck all coins in circulation.

Some cock on here said his mothers uncles first cousins sister is an accountant at palm beach and rumor is, USA have lost every major war theyve fought in the last 30 years and also, that hes gonna pump this coin.

ZClassic

which source is best for leak telegram is closing more and more

LINK

He will shill an ICO platform this time. There are a couple of choices but I know his pick.

which date is the announc set for ?

OMG for sure

RLC

is telegram best place to get notified or reddit ?

AXP

Doge. Chinese year of doge on Friday.

im heavy on rlc so that would be sweet. we might as well have partnership with neo since rlc will be running on that platform