Is Islam /our religion/?

Is Islam /our religion/?

>And thou wilt find them [the Jews] the greediest of mankind....[Surah 11, v. 96]

>Ignominy shall be their portion [the Jews'] wheresoever they are found... They have incurred anger from their Lord, and wretchedness is laid upon them... because they disbelieve the revelations of Allah and slew the Prophets wrongfully... because they were rebellious and used to transgress. [Surah 111, v. 112]

>Taste ye [Jews] the punishment of burning.[Surah III, v. 18 1]

>"They [the Jews] are the heirs of Hell.... They will spare no pains to corrupt you. They desire nothing but your ruin. Their hatred is clear from what they say ... When evil befalls you they rejoice." Ibid. [Surah 111, v. 117-120]

>Because of the wrongdoing of the Jews.... And of their taking usury ... and of their devouring people's wealth by false pretenses. We have prepared for those of them who disbelieve a painful doom.[Surah IV, v. 160, 161]

>They [the Jews] will spare no pains to corrupt you. They desire nothing but your ruin. Their hatred is clear from what they say, but more violent is the hatred which their breasts conceal.[Surah III, v. 117-120]

>The most vehement of mankind in hostility [are] the Jews and the idolators.[Surah V, v. 82]

>Allah fighteth against them [the Jews]. How perverse they are![Surah IX, v. 30]

>They [the Jews] spread evil in the land .... [Surah V, v. 62-66]

Muslims are redpilled af.

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/error/invalid-ayah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh jooz
grow up and stop blaming people that have done nothing wrong for your own failure in life.

Shutup Nigger McBeanerkike

Hitler knew about the Jews too, he tried to save us.

Why do lefties always act like /pol/ blames jews for their personal failures? Makes no sense.

quran.com/error/invalid-ayah
couldn't find it any of those

jew shills

>Muh jooz did nothing wrong even though theyve been expelled from hundreds of locations for 2000 years
>Muh nani is innocent even though it ruins every exchange its on

NOPE

Real Verses:
11:96: And We did certainly send Moses with Our signs and a clear authority

111:112: Doesn't exist

3:18:Allah witnesses that there is no deity except Him, and [so do] the angels and those of knowledge - [that He is] maintaining [creation] in justice. There is no deity except Him, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

3:181: Allah has certainly heard the statement of those who said, "Indeed, Allah is poor, while we are rich." We will record what they said and their killing of the prophets without right and will say, "Taste the punishment of the Burning Fire.

4:160: For wrongdoing on the part of the Jews, We made unlawful for them [certain] good foods which had been lawful to them, and for their averting from the way of Allah many [people],

This is literally just saying they were punished for breaking the sabbath.

3:117: The example of what they spend in this worldly life is like that of a wind containing frost which strikes the harvest of a people who have wronged themselves and destroys it. And Allah has not wronged them, but they wrong themselves.

5:82: You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

5:66: And if only they upheld [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to them from their Lord, they would have consumed [provision] from above them and from beneath their feet. Among them are a moderate community, but many of them - evil is that which they do.

Etc.

Arabs are pretty much second cousins to the Jews. Moreso now that they're interbreeding in Israel.

I always thought arabs were the jews who converted to islam

That's right. They're pretty crafty and inbred fellas just like jews, and also filthy rich.

>non moneymaking related thread

fuck off back to /pol/

sage

>realize i'm a fucking loser without prospects and a tiny dick
>see nazi neets larping on Veeky Forums and mudslimes hating on jewish people
>jump on the train, give german salute everyday and is thinking about converting to islam while worshipping a cartoon frog, that ironically stands 100% about what you're doing right now, falling to herd mentality, because you're weak
>finally i have a personality

sounds like you, OP?

if you truly think muslims are red-pilled then good riddance... convert to them, move to a mudslime shithole and get killed while you kill and rape innocent people...

the darwin awards are waiting for you, and 72 muslim virgins too? why don't you heed the call and do us a favor?

we need less space wasters here in civilization, you little piece of filth in human history.

and in case you're wondering:
yes, i really, REALLY hate fucking muslims. just drop the atomic bomb down there already and do humanity as a whole a favor

stands 100% against* is what i meant to write in line 3

Kill yourself, kike and/or kikefag and/or general faggot.

Because they do

MOOMEEEE THE JOOOZ AND COOONS

WHERE ARE MUH TENDIEEESSSS

WHAAAAAAAA

I’m here to make bank faggot.

S4g3d

>when evil befalls you they rejoice

Holy shit, dancing Israelis anyone?

leave, subhuman AKA honorary kike

Retards leaking into biz. Back to /b/ you fuckin virgin. REPORTED

kek my fake bait thread is working.

half of these verses are fake.

Muslims and Jews are cool.

White people are the problem.

Fuck you, nigger

>Islam
>Our religion
>a religion that literally restricts collecting interest and making money off investments
you retarded /pol/ refugee, you need to go back

Veeky Forums doesn't hate the jews, we want to BE the jews. If you haven't realized that you don't belong here.

>People are the problem
Fixed that for you.

Only religion not full of literal dick sucking and child boy riding faggots

nice bait

>people are the problem
>hahahaha am i right guys? we are all one race the human race people are so fucked arent they? aww if only we could overlook our difference there'd be peace!

OP is a sandnigger shitposting from Qatar

Go back to /pol/, op